KAYS COOKING -

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The pancake vid had me screaming at the screen. From the moment she poured a fuckton of oil into the pan it just went downhill from there. They had to be tough as hell too becasue she mixed the batter for too long. Pancakes are like biscuits in that overmixing ruins the texture. And then the meatballs- THE MEATBALLS! I don't think that they're supposed to look like a 90 year old dude's ballsack.
There's just a whole lot of awfulness piled on top of itself.

On the plus side she seems very likeable as a lady? Also I dig the Maiden shirt. Fuck yeah.

Scotsman

Grease me up woman!
kiwifarms.net
I remember this one! Her Lasagne is a fucking abomination...

She was on TV a while back with UK "Comedian" Harry Hill. Throughout the show she was oblivious to the fact that everyone was taking the piss out of her. After her appearance she started to get more recognition, and with it more trolls. She would go apeshit in the comments section, attacking anyone who criticised her cooking. They were all jealous of her "fame and success".

She lives in a really run down house with her benefits scrounging son and his dog. The place looks like something from an episode of Hoarders.

About a month or two ago she moved to Facebook permanently, after trolls reported her Youtube channel when she went on a racist rant.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
The pancake vid had me screaming at the screen. From the moment she poured a fuckton of oil into the pan it just went downhill from there. They had to be tough as hell too becasue she mixed the batter for too long. Pancakes are like biscuits in that overmixing ruins the texture. And then the meatballs- THE MEATBALLS! I don't think that they're supposed to look like a 90 year old dude's ballsack.
There's just a whole lot of awfulness piled on top of itself.

On the plus side she seems very likeable as a lady? Also I dig the Maiden shirt. Fuck yeah.
its amazing how she can make basic food look so ugly. how can you get so old and be so bad at cooking?

Tags
None