Keffals / Clara Sorrenti / Lucas Roberts - UPDATED! 06/28/2022 / Transgender Twitter and Twitch "activist" famous for deplatforming people and 'ratioing' tweets.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.
  • 🇨🇦 OH CANADA 🇨🇦

Keffals has encouraged swatting.
    Keffals sponsors a website called the "Do-it-Yourself Hormone Replacement Therapy Directory".
    Keffals's friend BobPosting runs this website, synthesizes hormones in their bathtub, teaches minors how to do it themselves, and helps send it to them (in secret).

Keffals + co are in the business of peddling life altering chemicals to socially isolated and confused teenagers. They are sexually gratified by 'pinkpilling' young boys. We compile this information with independently operated archives into a thread. Then, we get called terrorists for it because it disrupts their business model.

There is not a single post in this 1000 page thread that encourages any criminal behavior. People still hold out hope you'd do your jobs.

AMHOLIO

Alpaca Death Pit Digger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do troons hate women so much they want to shut down their careers does keffals actually think he's more desirable or special than someone who doesn't have a deformed stretch of stink patch?
Yes.

Lucas in particular is a narcissist. He sees all people as inferior to him, with some groups being even more inferior to them due to feeling personally slighted or by having something they really desire. Lucas wants male attention and general attention badly, being a woman is life on easy mode in his eyes. But women do it badly and don't use it like he does and would, and he acts like the better woman by being more openly sexual. People should fuck him and simp for his girl power instead.

He could also feel mad because of something or someone who slighted him in the past, like his mom or someone else we don't know about. Occassionally when he does pointed attacks at women's looks or abilities, it's because he's trying to overcompensate for qualities he doesn't have.

Women are commonly shat on by troons for not accepting them. This means they're a socially acceptable target for Lucas to bully and show his hatred towards. But since Lucas is a narc who doesn't realize when too far is too far, he pushes it to the point where he's more obvious than others and steps over the line, but blames others instead. If Latinos were on the troon menu to hate, he'd shit hard on them too just because he likes power over those lesser than him.

Lucas likes people who kiss his ass, doesn't care about people who don't give him things he wants, and hates those who deny him things. Other troons have other reasons for hating women, but Lucas hates them for being an obstacle to things he wants and shits on anyone who is inferior or a roadblock to him.

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
Good night everybody.

1652514171478.png

Dickens Cider

Personal Friend of Lucas Roberts, citation needed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes.

Lucas in particular is a narcissist. He sees all people as inferior to him, with some groups being even more inferior to them due to feeling personally slighted or by having something they really desire. Lucas wants male attention and general attention badly, being a woman is life on easy mode in his eyes. But women do it badly and don't use it like he does and would, and he acts like the better woman by being more openly sexual. People should fuck him and simp for his girl power instead.

He could also feel mad because of something or someone who slighted him in the past, like his mom or someone else we don't know about. Occassionally when he does pointed attacks at women's looks or abilities, it's because he's trying to overcompensate for qualities he doesn't have.

Women are commonly shat on by troons for not accepting them. This means they're a socially acceptable target for Lucas to bully and show his hatred towards. But since Lucas is a narc who doesn't realize when too far is too far, he pushes it to the point where he's more obvious than others and steps over the line, but blames others instead. If Latinos were on the troon menu to hate, he'd shit hard on them too just because he likes power over those lesser than him.

Lucas likes people who kiss his ass, doesn't care about people who don't give him things he wants, and hates those who deny him things. Other troons have other reasons for hating women, but Lucas hates them for being an obstacle to things he wants and shits on anyone who is inferior or a roadblock to him.
So…. Your average four year old. Seems legit. And if for some reason he disengages social media and his phone it’s because he’s on “vacation” in Thailand, where they won’t call him groomer because he’s scammed enough money to buy the best underage ladybois. It would be bad for business.
(Seriously I hope he goes somewhere they beat him to death).

cat merchant

the one with 5 million pfp’s
kiwifarms.net
So…. Your average four year old. Seems legit. And if for some reason he disengages social media and his phone it’s because he’s on “vacation” in Thailand, where they won’t call him groomer because he’s scammed enough money to buy the best underage ladybois. It would be bad for business.
(Seriously I hope he goes somewhere they beat him to death).
Rate me late but did he ever list the organizations he was donating to anyway?

RangerBoo

The troon cries out in pain as he ratio's you.
kiwifarms.net
Keffals' special level of social media addicted unhinged clout chaser is on full display in situations like these. Dumb faggot gets invited to a political panel and declines the moment he learns that someone adjacent to a person who actively pushes back against their deranged narrative is going to be on the same panel. Then he proceeds to sit in his hugbox and casually call people rapists and pedophiles like the sniveling, vile little cretin he is.

Even funnier is watching notorious horsefucker ManBunPig Vaush himself try and cozy up to this slimeball. Probably because they have so much in common.
They're both men
They're both social media addicted clout chasers
They're both groomers
They both hate Destiny with a fucking passion to the point where they're willing to cast aside all of their morals because some manlet told them they were retarded on Twitter :story:
I will also add that both of them hate women and believe women should shut up and know their place when a man talks down to them.
Funny how communists like Lucas and Vaush say they are so progressive but both their views on women would make members of the Taliban tell them to tone it down a notch.

