Careercow Keith Olbermann - A-logging commentator and writer with a massive hate-boner for Trump.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
He should of stayed it that way but instead he became unhinged completely psychotic loon
Agreed but he wanted to enter into politics but he doesn't understand politics or propaganda well enough to be personable. He should stick to sports his views were better he knew what he was talking about. With politics he's the worst kind of hack.
I hate to say it, but I agree. He was a lot better as a sports pundit. He could actually be funny and deliver great monologues on ongoing sports topics. Him going off on Alex Rodriguez or the Baseball Hall of Fame were fantastic rants.
Just because you're in Media doesn't make you a better news commenter then some random kiwifarms user sadly. It's a shame no one has told Keith he has no clothes.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Agreed but he wanted to enter into politics but he doesn't understand politics or propaganda well enough to be personable. He should stick to sports his views were better he knew what he was talking about. With politics he's the worst kind of hack.

Just because you're in Media doesn't make you a better news commenter then some random kiwifarms user sadly. It's a shame no one has told Keith he has no clothes.
a uninformed hack is the worst kind of hack

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
a uninformed hack is the worst kind of hack
I mean the worst part isn't that he is flat out uninformed he has a little bit of knowledge. That is what is dangerous. People with only a little bit of knowledge often flaunt their expertise and shit almost never works out.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Being optimistic but I would like to see a Jimmy dore/Tucker Carlson presidency. At the very least I feel like we will get some honesty and less foreign entanglements.
I wouldn't mind seeing Tucker run, but I honestly believe he is in a place where he would be giving up power to run for office. He's the top rated newscaster in the US right now, and he's able to speak real truth to power. This is the Golden Era for Tucker, and if you take a reasonable look at him for the past 5 years or so, he wasn't shy about pushing back on Trump or Trump policies or actions either, he's always going after anyone that is fucking up. He goes after republican and democrat alike. I think he would lose that and get reigned in by the RNC if he ran.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I mean the worst part isn't that he is flat out uninformed he has a little bit of knowledge. That is what is dangerous. People with only a little bit of knowledge often flaunt their expertise and shit almost never works out.
That is why he is a paid propagandist

Jeremiah the Bullfrog

My bigotry is out of hand
kiwifarms.net
Olbermann’s coverage of the Gabriel Gifford’s shooting was the straw that broke the camel’s back and made me start really questioning the accuracy of what we call news. This started me on the path that lead me to where I am today. It’s all mostly bullshit.

Loughner, the asshole who shot Giffords, had made a shit ton of posts on some forum that I had managed to find. I remember sitting on my girlfriend’s couch reading them while my girlfriend flipped through the news channels and eventually we settled on MSNBC.

While I was reading Loughner’s rants about how language is a form of brainwashing and other stuff that I literally couldn’t make sense of, I heard Olbermann and the head of the SPLC twist this into being the fault of the far right and Sarah Palin of all people. She had put out a map targeting districts that she thought the Republicans could flip (which obviously meant that she was calling for violence against the Democrats elected in those districts).

There was literally nothing in Loughner’s writings that reflected a political ideology a sane person would recognize but to hear Olbermann tell it, Gifford’s was the first casualty in a Republican planned wave of violence.

I’m sure you can still find copies of Loughner’s posts, though I’ve been unable to find a copy of Olbermann’s show from that evening. Seeing the contradictions between reality and what was being put forth by the media was a real wake up call for me.

You fast forward to the Trump Presidency and you quickly realize that the hysteria put forth by Olbermann and his ilk has done real damage to the national discourse. While Olbermann is thankfully relegated to the backwaters of the Internet, that hysteria has been picked up by a lot of people. Look at CNN, a news network I used to consider slightly left leaning but still middle of the road, and you realize they’re just peddling in lies (The Joe Rogan Horsedewormer thing for example).

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Olbermann’s coverage of the Gabriel Gifford’s shooting was the straw that broke the camel’s back and made me start really questioning the accuracy of what we call news. This started me on the path that lead me to where I am today. It’s all mostly bullshit.

Loughner, the asshole who shot Giffords, had made a shit ton of posts on some forum that I had managed to find. I remember sitting on my girlfriend’s couch reading them while my girlfriend flipped through the news channels and eventually we settled on MSNBC.

While I was reading Loughner’s rants about how language is a form of brainwashing and other stuff that I literally couldn’t make sense of, I heard Olbermann and the head of the SPLC twist this into being the fault of the far right and Sarah Palin of all people. She had put out a map targeting districts that she thought the Republicans could flip (which obviously meant that she was calling for violence against the Democrats elected in those districts).

There was literally nothing in Loughner’s writings that reflected a political ideology a sane person would recognize but to hear Olbermann tell it, Gifford’s was the first casualty in a Republican planned wave of violence.

I’m sure you can still find copies of Loughner’s posts, though I’ve been unable to find a copy of Olbermann’s show from that evening. Seeing the contradictions between reality and what was being put forth by the media was a real wake up call for me.

You fast forward to the Trump Presidency and you quickly realize that the hysteria put forth by Olbermann and his ilk has done real damage to the national discourse. While Olbermann is thankfully relegated to the backwaters of the Internet, that hysteria has been picked up by a lot of people. Look at CNN, a news network I used to consider slightly left leaning but still middle of the road, and you realize they’re just peddling in lies (The Joe Rogan Horsedewormer thing for example).
Yeah people are starting to wake up against the establishment and their propagandists like olberman.

player195

dude cheese
kiwifarms.net
DNC maybe like the case with Brooklyn dad another shit lib who before you ask has thread on him
Of course the Bourgeoise love funding hyper-online, drumpf-hating, woke tweet writing, nazi punching, chud owning, child molesting, Starbucks slurping liberal troglodytes who get too much attention online

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Of course the Bourgeoise love funding hyper-online, drumpf-hating, woke tweet writing, nazi punching, chud owning, child molesting, Starbucks slurping liberal troglodytes who get too much attention online
They are the ultimate get woke go broke

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist #A&Wmoment
kiwifarms.net
Seems like Nick Keith is following in Seth's footsteps by releasing clones of his own show.
259CD889-B016-4C63-BE7B-EE4CB3FF88A8.jpeg
F060B193-9E56-4A36-BA4C-1DCB842836B7.jpeg
315F057A-18A0-4C2A-8660-F8F17A5883EE.jpeg