KAYS COOKING -

MetalDeathFish

kiwifarms.net
What she cooks can only be called vomitrocious. Meatballs that looks like par boiled,pan fried,dead man testicles are not meatballs. Meatballs should never retain their "lines" like that. Ground meat of choice,eggs,bread crumbs,seasoning of choice - roll into balls or use a disher (purple denotes .75oz scoop) for an easier time. Panfry in oil or bake em in the oven. Her bacon looks like a culinary crime in progress;its giving off blackened bits. Bacon should never do that unless its burnt; even british style back bacon shouldn't do that. Her pancakes drenched in oil? Da fuq? she cleaning up the Exxon Valdez? Overmixxing your batter leads to awful pancakes - too much gluten means its more bread than cake. Mix your batter no more than 3 minutes using a whisk(More air fluffier cakes) - just enough to get the lion's share mixed in. Let the batter sit for 20 minutes..any lumps will come out. (letting the batter sit hydrates any flour lumps left)

If you want your french toast batter to taste better/more flavor add some peach schnapps. If peach schnapps isn't your thing try rum - light,dark,spiced or regular..turn your batter from a soft 8 into a hard 12.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nightnight Ziggeh, see ya in de mornin pal.

I understand why Godwinson and Null use Lee and Kay as an example of the typical British Council estate inhabitants.

It's actually worse that that though. Kay and Lee actually have a small amount of something that a generous person might call ambition and motivation. They're trying to make cookery videos and vlogs, and pushing the limits of what they're capable of doing, and in fairness they are actually entertaining a fairly large audience.

Most people on British Council estates aren't like that, they're ignorant, idle, with occasional splashes of drink and drug fueled violence usually directed at each other.

Lee and Kay at some point saw something online and wanted to be better than they are.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to bump this thread, after watching Nulls last stream. God bless that wonderful woman, she and her son produced a video that just transformed my day.

Kay's vegetable recognition is not what it should be. Let's be honest before her career as a YouTuber, an Avocado or an Aubergine are not likely to have crossed the threshold of her home.

In the UK the Eggplant is properly called an Aubergine. So when she was looking through the fruit and veg section of her local supermarket, I can kind of comprehend how Avocado can become Aubergine.

This video is a short surprisingly well edited wonder. It made me happy watching it on Nulls stream and it's spread joy to friends and family.

The best thing about it, is the comment section, most seem to be restraining themselves just pointing out the obvious. She responds to every comment, and most importantly because she's not a fucking coward she hasn't deleted the video (other than changing the title to Aubergine on Toast)

Kay has done what 90% of YouTubers will never do and entertained a sizable audience. Everybody should like and subscribe.

Pizza Time

kiwifarms.net
The best part of the comments section on that video is in one reply she says she'd never seen an avocado before. How do you live to be Kay's age having never in your life seen an avocado? She's at least quite cordial in all the comments she's replying to from what I saw though.

In other news, Cr1tikal aka penguinz0 seems to have discovered her on a stream. I knew from the thumbnail alone that it was Kay.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kay also had a video where she didn't know what spring onions were (I think it was the fried rice one). She kept saying green onions but used a regular one because she didn't know what the other ones were. She's probably not a big vegetable eater and rarely branches out from the usual carrot, onion or mushrooms in her recipes if she does use vegetables.
I wouldn't expect her to know what an avocado or an aubergine is. I like that she has a good sense of humor about it all though.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As one the resident foodcentric folks around here from what I've seen her cooking style has strong ties in the 'white trash' category. It's meal makers and they tend to be more on the quantity over quality side; douse it in enough condiments and it's usually pretty passable.
Kay's not the worst by a long shot. Jack thinks raw is rare and Simply Sara makes massive quantities for just two people. Fit Vegan Ginger doesn't even use food.
When it comes to food there's three kinds of people; those that want to make sure everyone gets enough, those that care about how it tastes and those that care about how much it costs. A good chef can only do two of those at any given time.
Also she really limits herself by cutting out cheese for her son. That lasagna was horrific though.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As one the resident foodcentric folks around here from what I've seen her cooking style has strong ties in the 'white trash' category. It's meal makers and they tend to be more on the quantity over quality side; douse it in enough condiments and it's usually pretty passable.
Kay's not the worst by a long shot. Jack thinks raw is rare and Simply Sara makes massive quantities for just two people. Fit Vegan Ginger doesn't even use food.
When it comes to food there's three kinds of people; those that want to make sure everyone gets enough, those that care about how it tastes and those that care about how much it costs. A good chef can only do two of those at any given time.
Also she really limits herself by cutting out cheese for her son. That lasagna was horrific though.
Do you think she left out the white sauce because there's tard cum in it or just plain forgot?

MasterDisaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the ricotta? It's a type of cheese. Honestly the most disgusting thing about her lasagna was the noodles; it's some sort of pasta 'sheet' that looked like fucking paper. It even states in the instructions that in order to avoid burning make sure all of it is covered in sauce and she had it poking up out of the pan.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best part of the comments section on that video is in one reply she says she'd never seen an avocado before. How do you live to be Kay's age having never in your life seen an avocado? She's at least quite cordial in all the comments she's replying to from what I saw though.

In other news, Cr1tikal aka penguinz0 seems to have discovered her on a stream. I knew from the thumbnail alone that it was Kay.

He's doing it wrong, sneering at her without making an attempt to actually understand what's happening on screen. It's obvious she can't cook we don't need him to point it out repeatedly.

I think Null and Godwinson both saw that her videos are just a symptom of a deeper cultural problem in the UK.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the ricotta? It's a type of cheese. Honestly the most disgusting thing about her lasagna was the noodles; it's some sort of pasta 'sheet' that looked like fucking paper. It even states in the instructions that in order to avoid burning make sure all of it is covered in sauce and she had it poking up out of the pan.
It's not made with ricotta in the UK it's a roux made from m,ilk, butter, flour and seasoning but yeah the burnt pasta sheets made it look more disgusting.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is easily the worst and most disgusting thing that Kay has ever done. Jesus Christ.
This time it's not totally Kay's fault, the real abomination is the Scrumdiddlyumptious video.

In a way Kay is doing a value service, you watch the slickly edited, well lit original video, and then you get to see the dismal reality.

MasterDisaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure I remember that it was either Scrumdiddlyumptious or another similar channel that got called out because most of their food and food info was fake. Due to the heavy editing it's hard to see the process behind the food. One such incident was the strawberry ice cream frosting which was pretty much proven implausible.
Okay so the channel So Yummy got a bit bitchy when people called out their 'recipes' as fake and basically stated that they don't care about them working, they just care about views.

It's might have already been posted, but it jogged my memory after seeing the thread.

This is the sort of thing that I'd hear about but never believe was actually true. You can hear the crunch in the under cooked rice, and it just causes me to die a little inside. I can almost taste the botulism.

Kay is the planned parenthood of chefs, because everything she cooks is an abortion.

Tags
None