Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Armz Across America

indianshedevil

My journey to change has begun
kiwifarms.net
Are those sites important enough? do we have her myspace?
IMO more is always better, i think we've even got her livejournal
I know and am aware about her posting stuff on both ResetEra and PULL since she's involved in the KickVic situation earlier before we have a thread for her on this very website.

Take this one from PULL as an example:

We sadly don't have her MySpace and her LiveJournal in the Social Media section. 😥😥😥

We should add them.

She also has a profile on the Anime News Network forums.
Found it! It's weird how her email is on ANN profile too.

Update: She also has an Amazon Wishlist!

Link to it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/207C680DMIV0Y/ref=cm_sw_su_w

Last edited:

piggy

kiwifarms.net
old account back when chris chan was interesting. my question is what are we going to do with all this information? are we doing a little cabal thing where we are the autistic illuminati. whats the end goal to this?

piggy

kiwifarms.net
Like, listen, okay. I'm not doing any of that concern trolling shit. I'm just saying that if we are to truly go about wasting our time what is the best way to go about doing so. Like, posting pictures of her tweets and making fun of her. I get that. Making fun of her arms being disporpotionate to her body. Fine. You can somewhat work with that. But my original question is that there is no reason for us to post her amazon wish list. What do we do with that? Do we send her gifts? She has one of those cat ear headphones on here. What is the point? That was all I was asking.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
1) we don't it's just corroborative evidence.

2) learn to read you concern trolling faggot. Kaylyns cuckboy posted it on his social media, along with other weird shit
I remember when you where still sympathetic towards Kaylyn I guess times change.

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
Like, listen, okay. I'm not doing any of that concern trolling shit. I'm just saying that if we are to truly go about wasting our time what is the best way to go about doing so. Like, posting pictures of her tweets and making fun of her. I get that. Making fun of her arms being disporpotionate to her body. Fine. You can somewhat work with that. But my original question is that there is no reason for us to post her amazon wish list. What do we do with that? Do we send her gifts? She has one of those cat ear headphones on here. What is the point? That was all I was asking.
I answered "what's the point" but then you redirected with a false statement. Low effort, try again.

I remember when you where still sympathetic towards Kaylyn I guess times change.
I'd be sympathetic if she'd stop acting like a fucking sped for five minutes, but no she keeps doing dumb shit like taking others videos out of context and claiming that it's evidence of something, but then backpedaling and claiming that it's just her opinion.

Oh and getting lied to in a PM didn't help either.

Voltaire

kiwifarms.net
I answered "what's the point" but then you redirected with a false statement. Low effort, try again.

I'd be sympathetic if she'd stop acting like a fucking sped for five minutes, but no she keeps doing dumb shit like taking others videos out of context and claiming that it's evidence of something, but then backpedaling and claiming that it's just her opinion.

Oh and getting lied to in a PM didn't help either.
Care to share details of this PM?

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
Care to share details of this PM?
It was when she was raging over the YouTube idiots talking about her, about how they did all these mean horrible things to her.

So I spent a couple of weekends listening to every single one of those shitty fucking shows, listened to that muttering morons showed, and put up with that incredibly stupid sounding drawl that I can't unhear now.

And nothing. Not a damn thing she said was true. Yes, they made fun of her occasionally, but the vast majority of the content was a piece by piece takedown of the things she said or tweeted.

Boo fucking hoo.

Then she keeps acting like she's an exceptionally stupid 12 year old girl crying to the teacher about how the boys were playing a mean game and she didn't like looking at it. Then the GFM happens. Then the videos taken completely out of context with Kaylyn blatantly admitting to defamation.

Fuck this shit.

Voltaire

kiwifarms.net
It was when she was raging over the YouTube idiots talking about her, about how they did all these mean horrible things to her.

So I spent a couple of weekends listening to every single one of those shitty fucking shows, listened to that muttering morons showed, and put up with that incredibly stupid sounding drawl that I can't unhear now.

And nothing. Not a damn thing she said was true. Yes, they made fun of her occasionally, but the vast majority of the content was a piece by piece takedown of the things she said or tweeted.

Boo fucking hoo.

Then she keeps acting like she's an exceptionally stupid 12 year old girl crying to the teacher about how the boys were playing a mean game and she didn't like looking at it. Then the GFM happens. Then the videos taken completely out of context with Kaylyn blatantly admitting to defamation.

Fuck this shit.
Did she by chance call any of them alt right trolls or insuniated they where doing this because they are msygonist? I get the feeling she did.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino