Keffals / Clara Sorrenti / Lucas Roberts - UPDATED! 06/28/2022 / Transgender Twitter and Twitch "activist" famous for deplatforming people and 'ratioing' tweets.

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
(source)

A1 Steak Sauce

A.1.—For Almost Everything. Almost
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3278895
Lucas is now listening to the "debate" stream he was invited on to without actually having to confront anyone and just playing vidya lmfaoo
Btw he's only had a little above 400 viewers even with those 30k twitch followers and 100k twitter followers and with a max of like 20 people in chat actively participating
Holy fuck, this nigga can’t aim in goddamn Lego Star Wars.

A589301B-5B27-4AB0-BF39-59116140C42A.jpeg65C3D3E1-ABD7-4C27-8748-896EEDC22D07.jpeg
You can smell the clout chasing from here. Hope this pisses off the Blue No Matter Who section of the left. Lucas also can’t resist tweeting during streams it seems. Excuse the political sperging, but I think Biden’s right on this one. Defunding the police doesn’t work when it comes to crime and you’ll also only get more poorly trained cops that way since the training is way more costly than the ungodly armaments cops have these days.
(A)
(A)

themasterlurker

Custom title If specified, this will replace
kiwifarms.net
What is it with these troons and knives? Knives aren’t stopping a home invasion or much else. They’re also not that effective at becoming an hero unlike guns. My guess is it’s a combination of being poor, local gun laws, and maybe some criminal records in there as well.
There is the 42% meme but those are only attempted, not successful suicides, having a gun makes attempt chances massively increase with success, but with the advent of 'everyone should have a gun' on the rise, he can likely still get one even if he's a high risk customer

BruhSheep

The lolcow goes moo. The sheep says "faggot"
kiwifarms.net
Lucas will never attend any kind of debate or even a discussion that he isn't entirely in control of. His fragile ego is incapable of handling even the smallest resistance to his delusions.

As such, would be nice if some YouTuber out there shone an even bigger light on his faggotry. We've seen the amount of stupidity he's capable of when just the farms is eyeballing his greasy shitface; imagine when more normies get to see and laugh at this wannabe "woman" flailing about and dry humping a stuffed dog toy.

Winter

41.8% is Too Low.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1652498529867.png
What is happening
edit: seemingly nothing happened, still just reacting to this "debate"
probably just did it to raise viewership, views are at an exact 1,300 and it's decreasing and increasing in very smooth, fluid increments 🤔
edit 2: lucas is now "debating" vaush (I think, I don't know him) through his fans going to this persons stream and relaying their words
1652499007539.png
LUCAS NOOO

Last edited:

Sprate Header

"May you live in interesting times."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3280043
View attachment 3280042View attachment 3280044
Seems the thread may die some soon. Maybe the orbiters can keep it going.
(A)
Weren't troons opposed to parental rights when it came to informing parents of what their child is learning in school? I am simply flabbergasted that they would embrace parental rights when the courts start talking about the alleged parental right to give your child hormones gender-affirming care.

And of course the orbiters can keep the thread going! There's enough low-IQ low-opsec degenerates surrounding Mucus to declare this group a second Rat King lmfao

Ghost of Wesley Willis

Whooping Batman's Ass in Heaven
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck, this nigga can’t aim in goddamn Lego Star Wars.
Trannies are bad at games, more at 11.
You can smell the clout chasing from here. Hope this pisses off the Blue No Matter Who section of the left. Lucas also can’t resist tweeting during streams it seems. Excuse the political sperging, but I think Biden’s right on this one. Defunding the police doesn’t work when it comes to crime and you’ll also only get more poorly trained cops that way since the training is way more costly than the ungodly armaments cops have these days.
Watching Keffals fighting with terminally online wine aunts and boomers suffering from partisan brainrot sounds extremely fucking hilarious not gonna lie.
I'll never understand why leafs brag about their healthcare when you've got examples like Keffals showing how they treat mental illness.
Narcissism, I'd want to say it's almost nationalism, but the average leaf is so buck broken by progressivism that they'd dread calling themselves their 2nd most dreaded n-word. Leafs are too busy trying to make themselves sound better than Americans while being an equally big laughing stock to other countries.
View attachment 3278895
Lucas is now listening to the "debate" stream he was invited on to without actually having to confront anyone and just playing vidya lmfaoo
Btw he's only had a little above 400 viewers even with those 30k twitch followers and 100k twitter followers and with a max of like 20 people in chat actively participating
I honestly would not be surprised if a decent chunk of his followers on twitch or any other social media network he's on are actually bot accounts.

So It Goes

kiwifarms.net
Keffals' special level of social media addicted unhinged clout chaser is on full display in situations like these. Dumb faggot gets invited to a political panel and declines the moment he learns that someone adjacent to a person who actively pushes back against their deranged narrative is going to be on the same panel. Then he proceeds to sit in his hugbox and casually call people rapists and pedophiles like the sniveling, vile little cretin he is.

Even funnier is watching notorious horsefucker ManBunPig Vaush himself try and cozy up to this slimeball. Probably because they have so much in common.
They're both men
They're both social media addicted clout chasers
They're both groomers
They both hate Destiny with a fucking passion to the point where they're willing to cast aside all of their morals because some manlet told them they were retarded on Twitter :story: