Inactive Kazztawdal / Alex McDougall - Homeless cat boi

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guy reminds me of some people I know who live reasonably normal lives with medication. There but for the grace of clozapine, right?

Youre not entirely wrong. The air force usually helps pay for your college debt if you qualify and agree to serve more than 5 years
Dont know if that really applies to homeless cat men, but I seen worse serve

The Air Force is known as the 'cushiest' of the branches and is, in many ways, the most selective mentally. It's not hurting for service members the way some branches that actually get killed are. This isn't like the old days where someone would get arrested and join the Marines instead of jailtime. Someone who has mental problems and abuses drugs\alcohol is being... unrealistic... to think he has a ready-waiting solution in an air force ticket.

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
This guy is literally insane. Definitely keep an eye on his antics.

He's one bad drug-binge away from trying to attack randos on the street...

GhostButt

kiwifarms.net
Was this in his discord?
Last video I saw was about his friend Beard Maggot who killed themselves 10 years ago, comments were the usual worried viewers.

Edit: I went to chase down the video on his twitter since it still links to the unlisted videos and uhhh okay then.....
2018-02-01 21_01_58-Kazz (@kazztawdal) _ Twitter.png

Last edited:

Fritzocrat

Vagrant Empreror
kiwifarms.net
How does he keep getting off the streets? Do his parents keep letting him back in the house or does he couch surf?

I spent a good portion of my adult years living the backpacker/hobo lifestyle and traveled all over Canada and the USA. Hope he eventually gets desperate and heads to a big city. If he goes into the right homeless shelter or drop-in I just might be able to set us up with a "Fly on the Wall" view into his shelter life.

Honestly, this guy demonstrates all the signs of becoming trouble if left unchecked, The fact that he's trying to lure children away from home is a pretty good indicator of that.

Morag

Lightbulb Sniper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, this was in his discord. Some person named Pentagon or something was trying to convince him not to die when the conversation had shifted from killing his dad to killing himself because he "wanted the torture to stop."

Then about 3:00-ish today he was like "the police showed up at my door today and now I can't trust anybody yada yada."

Definitely trouble.

Morag

Lightbulb Sniper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nevermind, it was more like 9 today, but he said this and then proceeded to say that he feels like he's being spied on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 445

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Guy reminds me of some people I know who live reasonably normal lives with medication. There but for the grace of clozapine, right?

The Air Force is known as the 'cushiest' of the branches and is, in many ways, the most selective mentally. It's not hurting for service members the way some branches that actually get killed are. This isn't like the old days where someone would get arrested and join the Marines instead of jailtime. Someone who has mental problems and abuses drugs\alcohol is being... unrealistic... to think he has a ready-waiting solution in an air force ticket.
Yeah, the chair force isn't going to take someone who's going to drone-strike a city block because daddy never said he was proud of his boy.

GhostButt

kiwifarms.net
Nevermind, it was more like 9 today, but he said this and then proceeded to say that he feels like he's being spied on.

Interesting, in one of his deleted videos he mentioned that he was meeting a new therapist the next day, at least this means he made a follow up.

Searches related to his name make me think he googles his own handle while high:
2018-01-27 11_20_08-kazztawdal - Google Search.png

Morag

Lightbulb Sniper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be honestly surprised if he did search himself up, I think part of him just wants to go back to the way things were. He got really really mad that night and briefly mentioned how his ex-wife had fallen in love with a guy while they were engaged and that seemed to be his biggest gripe.

Last night they talked a lot about addictive substances, mostly smoking, looks like Kazz is trying to pick himself up again. Or, it's one of those brief "I'll get to it" things where nothing changes and he continues to be his homeless cat self.

Feral Catboi

kiwifarms.net

I used to watch Kazz a lot when he first started watching content and liked what he did a lot. Right now I'm about a third of the way into this video and this is just sad.

Morag

Lightbulb Sniper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to watch Kazz a lot when he first started watching content and liked what he did a lot. Right now I'm about a third of the way into this video and this is just sad.

He posts regular updates on his discord about his videos and the likes, he's in this weird balance between thinking everyone's out to get him, and wanting to get himself together. And if seems like every time he starts to fix himself, something goes wrong or something breaks him down. It's a little heartbreaking, yeah.

Scotsman

Grease me up woman!
kiwifarms.net
This is the type of guy who just flips out one day and starts eating peoples faces. What a fucking nutter...

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
Did all his videos get deleted? None of those posted here are viewable anymore.

I'd like to have private conversations with those responsible for this.
Hello, if you really are who you claim to be, you must prove it somehow to moderators. We had some issues with impersonation before, so before you do it we are free to interpret you as impersonator.