Careercow Keith Olbermann - A-logging commentator and writer with a massive hate-boner for Trump.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, I had forgotten about that cunt.
Ann “horrific ghoul” Coulter did write a funny thing about his college degree:

If you’ve ever watched any three nights of his show, you know that Olbermann went to Cornell. But he always forgets to mention that he went to the school that offers classes in jerking off and bovine management. Indeed, Keith is constantly lying about his nonexistent “Ivy League” education, boasting to Playboy magazine, for example: “My Ivy League education taught me how to cut corners, skim books and take an idea and write 15 pages on it, and also how to work all day at the Cornell radio station and never actually go to class.” Except Keith didn’t go to the Ivy League Cornell; he went to the Old MacDonald Cornell. The real Cornell, the School of Arts and Sciences (average SAT: 1,325; acceptance rate: 1 in 6 applicants), is the only Ivy League school at Cornell and the only one that grants a Bachelor of Arts degree. Keith went to an affiliated state college at Cornell, the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (average SAT: about that of pulling guards at the University of South Carolina; acceptance rate: 1 of every 1.01 applicants). Olbermann’s incessant lying about having an “Ivy League education” when he went to the non-Ivy League ag school at Cornell would be like a graduate of the Yale locksmithing school boasting about being a “Yale man.”

So he's as honest about his education as Brianna Wu is about his biological sex.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crossover!

DE127308-6235-4E14-9798-1AF40DE7EDFD.jpeg
4FDDE1F7-7A5D-4FD3-B491-C3FA323E25D5.jpeg

Muncie Anderson

Ripley S.A.
kiwifarms.net
Yes...Olbermann is quite optimistic by assuming today's Pocahontas incident is going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back when it comes to Donald Trump.

And I don't think Olbermann would be the type to commit sexual assault. He's more the kind to stand there and bawl out a woman (complete with angrily pointing a finger inches from her face) until she's crying hysterically about all of her perceived shortcomings, not just because she turned him down.

Asa_Spades60

kiwifarms.net
He’s the very definition of a toxic work environment. His hysterical outburst, crying, and generally cringe behavior suggests someone who does not understand how to behave in an office.
Yeah, but without the disturbing sexual behavior, no one's going to notice or care. After all, sex sells.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
Yes...Olbermann is quite optimistic by assuming today's Pocahontas incident is going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back when it comes to Donald Trump.

And I don't think Olbermann would be the type to commit sexual assault. He's more the kind to stand there and bawl out a woman (complete with angrily pointing a finger inches from her face) until she's crying hysterically about all of her perceived shortcomings, not just because she turned him down.
I POSSESS A DEGREE IN COMMUNICATION FROM CORNELL...-THE AGRICULTURE SCHOOL! HOW INJUDICIOUS CAN YOU BE TO NOT WITNESS MY BATHING?!