Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Armz Across America

Faket0Fake

Handsome Prince
kiwifarms.net
You'll know your kickboxing gym is some casual aerobics garbage when you're showing off your gloves instead of lying in your bed in pain with your shin guards off.
I just noticed she wrote her name on her gloves in silver sharpie so she's definitely not punching anything with them. Who the fuck does that except children and spergs. I bet she writes her name on her lunchbox at work too "Kaylyn's lunch. No touchies or you get cooties!"

indianshedevil

My journey to change has begun
kiwifarms.net
Disingenuous as fuck. She did it to get him kicked from the industry, which is why she called it kickvic.

View attachment 837195
View attachment 837194
View attachment 837186
That is very obviously true. The most weirdest thing is that she never met him before, but she has read or heard it from Hanleia herself shortly before she started up #KickVic on purpose.

"I did in fact suggest a hashtag in order to keep track of the stories" my ass, Kaylyn! You made one big ass mistake out of yourself - even when you took Hanleia under your wing before you go wreck Vic's career and reputation with a hashtag.

3dguy

Bored Lurker
kiwifarms.net
That is very obviously true. The most weirdest thing is that she never met him before, but she has read or heard it from Hanleia herself shortly before she started up #KickVic on purpose.

"I did in fact suggest a hashtag in order to keep track of the stories" my ass, Kaylyn! You made one big ass mistake out of yourself - even when you took Hanleia under your wing before you go wreck Vic's career and reputation with a hashtag.
I thought she saw him with some other woman, and it made her uncomfortable ?

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net

She has met Vic before. There's a video on youtube of her meeting him at a con in 2005(?), but it's a typical fan meeting a VA while getting their autograph thing.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

UmbralForma

80% Madman Gene
kiwifarms.net
She has met Vic before. There's a video on youtube of her meeting him at a con in 2005(?), but it's a typical fan meeting a VA while getting their autograph thing.
Do you remember the convention or the video in question I may have a way to narrow it down after work.

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
Do you remember the convention or the video in question I may have a way to narrow it down after work.
Do you remember the name of the convention where she met Vic?
It was at O-ChibiCon. At 3:12 here:

Edit: already saved on webrecorder btw

Reactions: indianshedevil

indianshedevil

kiwifarms.net
It was at O-ChibiCon. At 3:12 here:

Edit: already saved on webrecorder btw
That must be from 14 years before she started up KickVic. It's a very strange coincidence that he met her once, yet I don't believe that he didn't see anything off about her. As of recently, we normally don't know anything about her until now. I guess that he should of known that there was something off about her like Iron Liz and others who met her before did.

CBBD

kiwifarms.net
So according to what we've seen from her Twitter her husbands Facebook and Tys letter we have three locations where she could live. Looking at the photo of her at the balcony of her apartment it seems to be more in land. But nothing can be ruled out. So we already struck out Tys letter location so that leaves the other two long beach and gardena.

Edit:
So we are looking for an apartment complex that has yellow like brick of near modern standard. White singular pillars to support the roof the balconies with standard steel railing. Car parking and more likely pet friendly.
What photos are you basing the yellow brick, white pillars, parking garage off of? I might have a lead but dont have anything to compare it to.

• Thunk-Provoking

UmbralForma

80% Madman Gene
kiwifarms.net
That must be from 14 years before she started up KickVic. It's a very strange coincidence that he met her once, yet I don't believe that he didn't see anything off about her. As of recently, we normally don't know anything about her until now. I guess that he should of known that there was something off about her like Iron Liz and others who met her before did.
She has 3 interactions with vic so this would be the ground zero for this little vendetta now we need to find the other 2~~~

What photos are you basing the yellow brick, white pillars, parking garage off of? I might have a lead but dont have anything to compare it to.
Why are its arms so big? I mean, its wrists extend waaay below its hip line for some reason???

View attachment 790052

This particular image as it is the most closest to what she currently looks like.

CBBD

kiwifarms.net
This particular image as it is the most closest to what she currently looks like.
and I'm assuming that originally had context that means she was at home?

Theres a address registration for a Josue Saucedo (hispanic for Josh, my old friend Josh's legal name was Josue, so I figured it was worth a search) about 5 miles north west of the honda dealership you mentioned, and they happen to be 34 years old, which if my math is right from when he went to highschool, he should be 34. It doesn't look anything like that though. Could be totally wrong, just an odd coincidence that one with that name happens to live right down the road.

Attachments

indianshedevil

kiwifarms.net

Theres a address registration for a Josue Saucedo (hispanic for Josh, my old friend Josh's legal name was Josue, so I figured it was worth a search) about 5 miles north west of the honda dealership you mentioned, and they happen to be 34 years old, which if my math is right from when he went to highschool, he should be 34. It doesn't look anything like that though. Could be totally wrong, just an odd coincidence that one with that name happens to live right down the road.
Looks like both the city name in California from the letter that Kaylyn got plus the full address -including the city of where her home is - of the house she and her husband are currently living in do match up.

Plus this is what her house looks like.

UmbralForma

80% Madman Gene
kiwifarms.net

I have check with kaylyn date of birth and he is one year older than her. We need to verify it even further I see some vehicles but we don't know who they belong unless they've taken a photo of their vehicle since their jobs are over an hour away.

CBBD

kiwifarms.net
Looks like both the city name in California from the letter that Kaylyn got plus the full address -including the city of where her home is - of the house she and her husband are currently living in do match up.
I might have been wrong, as this is in the opposite direction from the honda. but i found the church they had to vote at. So now its just a narrow down of what the area is for who votes at that precinct.

She also ate at the wendys and for some reason posted the receipt, and its right near the honda.

Looks like they might be in the 44th congressional district.

He also posted a photo from inside a target shopping center, and there is one about .8 miles west of the church.

Attachments

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino