Inactive Kazztawdal / Alex McDougall - Homeless cat boi

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Plague Spectrum

The "doctor" nobody asked for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried just as hard as you do to when it comes to having empathy. And why are you documenting him? you clearly don't care. If Alex hurts himself, you all have that karma to sit you with the rest of your lives. Go take up knitting or something healthy as a hobby!
Oh hey Alex. We are documenting because this is what Kiwifarms does. We actually have a knitting circle (for real though that would be hilarious.) if you didn’t know already. What about you?

Coleman Francis

❤KKK❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried just as hard as you do to when it comes to having empathy. And why are you documenting him? you clearly don't care. If Alex hurts himself, you all have that karma to sit you with the rest of your lives. Go take up knitting or something healthy as a hobby!

This isn't even a big deal. The person who posted all of this didn't archive any of your videos so this thread is essentially a complete bust.

Kiwifarms sounds like its an ocean of sad bois covered in their own encrusted semen pretending to be doctors.

You're saying this is a bad thing?

Last edited:

Repzlid

A F A G G O T
kiwifarms.net
This is why none of you have GF's btw! I'm glad all the videos are gone. Now you guys will have to see the light of day for once and find something else to do with your lives.
The "lel virgin basement dwellers" stereotype is only dragging any point you're trying to make back down.

Documentation =/= "pretending to be doctors". Have you ever heard of an Archivist?

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
We don't get as many "concerned strangers" popping up, even when a thread on some major eceleb superstar or rat king with a sizeable clique of orbiters gets noticed by them. You're not fooling anyone.

The fact you persistently continued sockpuppeting even when called out shows you are indeed a very unique and exceptional individual and watching you sperg around will be very amusing.

Last edited:

MarissaXD

Straight Out of Jehenna, the Crimson Flash
kiwifarms.net
We don't get as many "concerned strangers" popping up, even when a thread on some major eceleb superstar or rat king with a sizeable clique of orbiters gets noticed by them. You're not fooling anyone.

The fact you persistently continued sockpuppeting even when called out shows you are indeed a very unique and exceptional individual and watching you sperg around will be very amusing.
Or is the Catman outright insane. Either way, this cow has gone full Skitzo!

kazztawdal

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Any poster trying to defend me here: You're only making it worse. The regulars here have made it clear that they only want to hurt my feelings.

They won't intimidate me out of being open and honest about my mental illness, even if I look foolish in the process. The videos I've removed were mostly made in a manic state and without much forethought, so they were easy fodder for mockery. This isn't the first time I've been harassed and it won't be the last. The key to overcoming it is to listen closely to the valid points they brought up about my behavior, but then to rise above the abuse and projection they tend to couple with it.

Stalking is just a game to them. There's nothing I can do about it except be something I'm not ashamed of.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any poster trying to defend me here: You're only making it worse. The regulars here have made it clear that they only want to hurt my feelings.

They won't intimidate me out of being open and honest about my mental illness, even if I look foolish in the process. The videos I've removed were mostly made in a manic state and without much forethought, so they were easy fodder for mockery. This isn't the first time I've been harassed and it won't be the last. The key to overcoming it is to listen closely to the valid points they brought up about my behavior, but then to rise above the abuse and projection they tend to couple with it.

Stalking is just a game to them. There's nothing I can do about it except be something I'm not ashamed of.

Well, you seem partially self-aware despite your admitted mental illness, I'm impressed.

However, let me point out that coming here to shit on us is a bad call. In fact, I'd think you'd better worry more about improving your own personal situation instead of worrying about what people say on the internet.

That's my advice, take it or leave it, but I can't see things getting better for you if you ignore it.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't come here to shit on you. You shit on me behind my back. Then a bunch of friends with good intentions made a bunch of shitty posts and baited you into continuing. I want all of this over with, and I want you to ignore me for the rest of your lives.

You're partially wrong. You were not talked about behind your back, this was public comments on your public comments. You may not have been aware of it at first, but the fact you could have easily found it with a simple Google search means it was not done so you wouldn't find out.

As for us not talking about you, you can't legally force us to, not so long as you live and breathe and you continue to post publicly. So long as you make comments where the public can see it, the public can comment right back, and there is NOTHING, repeat nothing, that can be done to stop it.

Your only real option here is to ignore what you don't like and not engage people who are cruel, but you can't silence anyone.

The Man With No Name

kiwifarms.net
I didn't come here to shit on you. You shit on me behind my back. Then a bunch of friends with good intentions made a bunch of shitty posts and baited you into continuing. I want all of this over with, and I want you to ignore me for the rest of your lives.

Your best option might be embracing it and becoming a living meme. There's a lot of people who become regulars here after having threads started about them.

Maybe I just want to see you do well because I liked your San Francisco Rush video back in the day. Best of luck, but remember, you're here forever.

Puta Bruja

Plightcel
kiwifarms.net

Got tired of making sock accounts already?? Playing the victim card doesnt work very well here either. Even when pretending to be 3rd person.