Careercow Keith Olbermann - A-logging commentator and writer with a massive hate-boner for Trump.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Zorge

kiwifarms.net
Keith Theodore Olbermann is a political commentator making videos on GQ Magazine and author of TRUMP IS F'ING CRAZY coming October 17th and correspondent with The Resistance. Some can compare his behavior to Hirtes on Chris but in a different case. Olbermann's tantrums are well documented in every salt thread and produces content every day so why not contain all of it here in one thread? Why is Keith Olbermann a Lolcow? Well, let's look at some stories about him and some of his tweets:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ermann-call-betsy-devos-motherf-er/610301001/ (http://archive.md/9qge1)
upload_2017-9-1_16-18-51.png

Links for info:
All of his sperging can be found here every day: https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann
More about him in the Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Olbermann

How does Keith react on twitter? Screaming at and A-logging Trump:
upload_2017-9-1_15-54-44.png

upload_2017-9-1_15-55-10.png

upload_2017-9-1_15-55-34.png

upload_2017-9-1_15-59-3.png

upload_2017-9-1_16-0-9.png

upload_2017-9-1_16-0-56.png

upload_2017-9-1_16-2-19.png

upload_2017-9-1_16-2-51.png

upload_2017-9-1_16-3-22.png

upload_2017-9-1_16-12-27.png

upload_2017-9-1_16-17-39.png

And more:
proxy.png

Last edited:

Bungleboy

ask me about my creamed corn fetish
kiwifarms.net
All you need to know about Keith Olbermann is that he went from a sort big deal commentator to a total nobody because he kept chimping.

He lost his shit when Dubya got re-elected, to the point where moderate lefties got sick of it.

Network after network dumped his ass because he would not stop spazzing.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Keith routinely says absolutely crazy shit but he's right about putting scam artist cult leader Betsy de Vos in head of education.

You could definitely find a crazier Keith quote for the lede. I suggest this.

unhinged.jpg

I wrote an article about Keith that eveyone hated so I'll just shill it here.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/keith-olbermann-lied-to-my-face.24417/

Peace. Resist.

Your feelings on Keith are literally exactly my own.

For some reason I rated it Autistic at the time, which just shows that I can sometimes be a douchebag. Who knew?

Also I read the thread again and wow, I was even making fun of you just for having ideals and even having a hero, and not realizing Olbermann was a nightmare dickhead right off the bat, because of his sad emulation of greater people like Walter Winchell, whose catchphrase "good night and good luck" he openly stole because he actually put himself on the same level as heroes like that.

Sorry I was such a dick. I now actually get what you were saying.

It's still funny you fell for a fucking charlatan like this crazy douchebag, though.

ETA: I meant Edward R. Murrow. Lol. Keith puts himself on the same level as both of these guys, though, even though if he'd look at himself honestly, he's a lot more like Father Coughlin.

Last edited:

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised we never had a thread about this asshole.

He only recently sunk to the level of being an outright lolcow.

He's always been an asshole, though his rhetorical skills, before they deteriorated to the pathetic level they're at now, generally shielded him from criticism.

"Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, @Null was right again."

MediExcalibur2012

kiwifarms.net
Keith Theodore Olbermann is a political commentator making videos on GQ Magazine and author of TRUMP IS F'ING CRAZY coming October 17th and correspondent with The Resistance. Some can compare his behavior to Hirtes on Chris but in a different case. Olbermann's tantrums are well documented in every salt thread and produces content every day so why not contain all of it here in one thread? Why is Keith Olbermann a Lolcow? Well, let's look at some stories about him and some of his tweets:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ermann-call-betsy-devos-motherf-er/610301001/ (http://archive.md/9qge1)
View attachment 272771

Links for info:
All of his sperging can be found here every day: https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann
More about him in the Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Olbermann

How does Keith react on twitter? Screaming at and A-logging Trump:
View attachment 272731
View attachment 272732
View attachment 272733
View attachment 272755
View attachment 272756
View attachment 272757
View attachment 272759
View attachment 272760
View attachment 272761
View attachment 272769
View attachment 272770

And more:
proxy.png
He's probably one of those vertified Twitter users you find spamming and complaining to every Trump tweet posted, thinking that the more you post about him will somehow make him resign

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
This post ended up being super long and I'm soz.

Career in the toilet. Fergie calls it Spergalicious.
I listen to a lot of YouTube stuff while playing games or doing work. RLM's Best of the Worst is my absolute favorite background noise, but I've sat through all of Olbermann's GQ episodes in one go as well. His worst attribute in doing these is that he tends to be very redundant. Redundancy can be poetic in some instances, but if you do it every other episode then even that becomes redundant. He is the absolute worst at this.

