Careercow Kelly Ellis / justkelly_ok - Easily Triggered Social Justice Software Engineer, Friend of Brianna Wu and Iggy Galvez

Registered Human

Technically a person
kiwifarms.net
idk what's funniest, that she thinks we're part of her dumb culture war, that she thinks i'm trying to make her feel bad or i'm out to get her, that she thinks i care how much money she makes, or that she thinks blocking my twitter after that ebin rant was gonna totes leave me gasping in indignation. It's sheer dumb luck I even remembered that throwaway like 5 days later to do something with it.

Also idk what I said to make her flip out like that, I *do* ask for informed consent before sending dickpics to twitter feminists, just ask Margeret Pless or Randi Harper. I'm a gentleman.

https://web.archive.org/web/2017122...42506/google-sex-discrimination-lawsuit-vague

Okay, so is she super successful and making more money than anyone, or is she being kept down by EVIL MEN and having her salary cut because of her vagina?

Either way, she's got a whole lot of self-importance she didn't really earn. It's not like she's the only senior engineer at Google.

Edit: Fixed the link

Last edited:

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
dang woman, the minute you get worked up about twitter messages you start pointing to your money? the whole gist of those last couple messages is "i make more dosh than you therefore i am a superior being".

tie truth and human value to your corporate salary, very progressive 8)
She works in Silicon Valley, of course she has nothing but open disdain for the poor.

PhantomDiploma

kiwifarms.net
She works in Silicon Valley, of course she has nothing but open disdain for the poor.
dang woman, the minute you get worked up about twitter messages you start pointing to your money? the whole gist of those last couple messages is "i make more dosh than you therefore i am a superior being".
Looks like she wasn't as good at saving as she was at pre-used-as-evidence-in-a-discrimination-lawsuit earning.
upload_2018-2-13_20-52-13.png

upload_2018-2-13_20-55-11.png

Gee, that sucks.

With her Google salary could have easily socked away enough money, but she
upload_2018-2-13_20-58-54.png

Jaimas

Bold Words For Someone In "Ara Ara" Range
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So here we got a crosspost of sorts: I ran across this thread due to the Google Lawsuit thread, did some research into her, and... Well, I'll let you follow my process in real time.

So the lovely lady that wrote the original wired story has written another piece on the above mentioned NLRB antics. And as expected, the twitter conversation goes about as well as you'd think.

Of course, our good friend Kelly Ellis pops in there to give her $0.2 as well:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180218211859/https:/twitter.com/justkelly_ok/status/964668992945303554

The above mentioned Wired article doesn't really give us much more fresh information, just more of the same.
> Never heard of this person before
> Never contacted anyone associated with this person before
> No idea who they were
> This account has blocked you
> That's not that unusual, let's try the Stealth account
> They also blocked that one
> Now you're curious
> Fire up the Autism Holy War Archive out of morbid curiousity
> She has literally hundreds of pages of GG sperging
> Most of these tweets are within the last year
> Yes, she still thinks Gamergate is ongoing
> Let's see where this nonsense leads

> Gamergate sent me Pizza in 2017

> Damore's memo is filled with Gamergate dogwhistles

> Both of those are quite an accomplishment for a hashtag campaign that's been dead for two years
> Alison Rapp was fired because Gamergate and all evidence to the contrary is evil

> How Dare you monsters dig into this and find evidence that contradicts my sperging

> LEAVE ALISON RAPP ALOOOOONE

....So at this point my curiousity was piqued and holy shit did this lead to some interesting places. Kelly Ellis is a long time associate of most, if not all of the CON orbiter B-list, including Timothy Craig, Matt Myers, and 9VOLT_88. It's her relationship with Izzy Galvez that's rather interesting though: he's one of her closes twitter friends with the two exchanging tweets countless times. She also retweeted this fuckpocalypse. Digging deeper, I discovered she has a longtime working relationship with Katherine Cross, and has bragged about using her relationships with powerful people on behalf of her friends.

GG's a long dead horse but Ellis here hasn't bothered to cover her tracks at all, and all evidence is that she's just as tied to the usual suspects now as she was then, and that means that finding similar chimp-outs, if you dig through her mentions, are not a matter if if, but indeed, when. Plenty of potential in this one, especially given what I've already showed you.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's very personally hurt by Gamergate, who sent her a pizza one time.

:?::?::?::?:

Jaimas

Bold Words For Someone In "Ara Ara" Range
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's very personally hurt by Gamergate, who sent her a pizza one time.

:?::?::?::?:
There's no way this happened, and I can prove it.

Not only does she have years of posts on GG sperging without once mentioning it prior to that claim, but she kept trying to make it happen:

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
of course she's TRIGGERED by Pizza. It's hated by SJW's since it's the gift 4chan always sends them instead of money and asspats
Somebody sent me a pizza once but I couldn't even eat it because food problems. :'(

Also it was just one pizza, and not like, 50.

Go hard or go home.

There's no way this happened, and I can prove it.

Not only does she have years of posts on GG sperging without once mentioning it prior to that claim, but she kept trying to make it happen:

Oh, come the fuck on.

• Agree
Reactions: Jaimas

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
Somebody sent me a pizza once but I couldn't even eat it because food problems. :'(

Also it was just one pizza, and not like, 50.

Go hard or go home.

Oh, come the fuck on.
yeah, it being revealed as fake is probably not surprising now due to sjw's tendecy to lie and spin things out of proportion for their benefit

• Agree

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah, it being revealed as fake is probably not surprising now due to sjw's tendecy to lie and spin things out of proportion for their benefit
If you're going to lie, though, at least go big with it.

"Anon sent me 50 pizzas they're all stacked in my house, GG is wasting food."

• Semper Fidelis
L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
"Turns out menacing, walkies behind me, and verbal boo boos aren't protected speech after all."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino