The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't make any other accounts. Those are other people. I don't know who.

Your values are warped. I won't subscribe to them.

I don't know why you don't have respect for other humans. Tell me that, and I might come around.

No one is obligated to respect other people. That is a decision made of one's own free will and conscious choice, and you cannot demand anyone give you respect for any reason, because your demands will not be made reality simply because you wish them to be.

If you want to legitimately earn said respect, you must first show you respect the right of others to do as their conscience deems appropriate.

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't make any other accounts. Those are other people. I don't know who.

Your values are warped. I won't subscribe to them.

I don't know why you don't have respect for other humans. Tell me that, and I might come around.

What have you done that’s made you worthy of respect? Are we supposed to respect you because you’re good at embarrassing yourself on the internet? Because that’s not actually a talent, no matter how easy you make it seem.

alanpardrewhasnodick

kiwifarms.net
What have any of you done besides anonymously pick on people who are sick? Do you pick legs off of bugs and watch videos of small animals getting murdered too?

You could easily use this platform to doxx rapists and Nazis, but think this website is run by them and attracts them

Last edited by a moderator:

Rumpled Foreskin

More Human Than Human
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What have any of you done besides anonymously pick on people who are sick? Do you pick legs off of bugs and watch videos of small animals getting murdered too?

You could easily use this platform to doxx rapists and Nazis, but think this website is run by them and attracts them
If you did your homework, Kaz, we actually have doxed rapists and Nazis. I guess being a schizophrenic, homeless person is pretty bad for the mind.

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

We’re not the ones demanding respect on the internet.

Also, we do dox rapists and Nazis. We dox everyone. We’re equal opportunity bug-torturers and puppy-killers.

Tell me, though, why do rapists and Nazis deserve to be doxed and the subject of this thread does not? Are we just supposed to take him at his word that he’s a worthwhile human being, all evidence to the contrary?

GhostButt

kiwifarms.net
It's a good thing that in those long hours of deliberation you had you did not think to use readily accessible backup tools to archive anything.
this is true, I failed on my first thread

They won't intimidate me out of being open and honest about my mental illness,
open and honest about mental illness =/= filming your symptoms for the public while under the influence and denying the connection to the problems you are discussing.

This thread needs a sock counter.
Three pairs at least, it's cold under a bridge.

Repzlid

A F A G G O T
kiwifarms.net

I find it strange you take exposing Nazi's (gotta love le "alt-right" boogeyman meme) as a higher priority than exposing pedo's (we do an awful lot of both here as their antics can be equally entertaining).

Nice to see you got your priorities straight, buckaroo.
Well, I'm proud to be a lolcow. Please enjoy my future antics.

Thats the spirit, you're pretty cool in my book. We may be here to laugh and archive, but a good deal of us do hope you get better. Self-awarness is a very good step in the right direction.

Last edited: