Kelly Lenza / LividLipids / softbodytendermind / ass_child - "Radical body liberationist”, Intentionally Repulsive, Uber woke 40-something SJW influencer wannabe, drank the HAES/BoPo Koolaid

Enoby Way

Trans Alpaca Ranch Queen Domme
kiwifarms.net
This has actually been posted before but I can't find it in me to give you a late rating because it honestly deserves to be posted again and again.

Last time someone commented that it looks like a cosplay of one of the slaves from Gone With The Wind. I'm sure it's unintentional but that doesn't make it any less unfortunate.

also unfortunate: Mizz Kelly does know sumthin' 'bout birthing sum babies.

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
here she looks like a completely different person. like a Ukrainian grandmother who's lived in isolation her entire life on her farm and the only company she has are her geese and goats
*Ukrainian grandma flashbacks*
It would be obv she‘s fat because she would eat only salo. Tho even people in Ukrainian villages who add lard in all meals of the day are not that fat, which is surprising tbh.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*Ukrainian grandma flashbacks*
It would be obv she‘s fat because she would eat only salo. Tho even people in Ukrainian villages who add lard in all meals of the day are not that fat, which is surprising tbh.
It’s probably because those people move around a lot more than Lipids. Even if Lipids ate the same diet as a Ukrainian villager, these two things would make her stay fat:
  • lack of movement
  • eating way too big of portions and way to often
Lipids had to take a break from just emptying the dishwasher a while back. If she were forced to live on a Ukrainian villager lifestyle and diet, she’d probably be at least one hundred pounds lighter.

US Marine Hyde

Marginalized clown
kiwifarms.net
I can’t wait to read Lipids’ story. If she self publishes on Amazon (right after beating Jeff Bezos to death), I’ll absolutely cough up 99 cents to read it. A fantasy world where everyone is a non-binary anthropomorphic cow? A utopian society based on extremely idealized, cherry-picked indigenous cultures, where everyone is also non-binary and extremely obese? We’ll see! I’m already excited for her neutral pronoun nonsense.

Though if she’s already this bogged down in petty details, we might not get to see the finished product for a long time. FFS, Kelly, sketch out a map.

teat

kiwifarms.net
"Savage" wouldn't bring to mind Native Americans unless you're already pretty fucking racist. It's literally just a word that means brutal or uncivilized. By that logic no one can say "barbarian" either because it's derogatory towards Germanic whites. This isn't even political correctness, it's just stupid and rather patronizing to assume that a person might fly off the handle after hearing a neutral, inoffensive word... like some kind of savage.
It's even more ridiculous considering the woman who brought the term so much popularity, Rihanna, is a black woman from Barbados and the term is now being used in a vastly different way. Not unusual for these types to ignore context though.

Also, FUCK she's so lame. "Stone cold badass" O K A Y Kelly. Sounds like an older relative except she's not a boomer so she doesnt get a pass for being from an older generation and she's not likable like elders either. Kelly's the girl who comes to the party and everyone asks who the fuck invited her.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
"The impotence of advocacy against oppressive systems"

Yes, Kelly. You're such a martyr for the cause. Doesn't your husband make around 100k a year? How about you donate half of that to people who need to more than you.
Better yet, why don't you move your family to the South Side of Chicago so you can live side by side with those oppressed minorities you love so much? Time to walk the walk, Kelly.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Shit that makes Kelly want to cry:

"The impotence of advocacy in the face of oppressive systems..."

Kelly, what you do on social media isn't "advocacy"; it's preaching to the choir (or, in our case, making us laugh). Same goes for virtually all self-proclaimed social media "activists." Even getting the illustration of a cat on a bathroom scale removed from future print runs of that kids' book isn't effective advocacy; after all, the only people willing to buy that book already think like you do, or are at least have drunk so deep of the woke Flavoraid that they'll roll over and allow themselves to be "corrected" by anybody who claims oppression, no matter how trivial.

Really, the most your "advocacy" accomplishes is giving you the satisfaction of holding yourself in a position of superiority over other people who already think pretty much like you do. You get to bully your own kind, who you know will roll over and take it, and not challenge you in any way. The rest of the world thinks you're repulsive and insane, and not worth listening to--which is why you stay safely at home, or engage in social media "inactivism" within the safety of your favorite online echo chambers.

"Feeling lost/left behind/not good enough with art..."

That's because you're a spoiled, lazy dilettante who prefers to waste her time--her life--lounging in bed and fucking around on social media instead of making art. If you aren't making art on the regular, yeah, you're going to stagnate, or even atrophy, but being sad about that won't change it; only making art will.

And don't blame your kids: there are plenty of mothers who manage to make art or work at their craft, and some even do it for a living. If you really cared that much about making art, you'd find a way to do it; you have all the material resources you need, but those don't matter when you don't have the will to actually do anything with them.

"Another 'fat' giveaway with no sign of clothes that would fit..."

Oh, boo fucking hoo. Your husband makes a high salary; you don't have to work; you have a home and food and the discretionary income to buy stupid shit like a scooter; your huge insulin bills are covered while you continue to eat as you please--and you want to cry because there were no free fatgirl clothes big enough to cover your gluttonous, lazy, coddled self? Check your fucking privilege, Kelly.

Paul Barker!

Level 4 technopagan
kiwifarms.net
The levels
Better yet, why don't you move your family to the South Side of Chicago so you can live side by side with those oppressed minorities you love so much? Time to walk the walk, Kelly.
I bet she’s never even considered driving through it. She has no frame of reference for the conditions that she’s supposedly trying to save poor, poor, pitiful people of color from. Her white savior complex is pretty apparent.

Tags
None