"We must do X, because A is wrong. We must do X, because B is wrong. We must do X, because C is wrong. We must do X, because D is just. We must do X, because E is just."

It just goes on and on and never stops. One of the episodes is literally just a big list, the same sentence over and over again with a variable tweaked.

It's sort of hard to say that a political pundit is a lolcow, because innately any sort of criticism towards that person becomes a political discussion, but if people get to beat on Emily Youcis for being a white nationalist who can't draw, then I get to beat on Keith Olbermann for literally, seriously blaming the FBI for overthrowing the "electorate process" and installing Trump, then going on to say that the "terrorists have won" because a person wanting to kill terrorists took office. This is the episode where Keith decides to change his program from "The Closer" to "The Resistance", where his closing statements regarding the namechange sounds a lot like the "cheese maker" copypasta.

"I won't be repeating it. My wife and I sold our wedding and engagement rings to buy guns and gun training courses. We won't let them take our ethnic neighbors. Some day we all need to train ourselves to protect our democracy before it's too late. It sucks that I wake up crying every day now because this is our world. I wasn't meant to be a soldier I was a cheese maker. I made fucking cheese but now I'm a soldier thrown into some Hitler remake god it's awful."

"Even though large tracts of America and many old and famous states have fallen, or may fallen, to the grip of Trump, and all the odious apparatus of Trump rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in the state legislatures. We shall fight in the stores and banks. We shall fight with growing strength in the air. We shall defend our America, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight online. We shall fight in the press and on the television. We shall fight on the streets corners of public opinion. We shall never surrender."

Of course this is just the very famous Churchill quote about fighting Hitler. The part of the quote he fails to adapt is regarding the loss of the United Kingdom to the Nazis.

"Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

He probably didn't adapt this because there is no equivalent in his analogy. Should Trump eradicate liberalism in the United States, it's not likely to be through the barrel of the gun, because such things never work for long and had nothing to do with him being elected. It would be through success in policy, something, of course, which can't possibly happen.

Another very interesting episode I remember him doing is a more recent one.

His main point is that Trump has a lot going on that people are paying attention to, but in a Tweet he mentions the 'Buzzfeed Dossier', which is of course about the PEE PEE TAPES (something which Olbermann brings up constantly, and something which never stops being funny when he says PEE PEE TAPE). He is completely flabbergasted that Trump would spur on a distraction, to bring up Russia again. He comes so, so close to realizing that Trump is (probably) bringing up Russia because it's all bullshit and would rather people pay attention to something that will eventually blow up in their face, rather than real policy. But it slips from him. Like loose sand slipping between his fingers. Funny how bias distorts people's ability to think critically.

The best part is you can take a frame from any video in any of his Lel Resistance videos and he looks like he's on the verge of fucking tears in all of them.

aZVA1-QpRiaz5F0_QrzTjw.png

I'll never get another chance to mention this, but K.Flay (who long-time users will recognize as one of my favorite artists) released a really shitty song about the PEE PEE TAPE and signaled her transition from contemplative female hiphop artist to garbage politically sensitive pop singer.

No gods. Fuck these people.

Peace. Resist.

Last edited:

Wesley Willis

Rock over London, Burn down Chicago!
kiwifarms.net
I listen to a lot of YouTube stuff while playing games or doing work. RLM's Best of the Worst is my absolute favorite background noise, but I've sat through all of Olbermann's GQ episodes in one go as well. His worst attribute in doing these is that he tends to be very redundant. Redundancy can be poetic in some instances, but if you do it every other episode then even that becomes redundant. He is the absolute worst at this.

"We must do X, because A is wrong. We must do X, because B is wrong. We must do X, because C is wrong. We must do X, because D is just. We must do X, because E is just."

So, he basically uses the same verbal technique as Trump. While criticizing him. I don't know if that's supposed to be ironic or just plain stupid.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I won't be repeating it. My wife and I sold our wedding and engagement rings to buy guns and gun training courses. We won't let them take our ethnic neighbors. Some day we all need to train ourselves to protect our democracy before it's too late. It sucks that I wake up crying every day now because this is our world. I wasn't meant to be a soldier I was a cheese maker. I made fucking cheese but now I'm a soldier thrown into some Hitler remake god it's awful."
Oh god, he's that deluded dumbass that said this back when the election happened? And he's only gotten a thread now?