Careercow Kelly Ellis / justkelly_ok - Easily Triggered Social Justice Software Engineer, Friend of Brianna Wu and Iggy Galvez

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Kelly’s mentally unstable. She states “doin misogynists a fright” yet she runs off to mommy and daddy or a 5-star hotel whenever she sees her own shadow. She’s a scared, insecure woman who portrays a fake air of security and strength on twitter. I can’t believe she’s a people manager given she spends more time using Lush products than actually at work managing her engineering team.

She’s insane, it’s nuts to think she’s so important that someone would plant an IED outside her building.

altkiwi01

kiwifarms.net
Apparently for tweeting: "Just throwing it out there: Keanu Reeves' new girlfriend is still nine years younger then he is"
It still absolutely baffles me why Kelly decided to tweet these things in the first place. Keanu and his new Mrs are at a pretty acceptable age for their to be that age difference, its just such a wholesome relationship, why the fuck would you use Keanu to make a point about dudes dating women younger than them?

edit: Hey Kelly, if you're reading this, maybe lets not tweet weird shit about lovely people and then wonder why the internet turns against us, ok hun?

Last edited:

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
It still absolutely baffles me why Kelly decided to tweet these things in the first place. Keanu and his new Mrs are at a pretty acceptable age for their to be that age difference, its just such a wholesome relationship, why the fuck would you use Keanu to make a point about dudes dating women younger than them?

edit: Hey Kelly, if you're reading this, maybe lets not tweet weird shit about lovely people and then wonder why the internet turns against us, ok hun?
She thought she could score some woke points, like the typical SJW idiot she is, and didn’t read the room first.

It’s a completely socially acceptable age range. Kelly might have had a point if Keanu’s girlfriend was 26 instead of 46 but honestly, bitch should shut her mouth, keep it shut, and not judge others. Kelly’s ok with trannies harassing lesbians to fuck them but not this? Gtfo of here.

altkiwi01

kiwifarms.net
It’s a completely socially acceptable age range. Kelly might have had a point if Keanu’s girlfriend was 26 instead of 46 but honestly, bitch should shut her mouth, keep it shut, and not judge others. Kelly’s ok with trannies harassing lesbians to fuck them but not this? Gtfo of here.
Exactly, its amazing that she thought she could get away with it too.... and then to brush it off as some sort of statement about guys dating younger women or attraction or some bs!!

Reactions: Wy4M

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She thought she could score some woke points, like the typical SJW idiot she is, and didn’t read the room first.
Not only that, but Keanu's girlfriend might be younger, but looks older. So to try and score wokepoints off not just Keanu, but Keanu dating someone 9 years younger when they're both over 40, and also someone who you could reverse their ages and it would make more sense...

But wokescolds gotta wokescold.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Exactly, its amazing that she thought she could get away with it too.... and then to brush it off as some sort of statement about guys dating younger women or attraction or some bs!!
I’m positive Kelly’s single and been single for a looooong time. She reminds me a lot of Shanley. Both are extremely unhinged women who no guy wants to touch. They vehemently complain about men all day on twitter.

Wy4M

kiwifarms.net
I’m positive Kelly’s single and been single for a looooong time. She reminds me a lot of Shanley. Both are extremely unhinged women who no guy wants to touch. They vehemently complain about men all day on twitter.
Yeah, she's single and mid 30s so according to statistics she will stay single and childless for the rest of her life.

Here is a link from March 2015 when 8chan baphomet doxxed and roasted her.

I removed the gore in attached screenshot
WARNING - This link contains GORE, GORE and GORE.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: zedkissed60

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Kelly’s back, I guess her self-imposed timeout has concluded.

Let’s see how quickly she spirals out of control again and starts shitting on “the men”or TERFS or anyone who disagrees with her really.

882C61CA-293F-4E64-B1FF-4E80AE8C2011.jpeg
Edit: Only a few hours and she’s raging against Amazon for daring to reach out to her for a job. What a complete psycho, no wonder shes undateable.

E9EE3B99-9B03-4F6A-B949-A53D1FA9B542.jpeg

Last edited:

Wy4M

kiwifarms.net
Kelly’s back, I guess her self-imposed timeout has concluded.

Let’s see how quickly she spirals out of control again and starts shitting on “the men”or TERFS or anyone who disagrees with her really.
she's also taking a bath again and tweeting about it.
I'm wondering when she will have her next meltdown when she gets tweet-raped again.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
she's also taking a bath again and tweeting about it.
I'm wondering when she will have her next meltdown when she gets tweet-raped again.
She also dropped $150 on those bath bombs.

She’s been melting down regularly over the usual things (men, tech, TERFS!!).

The Big Vivs

kiwifarms.net
This has already sorta-kinda been mentioned, but it's kinda annoying how much she refuses to acknowledge the cognitive dissonance in what she says.

I get that faking pizza deliveries and getting lots of e-mails are totally legitimate sources of stress, but would it kill her to have a little bit of principle beyond what she thinks benefits her? I mean damn, boy, show some class.

At the very least, getting the fuck off of Twitter is the first step to re-integrating herself into greater society, so good for her. I guess.

minor edit: clarity

Smug Cat

Take the smugpill
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've only just discovered this person so my reaction to this shit is >1yr late, but what the fuck kind of moron gets doxed, thinks they're in danger of physical violence due to it, and doesn't just fucking leave? Like if you actually have reason to fear for your safety, stop tweet-spamming about blowing chunks and HOW TOTALLY TERRIFIED FOR YOUR LIFE you are and just pack some clothes and GTFO. Like if I thought Bundy was coming to my house or some shit like she seemed to be saying, the absolute last thing I would do would be to reach for fucking Twitter.

Which, of course she wasn't actually afraid for her safety. But I get annoyed when these grifter types can't even put in the minimum of effort to seem genuine.
homie, you can like... block emails. or just ignore them. or spam-filter them. many options are available to you here.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I've only just discovered this person so my reaction to this shit is >1yr late, but what the fuck kind of moron gets doxed, thinks they're in danger of physical violence due to it, and doesn't just fucking leave? Like if you actually have reason to fear for your safety, stop tweet-spamming about blowing chunks and HOW TOTALLY TERRIFIED FOR YOUR LIFE you are and just pack some clothes and GTFO. Like if I thought Bundy was coming to my house or some shit like she seemed to be saying, the absolute last thing I would do would be to reach for fucking Twitter.

Which, of course she wasn't actually afraid for her safety. But I get annoyed when these grifter types can't even put in the minimum of effort to seem genuine.

homie, you can like... block emails. or just ignore them. or spam-filter them. many options are available to you here.
Kelly has several lolsuits pending. She’s got a “stalker” who she’s filed a restraining order against and is trying to get locked up forever. His crime was saying mean things about Kelly in twatter. She sued Google, her previous employer, for workplace discrimination. Supposedly they didn’t promote her or pay her equally when compared to her male counterparts regardless she’s shit awful at her job and loony tunes.

She can’t put in a full day at work most weeks and has to take mental heath breaks....she’s a people manager. Imagine the idiot who hired her to manage other people and Kelly can’t manage her own life.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino