Careercow Keith Olbermann - A-logging commentator and writer with a massive hate-boner for Trump.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
This video is so ramblomatic and insane it doesn't even make sense. I follow the news pretty well and I can't even figure out how he's establishing his point. It probably makes sense to him, but I think what's happening is that he is 100% certain of something because of a series of half-truths he believes as decisive evidence which themselves are built on half-truths he takes as decisive evidence. It's fucking nuts.

If Trump does manage to get himself impeached in a year like Keith is saying, Ill eat my shorts and send pics

Coconut Gun

He's the gun member of the coconut crew
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keith's manner of speaking always seems weird to me, and it's more than the newscaster voice he puts on. He comes off like someone who is trying to describe something that is obvious and simple to them, but the audience somehow doesn't understand. The problem is that he doesn't make any sense to people who don't already agree with him. It's like a person who is patiently explaining to a skeptic how aliens will invade and enslave Earth any day now. He talks like a person who is pretty reasonable and intelligent, except for the total nonsense that he believes in.

FoomiOnce

Bitch in Cat Tights
kiwifarms.net
For how much drama this election started does it say something that Trump, as childish as he can be, has reacted much more maturely than his critics? He still says dumb shit but he hasn't flown off the handle like these so-called resistant leaders have. I think that's the telling thing in all of this; as much as they love to villify him, he seems to be able to keep his composer and do his fucking job. This is why he won't be impeached; HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO CONSTITUTE THE ACTION (as far as I know, correct me if I am wrong) and that's why so many people like Keith are pissed. Trump has been following the rules of the office like he SHOULD and it pisses them off. They're waiting for him to slip but any slip he does make isn't what they need so they sperg out by making non-sense jokes about it as that's the only ammo they can clutch onto.

And this is coming from someone who DIDN'T vote for the guy. As far as I have witnessed, Trump is as 'bad' as Bush Jr. It's bad but not the dictator they've built him up to be, especially when you consider that they're still allowed to talk shit about him and attack people and still not be hunted down for saying negative things about him. They're like children who hate the kid who was voted in to lead a club. They constantly yell at the teacher to remove him but he is clever enough to abide by the rules to keep himself in and all they can do is stamp their feet and shout. He's got them all by the balls and something tells me he's enjoying this because he doesn't have to do ANYTHING but blink his eyes and they'll chimp out.

Munchingonfish

kiwifarms.net
upload_2017-9-23_1-43-36.png

http://archive.md/tIcCn

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 285125
http://archive.md/tIcCn

Yes Keith, because he's a white supremacist. I'm sure it has nothing to do with sports players who make more than 99% of their viewers will ever make in their entire lives saying how they're oppressed, and how their viewers are contributing to their oppression. Or how disrespecting the country's anthem is pretty much an irredeemable act to their hyper-patriotic audience.

Nope, nothing at all to do with all that.

Dewey Manlove

kiwifarms.net
Yes Keith, because he's a white supremacist. I'm sure it has nothing to do with sports players who make more than 99% of their viewers will ever make in their entire lives saying how they're oppressed, and how their viewers are contributing to their oppression. Or how disrespecting the country's anthem is pretty much an irredeemable act to their hyper-patriotic audience.

Nope, nothing at all to do with all that.

Since the commies don't kill a bunch of people or plan to enslave us all and sully our women anymore, there's no really good label for the left that associates them with something horrible. When someone calls the person on the right a white supremacist/Nazi, countering with "you're an SJW" is really, really weak.

The cold war is over and the damned reds are still winning!

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're like children who hate the kid who was voted in to lead a club.

spoiled children electing another spoiled child to lead their club is a perfect way to describe the US election.

Since the commies don't kill a bunch of people or plan to enslave us all and sully our women anymore, there's no really good label for the left that associates them with something horrible. When someone calls the person on the right a white supremacist/Nazi, countering with "you're an SJW" is really, really weak.

ah yes the science of name-calling. american politics in THE_CURRENT_YEAR

edit: yup kieth is a dummy.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I thought celebrities couldn't get their own threads. I pleasently surpised by this. Keith Olbermanns desent is just a shallow and half hearted attempt to remain relevent.

He's almost an ex-celebrity at this point. GQ is at best a hop skip and a jump from local public access cable. Unless you previously used to follow him when he was at real news outlets, I think 90% of people would just say "Keith Olberwho?"