KAYS COOKING -

deemos

kiwifarms.net
honestly from the frequent chest infections she seems to have I’m sure she either
- lives in a house with mould (and maybe has asthma to worsen it)
- is a HEAVY smoker
- possibly also an alcoholic or drinks a lot Ik she’s mentioned being drunk in videos before and it could b effecting her health and aiding in her getting sick all the time
probably likely that house is full of mould and damp, hence all the chest infections. She’s clearly not a healthy person, I hope she gets help for that some day.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
I’m just gonna come out and say it. I’d eat Kay’s cooking. To me eating food is more than the sum of its parts, it’s an experience. Having a loving mother who is as kind and as gentle as Kay who also goes out of her way to cook a wide variety of dishes is something not a lot of people have. Sure, her culinary skills are objectively awful but I think the way she serves with a genuine smile and passion makes up for it at least for me.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m just gonna come out and say it. I’d eat Kay’s cooking. To me eating food is more than the sum of its parts, it’s an experience. Having a loving mother who is as kind and as gentle as Kay who also goes out of her way to cook a wide variety of dishes is something not a lot of people have. Sure, her culinary skills are objectively awful but I think the way she serves with a genuine smile and passion makes up for it at least for me.
There's less painful ways to commit suicide.

Tags
None