Kelly Lenza / LividLipids / softbodytendermind / ass_child - "Radical body liberationist”, Intentionally Repulsive, Uber woke 40-something SJW influencer wannabe, doxed her former therapist for getting WLS

ARAVIS

you tellin me a shrimp fried this rice? 🤔
someone unban me from kelly lenza/livid lipids thread?!
why cant i post full images?

874DCC03-EFCE-4681-94FD-8F379C185B6B.png861D3E88-6D4F-4FB9-BFFC-DDA8F683F6C6.png466019CB-D839-4BE6-A29B-C7ABB418521D.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
She let her kid scream outside, presumably alone, in the snow for THIRTY MINUTES before getting off her gargantuan ass to check on her?

Drop dead, Kelly. Your kids would be better off raised by wolves.

Yes, I know...🎩

ETA: @JaneThough was kind enough to tell me Ruby was the dog. Still lazy af of Kelly, but I will corral some of my righteous indignation.

Last edited:

Smug Cat

An unarmed man with a knife
True & Honest Fan
She let her kid scream outside, presumably alone, in the snow for THIRTY MINUTES before getting off her gargantuan ass to check on her?

Yes, I know...🎩
She could not make her kids more obvious pedophile bait if she tried. Not only is she posting them naked all over the internet, she's loudly advertising that she leaves them outside alone for long periods and doesn't even check on them if they're screaming for help.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan

Yes, I know...🎩

She could not make her kids more obvious pedophile bait if she tried. Not only is she posting them naked all over the internet, she's loudly advertising that she leaves them outside alone for long periods and doesn't even check on them if they're screaming for help.
FYI Ruby is the dog.

Also, Kelly, there is no way a doctor would deny you testing for COVID because you are fat. Mainly because obesity and diabetes are huge comorbidities with COVID and lead to death in more cases than not. Have you considered that, since you didn't really have the right symptoms and resources have been scarce, that he just didn't see the need?

Be thankful that COVID didn't fucking kill you.

Fullmetal Autist

sorry bitch I don't say sorry
View attachment 1847147
View attachment 1847148View attachment 1847149

i learned my lesson someone unban my aravis acount.

edited to add this.

View attachment 1847189
Wait, she means THIS October (2020) or LAST October (2019)? Sorry my English is bad.
Anyway, you know you can get free COVID test at Urgent Care center or CVS since the summer, right Kelly? If she were symptomatic in October 2020 she could have called up any center and gotten the test. They even tested people with no exposure or symptoms, walk in and for no cost some places. Like Kelly, if your GP or whoever won't personally test you then just go to some place that will. I really don't understand her.

Smug Cat

An unarmed man with a knife
True & Honest Fan
FYI Ruby is the dog.

Also, Kelly, there is no way a doctor would deny you testing for COVID because you are fat. Mainly because obesity and diabetes are huge comorbidities with COVID and lead to death in more cases than not. Have you considered that, since you didn't really have the right symptoms and resources have been scarce, that he just didn't see the need?

Be thankful that COVID didn't fucking kill you.
Oh that is much less horrifying.

Also I would like to imagine the dr denied her testing because she was an obnoxious smelly cunt and he was hoping she would die.
I mean, chocolate protein shakes are a healthy and tasty option if your doc recommends protein before bed. The shakes have the oh-so-unfortunate side effect of helping along weight loss, though, and that's probably why Kelly is so willingly retarded to the fact that her doc does NOT want her shoving her face with greasy fat before bedtime.
She could even keep the chicken and just switch to grilled or canned and she would be 90 thousand percent better off in every way.

AbraCadaver

Peetz’ Favorite Rape Fantasy
True & Honest Fan
Fuckin hell you can’t have it both ways you fat cow.

“FAT PEOPLE ARE NOT MORE LIKELY TO GET COVID JUST BECAUSE THEY’RE FAT! DOCTORS JUST ASSUME FAT PEOPLE ARE MORE LIKELY TO GET COVID!”

goes to doctor, gets told it’s probably not Covid but instead some skinny girl illness

“REEEE THEY DECIDED IT WASN’T COVID BECAUSE I WAS FAT!!! WHY DO DOCTORS ASSUME FAT PEOPLE AREN’T AT A HIGHER RISK FOR COVID!”

Let's Find Out!

Hail Þórr!
True & Honest Fan
I couldn't get anyone to test me for Covid when I first had symptoms in early April, but the second our county health department started offering tests a month and a half later I ran right out and got tested, even though I had to drive 45 miles away to the nearest location that still had appointments available.

There is NO EXCUSE for Kelly not hauling her gargantuan ass to a community testing location the second she suspected she had symptoms IN OCTOBER.

(No, being fat isn't an excuse.)

AbraCadaver

True & Honest Fan
I couldn't get anyone to test me for Covid when I first had symptoms in early April, but the second our county health department started offering tests a month and a half later I ran right out and got tested, even though I had to drive 45 miles away to the nearest location that still had appointments available.

There is NO EXCUSE for Kelly not hauling her gargantuan ass to a community testing location the second she suspected she had symptoms IN OCTOBER.

(No, being fat isn't an excuse.)
Uh excuse you, she has TRAUMA and PTSD and is OPPRESSED because she eats FRIED CHICKEN every night before BED because she’s sad about being UGLY.

She can’t do anything that involves going physically out of her way for the sake of others. The doctors should invent some COVID test that you can take from home by reposting to twitter. That’s her main way of being socially responsible.

AbraCadaver

True & Honest Fan
I... wat? I get that she's putting a qweer spin on it but I genuinely don't understand what she wrote means
Um...

“Turtle wants to join club for cats but is told he’s not a cat. Returns demanding to be accepted into cat club based on new rules he made up.”

I dunno, sounds pretty representative of most AGP-style transwomen. “You can’t bar me from seeing a gynecologist just because I have no uterus or ovaries to examine! The new definition of female gender says those aren’t important! I’m experiencing dysphoria right now!”