Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Armz Across America

UmbralForma

80% Madman Gene
kiwifarms.net
So according to what we've seen from her Twitter her husbands Facebook and Tys letter we have three locations where she could live. Looking at the photo of her at the balcony of her apartment it seems to be more in land. But nothing can be ruled out. So we already struck out Tys letter location so that leaves the other two long beach and gardena.

Edit:
So we are looking for an apartment complex that has yellow like brick of near modern standard. White singular pillars to support the roof the balconies with standard steel railing. Car parking and more likely pet friendly.

Last edited:

indianshedevil

My journey to change has begun
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what is MarzGurl's full discord account name is (mainly the four numbers after the hashtag), but she was in Shane's server prior before it was nuked because of the audio recording.

I managed to use the Discord server archive tool website called Chylex, and I took good screenshots of when she first appeared on that server to when was the last time she said or did something on Discord.

I blurred out everybody but Shane himself, so that was about it that I have. Anyways, I have all of the screenshots are under the spoilers.

Channel: Welcome

Channel: General

Channel: Vic Discussion

Channel: Bots

Attachments

Last edited:

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what is MarzGurl's full discord account name is (mainly the four numbers after the hashtag), but she was in Shane's server prior before it was nuked because of the audio recording.

I managed to use the Discord server archive tool website called Chylex, and I took good screenshots of when she first appeared on that server to when was the last time she said or did something on Discord.

I blurred out everybody but Shane himself, so that was about it that I have. Anyways, I have all of the screenshots are under the spoilers.

You missed one of the handles in there. The biggest one on the screen, in fact.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

And a teardrop emits from Reshiram's eye
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 836406

Actually you slagging a man is both of those things. Please get deposed and keep to this story so you can go to jail for lying. Also those people it's important to can fuck off, they're not in court.
Now marzgurl is saying there's a moral implication to the GFM? They will never let it go. If you voted for trump or donated for vic's GFM then you are EVIL

Faket0Fake

Handsome Prince
kiwifarms.net
Marzgurl talking about a GFM being possibly unethical and illegal is disgusting. She's still yet to show any proof that she didn't swindle supporters out of thousands of dollars with GFM. I think that would be unethical. Telling people what funds will be used for and using them for that is not unethical but the opposite very much is. They seem awfully upset about Nick's super chats too which have nothing at all to do with Vic and are never represented as a way to support Vic's court case against these people. Some people seem to be confusing jealousy with morals, particularly these other internet lawyers who want a cut.

Prove you're behaving ethically before you give yourself the moral right to demand others do the same Kaylyn.

UmbralForma

80% Madman Gene
kiwifarms.net
Began digging into her workplace via facebook and she mentions Glendale, Pasadena of which is up north from LA but quite a trek from Long beach and Gardena. certainly through through her last years posts especially the kick boxing post on Redondo beach which not far from Gardena but still a trek from Long Beach. She also mentions a Honda dealership with a meme folder that is nearby.
Edit just had a closer at the photo of the honda dealership it's in GARDENA! kek guess that eliminates long beach now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Zero Day Defense

"Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?"
kiwifarms.net
Began digging into her workplace via facebook and she mentions Glendale, Pasadena of which is up north from LA but quite a trek from Long beach and Gardena. certainly through through her last years posts especially the kick boxing post on Redondo beach which not far from Gardena but still a trek from Long Beach. She also mentions a Honda dealership with a meme folder that is nearby
why does she consistently have less charisma than a recycled can but somehow manage to thrust herself into the forefront of an internet lynch mob, i don't get it

Faket0Fake

Handsome Prince
kiwifarms.net
All I'm interested in is her questionable mugging story. So she was mugged and they took her card and only used it one time spending just $50 to buy stuff at a gas station? She only mentions that so was that all she said was stolen from her?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: indianshedevil

UmbralForma

80% Madman Gene
kiwifarms.net
All I'm interested in is her questionable mugging story. So she was mugged and they took her card and only used it one time spending just $50 to buy stuff at a gas station? She only mentions that so was that all she said was stolen from her?
No they stole her social security number and phone aswell hence why that letter went to Inglewood rather than Gardena lol

indianshedevil

My journey to change has begun
kiwifarms.net
Began digging into her workplace via facebook and she mentions Glendale, Pasadena of which is up north from LA but quite a trek from Long beach and Gardena. certainly through through her last years posts especially the kick boxing post on Redondo beach which not far from Gardena but still a trek from Long Beach. She also mentions a Honda dealership with a meme folder that is nearby.
Edit just had a closer at the photo of the honda dealership it's in GARDENA! kek guess that eliminates long beach now.
Looks like we're getting closer to figure out she's really at!

Also, I'm not surprised she started to take Kickboxing lessons. Probably she would get involved in an ANTIFA rally or something that's ANTIFA related?

UmbralForma

80% Madman Gene
kiwifarms.net

Also, I'm not surprised she started to take Kickboxing lessons. Probably she would get involved in an ANTIFA rally or something that's ANTIFA related?

View attachment 837073
Am I consider antifa considering I do korean kickboxing? I'll look into the gym soon [tm]
Found 3 but I do think looking at the deal 3 classes for 19.99 with a set of black boxing gloves. Screenshot from the Redondo website. And double confirmation

Attachments

Last edited:

Faket0Fake

Handsome Prince
kiwifarms.net
I guess it makes more sense than Long Beach. She's a weeb so wants to live in areas with a strong Japanese-American community and plenty of Japanese companies. Gotta find herself some thirsty Japanese sponsors in town to get her yearly trips.

Tipsy Tea Cup

❤ I have autism. ❤
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 837073
You'll know your kickboxing gym is some casual aerobics garbage when you're showing off your gloves instead of lying in your bed in pain with your shin guards off.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino