Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Armz Across America

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
It was when she was raging over the YouTube idiots talking about her, about how they did all these mean horrible things to her.

So I spent a couple of weekends listening to every single one of those shitty fucking shows, listened to that muttering morons showed, and put up with that incredibly stupid sounding drawl that I can't unhear now.

And nothing. Not a damn thing she said was true. Yes, they made fun of her occasionally, but the vast majority of the content was a piece by piece takedown of the things she said or tweeted.

Boo fucking hoo.

Then she keeps acting like she's an exceptionally stupid 12 year old girl crying to the teacher about how the boys were playing a mean game and she didn't like looking at it. Then the GFM happens. Then the videos taken completely out of context with Kaylyn blatantly admitting to defamation.

Fuck this shit.
Did she by chance call any of them alt right trolls or insuniated they where doing this because they are msygonist? I get the feeling she did.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

CBBD

kiwifarms.net
I spent quite a while trying to find a single trace of her or her husbands LLCs that they would almost certainly have if they're even semi competent people for dealing with their patreon/youtubes/etc income, which admittedly is way less than it used to be. Somehow I can't even find an official name, let alone business records in Texas or Cali, or a single thing registered under their names "Marzgurl Productions" /// "Joshua Knight the First".

Is it possible that she has been dumb enough to never copyright her own brand that shes been using since 2004?

Maybe I'm just pants on head exceptional and its out there, but I sure as fuck can't seem to stumble across it no matter how many different names I search. Even tried her Martian1986@hotmail or w/e name it is that she used to use way back in the day when she was just getting started online.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: indianshedevil

UmbralForma

[DE]polarizing
kiwifarms.net
I might have been wrong, as this is in the opposite direction from the honda. but i found the church they had to vote at. So now its just a narrow down of what the area is for who votes at that precinct.

She also ate at the wendys and for some reason posted the receipt, and its right near the honda.

Looks like they might be in the 44th congressional district.

He also posted a photo from inside a target shopping center, and there is one about .8 miles west of the church.
thanks for those I have made a zone where she could be although I am still leaning towards gardena than compton or long beach kek
top pin point is the Gardena honda dealership on its left is a Target, south is the Wendys thanks for the address Kaylyn/Josh and the st john church in the far right in long beach

CBBD

kiwifarms.net
top pin point is the Gardena honda dealership on its left is a Target, south is the Wendys thanks for the address Kaylyn/Josh and the st john church in the far right in long beach
Based on the voting area, plus the mail not saying long beach, combined with those locations, my bets are basically a square to the right of I-110. Pretty much as west as possible within that voting district.

UmbralForma

[DE]polarizing
kiwifarms.net
Based on the voting area, plus the mail not saying long beach, combined with those locations, my bets are basically a square to the right of I-110. Pretty much as west as possible within that voting district.
looking the district you have given it has been narrowed even further

seems like there is some housing round no apartment i am guessing another red herring from that apartment building may have been temporary but I have found 4 housing zones within my diagram which I had to split cause of the addresses of the counties, 2 housing zones are eliminated as it is Compton which I doubt kaylyn would live there.
zone 1 is above roue 91 which is in Carson and zone 2 is between E Redondo Beach rd and E Alondra Blvd in Gardena just down the road from the Honda dealership.

Last edited:

indianshedevil

Just a female | #KickVicMayCry
kiwifarms.net
thanks for those I have made a zone where she could be although I am still leaning towards gardena than compton or long beach kek
View attachment 838083
looking the district you have given it has been narrowed even further

seems like there is some housing round no apartment i am guessing another red herring from that apartment building may have been temporary but I have found 4 housing zones within my diagram which I had to split cause of the addresses of the counties, 2 housing zones are eliminated as it is Compton which I doubt kaylyn would live there.
zone 1 is above roue 91 which is in Carson and zone 2 is between E Redondo Beach rd and E Alondra Blvd in Gardena just down the road from the Honda dealership.
View attachment 838248
This is getting more interesting to try and find her actual location since I am very aware that she elusive and a tough nut to crack. Anyways, we'll do anything we can in our ability to find where is she and her husband are living in.

UmbralForma

[DE]polarizing
kiwifarms.net
looking into her car periscope videos. her vehicle is a 4 door standard car, black setting with a beige interior and seems like her steering is also beige and the exterior is black and has 2 cup holders in the centre of the car now if we can find the make and model which will be the next step to find her through any DMVs etc.
her Linkedin- https://www.linkedin.com/in/marzgurl/
Update: found her place of work now

she recently moved from burbank office to Glendale, found that too

Last edited:

Dumpster dived waifu

kiwifarms.net
looking into her car periscope videos. her vehicle is a 4 door standard car, black setting with a beige interior and seems like her steering is also beige and the exterior is black and has 2 cup holders in the centre of the car now if we can find the make and model which will be the next step to find her through any DMVs etc.
View attachment 838575
View attachment 838584
fucking watch the armzy bitch say we called her work to get her fired but the boss didnt listen because #believeallwamynns now that this has been found

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 838575
View attachment 838584
Holy shit, she has a job? I could've sworn she was giving out-of-state handies for money.

UmbralForma

[DE]polarizing
kiwifarms.net
right her work place has been cleared though she will try and play victim when it is out in the public eye now to find her address we must find her car

for to find the make and model I have circled the identifying parts excluding the seats themselves but they are an identifier more like one whole piece in the front driver & passenger seat and 2 pieces in the back seats.

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
right her work place has been cleared though she will try and play victim when it is out in the public eye now to find her address we must find her car
View attachment 838650
for to find the make and model I have circled the identifying parts excluding the seats themselves but they are an identifier more like one whole piece in the front driver & passenger seat and 2 pieces in the back seats.
I'll never get over how she looks like her dad recreationally punched her moms stomach during pregnancy.

Faket0Fake

ポニプニパニポニ歩いて行くよモニムニマニモニ毎日
kiwifarms.net
The best guess I have for her car is a 2012 Nissan Sentra base model as it's the closest interior I can find on a Japanese model car. Coincidentally she took a selfie at Anime Expo with one driving behind her with the plate reading 6TDS890 maybe it was already found and checked and came up with nothing but the interior looks fairly close so it might be worth looking at.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Shut up, Wesley!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 838650
Given the sun visor with extender, interior light in the middle of the roof, seat belt buckles and handholds (above the doors) it is a Honda, IIRC Nissans do not have the interior light in the middle of the roof.
If it is a Honda most possibly either an Accord Sedan or a Civic Sedan 2004-2012 model.

Disheveled Pizza

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 838083
Is this a representation of her arm reach, because if so I call bullshit, it's at least twice this.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino