Punished Jannie, Wedded A Thot.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

nonnewtonian

C♢NSUMΞ PRIL♢SΞC
kiwifarms.net
Please forgive the necro/double post, but this is a huge development in the world of Kay's Cooking.

Is cooking scrambled eggs in a pot a general British thing or is he getting his cooking tips from Gordon Ramsey? Nothing was burnt so he’s already better than his mom.
Their continued lack of tongs is painful.

Babyspackle

Dumpster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
This shit literally fucks me up every time I watch her videos. I'm not even sure if I can believe shes legit and not just trolling everyone to make money from the spectacle. Either way someone has to stop her, anyone please.

Babyspackle

Dumpster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I showed my bf who’s a massive culinary sperg null’s stream and he had an epileptic fit 5 minutes in. A third of the way in he had to go outside to take a smoke to calm down.

It was fucking amazing.

As for Kay, holy shit you really gotta try to be this awful at simple recipes.
yes I too have a fuckin grand mal every goddamn time. And some type of real and true autism bubbles up and I involuntarily start saying "why" and "how" as its happening when no one is around.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

TransNig

Xie/Xer
kiwifarms.net
Is cooking scrambled eggs in a pot a general British thing or is he getting his cooking tips from Gordon Ramsey? Nothing was burnt so he’s already better than his mom.
Their continued lack of tongs is painful.
I too thought of Ramsey's highly successful scramblies video when I saw Lee stirring his eggs in a pot.

It's a shame he used so much margarine and scraped the pan with a metal spoon, used kind of gross looking bread, ate raw pork, spread even more marge on his toast before eating, and arranged his food into some kind of exceptional bread satellite. Hopefully he keeps practicing every day and gets better at it. Learning different ways to make eggs is a good skill to start your cooking journey.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I too thought of Ramsey's highly successful scramblies video when I saw Lee stirring his eggs in a pot.

It's a shame he used so much margarine and scraped the pan with a metal spoon, used kind of gross looking bread, ate raw pork, spread even more marge on his toast before eating, and arranged his food into some kind of exceptional bread satellite. Hopefully he keeps practicing every day and gets better at it. Learning different ways to make eggs is a good skill to start your cooking journey.
So the bacon wasn't raw, Back bacon which most British people prefer doesn't really go crisp the way American or Streaky bacon does. Also cheap bacon usually has extra water added which stops the Browning. If you want to brown it you need to cook it in oil or under a grill.

I like Kay, and I don't have any problem with Lee, I'm willing to bet in their family and Social circles they're probably the people that actually have some sort of ambition, even if it's just uploading a video to YouTube.

Tags
None