Last edited:

Dickens Cider

Personal Friend of Lucas Roberts, citation needed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rate me late but did he ever list the organizations he was donating to anyway?
I haven’t seen anything anywhere about what particular charity this money was supposed to go to. I mean I doubt it went anywhere but keffals pocket to buy himself some hair and bots. Transparency isn’t something Lucas is capable of.

A1 Steak Sauce

A.1.—For Almost Everything. Almost
kiwifarms.net
02C0822A-D5ED-45AB-AFEF-35002F40DF01.jpeg
Oh no. Anyway. Isn’t Lucas supposed to be on vacation currently?
(A)
750C0883-740D-4DC0-A419-C7B1FFFE78A6.jpeg
Everyone respond with their favorite clip/capture of Keffals being the opposite of this tweet. I’m sure we can fill a few pages with that.
(A)
3309DFA4-1E1A-4EA0-B994-F0DF5C77A5F0.jpeg
While I was making this post, Lucas tweeted that. Bragging about viewership when you can’t maintain any is really funny. Smh @Flamenco better.
(A)
2DEA1C83-3329-4DC3-9941-3BF988FB6CB6.jpeg
Seems he’s finally gone.
(A)

The Omni Cuckold

kiwifarms.net
Who is the neo-nazi in question?
View attachment 3281066

Edit: It's @Flamenco :story:
Keffals basically "bullied" a biological brown woman (Stardust) off a twitch panel with Dylan Burns because this person also did content with Flamenco. I didn't not watch the stream, but Dylan Burns was reportedly very nervous when he saw some of the twitter stuff from Keffals so Stardust left because she was afraid of the drama as she believes Keffals probably got Destiny banned.

1652556572552.png
1652556614219.png
1652556726899.png
1652556757440.png

Stardust does respond with this meme, and her followers followed suit.

1652557035445.png

I don't have a clip, but Keffals apparently thinks this is a nazi dogwhistle.

RangerBoo

The troon cries out in pain as he ratio's you.
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn Lucas you are such a bitch sub tweeting at a woman because you know you are in the wrong and are looking to get ass pats from your safe little hugbox. I also like how Lucas affirms that, just like with their hatred of real women, trannies also are raving racists who constantly attacking and bully black and brown women because those women are less likely to tolerate a AGP's delusions and fetish. Seriously, most of Lucas's tweets against the "TERF's" are attacks against black and brown women on Twitter. Lucas's may as well be called Yaniv 2.0. Is both just as much of a sexist and racist as Yaniv is.

Sprate Header

"May you live in interesting times."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keffals basically "bullied" a biological brown woman (Stardust) off a twitch panel with Dylan Burns because this person also did content with Flamenco. I didn't not watch the stream, but Dylan Burns was reportedly very nervous when he saw some of the twitter stuff from Keffals so Stardust left because she was afraid of the drama as she believes Keffals probably got Destiny banned.

View attachment 3282111View attachment 3282113View attachment 3282119View attachment 3282120

View attachment 3282133

I'm one of those commentary spergs that isn't exactly the biggest fan of Stardust, but this is seriously some of the faggiest shit I've ever seen - Lucas just keeps on delivering.

"Interesting that you knew I was talking about you :smug:" nigger your troon squad of dysgenic pedophiles was swarming her chat, Mr. Being Mean On Twitter is Cyberstalking. Only a slurred-speech dead-air brain dysfunction factory would think a subtweet is some kind of subtle machievellian own and not a pussyshit non-commital attempt at canceling someone via guilt by association.

I'd say to kill yourself, but then we'd be denied the entertainment of seeing you go bald from the neverending stress of your mods and patrons getting doxed :)

This is your boogeyman, Keffals. Was the mutilation worth it?
Screenshot_20220514-150931_Brave.jpg

The Omni Cuckold

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn Lucas you are such a bitch sub tweeting at a woman because you know you are in the wrong and are looking to get ass pats from your safe little hugbox. I also like how Lucas affirms that, just like with their hatred of real women, trannies also are raving racists who constantly attacking and bully black and brown women because those women are less likely to tolerate a AGP's delusions and fetish. Seriously, most of Lucas's tweets against the "TERF's" are attacks against black and brown women on Twitter. Lucas's may as well be called Yaniv 2.0. Is both just as much of a sexist and racist as Yaniv is.
Thing is Stardust is not remotely a TERF. She defends @Flamenco for being right wing but not a Nazi in he is a nice guy who uses people's preferred pronouns. Considering how much crossdressing Nazis did, you'd think being nice in any way to trans people would make you more of a nazi but whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvBE9qtsAfM - She is live right now so I can't link a time stamp, but an hour after the stream starts she talks about the drama to include that explanation on Flamenco. It's right after the other girl leaves the panel if you want to search for it visually.

Neko GF

Trans Wrongs Advocate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3282111View attachment 3282113View attachment 3282119View attachment 3282120

View attachment 3282133

A troon trying intimidating a woman into silence? Must be a day that ends in a "y".

Harammurabe

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3282133

Nothing screams nazi like a dorky weeb and a black woman posting a picture of a goose.

morimori-chan

mori-chan living under fascism
kiwifarms.net
Here's Keffals' GIF made better, with a kawaii Shoko Asahara
Kawaii Asahara.gif
Here's the link to download it along with the frames

- Pedophile
- Groomer
- Colette Tatou after drinking sulfuric acid
- Kylie Jenner after traveling to Pripyat
- Pothead
- Commie