Careercow Keith Olbermann - A-logging commentator and writer with a massive hate-boner for Trump.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

UsernameNeeded

kiwifarms.net
He probably had yet another meltdown and raged at his employers again. That's why he's been fired from every job he's ever had. His anger problems always end up getting him fired.
To be fair, the employers knew what they were getting into. He was essentially hired to be a professional A-log because he sperged about Trump harder than anyone else.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Man, he used to be a decent guy until... who the fuck knows what happened to him.
He was on Dan Patrick's level as a sportscaster. I hate the fucking spergy faggot with a passion now, but his sports ball takes used to be really worth listening too. Shame he got away from that and into whatever dumb shit he is doing now. I'll also say I admire him using his platform to advocate for adopting dogs, he seems like he's pretty passionate about it, he tweets and retweets that dog stuff all the time.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
He was on Dan Patrick's level as a sportscaster. I hate the fucking spergy faggot with a passion now, but his sports ball takes used to be really worth listening too. Shame he got away from that and into whatever dumb shit he is doing now. I'll also say I admire him using his platform to advocate for adopting dogs, he seems like he's pretty passionate about it, he tweets and retweets that dog stuff all the time.
He is a conspiracy theorist

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know who else was a dog lover?

THIS GUY
Adolf-Hitler-1933.jpg

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
Jimmy doesn’t back down and would call it the nonsense from people like Keith and call him what he is authoritarian
Keith olbermann it an example of what happens to an aging yuppie who thought because he said fuck Reagan/bush back in the day and thinks he's still relevant. He only got promoted by GQ because he could redundantly shit out hyperbolic shit about right wingers and some Ageing liberal gen X box wine Karen would eat that shit up as they would take what he's saying to heart and argue how he is being honest and pure unlike those filthy Trumpanzees.

Jimmy on the other hand is some antifa dude who became a media analysts that became the cause celebre during the bush years before he was pushed aside during the Obama years because he actually is against the endless foreign wars that are less about America's interests and more about our military needing to waste money.

Being optimistic but I would like to see a Jimmy dore/Tucker Carlson presidency. At the very least I feel like we will get some honesty and less foreign entanglements.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Keith olbermann it an example of what happens to an aging yuppie who thought because he said fuck Reagan/bush back in the day and thinks he's still relevant. He only got promoted by GQ because he could redundantly shit out hyperbolic shit about right wingers and some Ageing liberal gen X box wine Karen would eat that shit up as they would take what he's saying to heart and argue how he is being honest and pure unlike those filthy Trumpanzees.

Jimmy on the other hand is some antifa dude who became a media analysts that became the cause celebre during the bush years before he was pushed aside during the Obama years because he actually is against the endless foreign wars that are less about America's interests and more about our military needing to waste money.

Being optimistic but I would like to see a Jimmy dore/Tucker Carlson presidency. At the very least I feel like we will get some honesty and less foreign entanglements.
That would be cool plus I wouldnt call jimmy antifa far left yes and other descriptior words for him but not antifa since I don’t see him contacting the groups out there to go and commit terrorist acts. Sure he said said out there stuff that resulted in Gavin long killing multiple people although you can probably put that on TYT because of course since he worked at their network and they do rage bait content. also I don’t think he would tell his followers to go out to do a act of violence since it would get him nuked and he agrees that everyone including the people you hate either ideologically or non ideological should have a voice to speak their opinions even the ones who are shitty
compare him to Keith olberman who said insane nonsense which has been debunked multiple times and said blacks are cowards for not getting vax which both elitist and racist plus Keith called jimmy fire to be kicked off the net where as jimmy doesnt

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
I hate to say it, but I agree. He was a lot better as a sports pundit. He could actually be funny and deliver great monologues on ongoing sports topics. Him going off on Alex Rodriguez or the Baseball Hall of Fame were fantastic rants.