Kelly Lenza / LividLipids / softbodytendermind / ass_child - "Radical body liberationist”, Intentionally Repulsive, Uber woke 40-something SJW influencer wannabe, drank the HAES/BoPo Koolaid

Easy Peasy

More lost than the Roanoke Colony
kiwifarms.net
She's created such an anxiety vacuum for herself. Most of my knowledge about anxiety, c-ptsd, etc, revolves around mitigating exposure to situations that may trigger your anxious responses.

I have a hard time taking anything Kelly posts seriously when she's charging gunt first into all of these "triggers" for her

sperginity

rot pocket
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's created such an anxiety vacuum for herself. Most of my knowledge about anxiety, c-ptsd, etc, revolves around mitigating exposure to situations that may trigger your anxious responses.

I have a hard time taking anything Kelly posts seriously when she's charging gunt first into all of these "triggers" for her
nah the treatment is a regimented exposure + relaxation techniques so people can eventually live normal lives and not get totally caught off guard by being triggered

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
Now suddenly every left leaning fatty thinks mocking Trump isn't okay? I mean, teasing him about having small hands is totally fine (penis shaming) but fat shaming is just a bridge too far for them, huh? Oh the hypocrisy. I think you can fat shame anyone --even President Tubby. It's un-American to think otherwise.
And his skin color too, perceived sexual proclivities, rumored penis size, last name, ethnic background, etc.

But there are a ton on the left are like Pelosi, who pride themselves for being educated and healthy. It’s really entertaining now to see people like Lipids, who still need that leftist superiority complex, but try to get it FROM being obese and exceptional.

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amazing how this keeps happening to her and yet there is never a shred of proof like a screenshot.

I love how she keeps moaning about an eating disorder like she is a fragile Karen Carpenter.
Oh I believe she has an eating disorder -- it just isn't restrictive. That's the problem. In all honesty, a bout of anorexia would do her a world of good at this point.

If you could be a fly on the wall at these companies when they get her complaints, I bet it would sound like a KF thread irl. You know they have to laugh when they see her photos. I think she's recovered from a "restrictive" eating disorder just fine. No chance of relapse once you've put on a couple of hundred pounds.

Was the ad a Vitamin Shoppe ad or just a diet ad in general? She's probably getting those ads because she keeps typing the word "fat". I don't think it is because she ordered supplements. Reminds me of a boomer lady I know who demanded that someone stop posting political stuff on her FB page because she didn't understand how the FB feed worked. She thought she was being targeted by this person instead of just seeing what they posted on their own page. Maybe Lipids is too much of a boomer to understand how those ad algorithms work.

Has she ever posted photos of herself during her "eating disorder" days?

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is so wrong with the word "acceptance"? It is a step up from "tolerance". I thought that was a good thing ...
There's nothing wrong with it to reasonable human beings. Following sjw logic, the notion that something needs to be "accepted" implies that it's abnormal, and how dare you think obesity-induced stomach sores are abnormal, shitlord?

People like Kelly will find any way they can to police language, because the only thing that really triggers them is not being able to control others' thoughts and actions.

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I keep going back and forth on if that’s brownies or cake but either way- how do you manage to make it so icky looking and think it’s instagram worthy? A deathfat would never be shot for walking while fat, we all know they waddle.
It looks like brownies with frosting. And she's got 3 of them on that plate. Three. Doesn't she have diabetes? Or am I confusing her with another deathfat?

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
It looks like brownies with frosting. And she's got 3 of them on that plate. Three. Doesn't she have diabetes? Or am I confusing her with another deathfat?
Yeah, she's type 2 diabetic. She's claimed that her insulin costs $2300 every month (though I can't speak to the veracity of that claim, or how much of the cost her insurance picks up). Yet she eats whatever the fuck she wants, because apparently not triggering her "restrictive ED" is preferable to exerting any dietary control over her BG levels.

She's a Narcissist, and Narcs generally don't commit suicide, but I swear she has a death wish, and she's choosing one of the ugliest, most protracted ways possible. It's like her way of saying "Fuck you" to the world, and taking revenge on life itself for every disappointment she's ever experienced.

She's a deeply miserable, self-loathing human being (as she should be), and hell-bent on spreading her misery and self-loathing to others, so I'm okay with her hastening her bodily decay one forkful at a time. So eat all the brownies you like, Kelly; I'm sorry your kids will have to spend their childhoods watching your decline, but at least you'll inoculate them against "fat liberation" ideology in the process.

A Spanner Darkly

A lot of unraveling going on here lately
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she's type 2 diabetic. She's claimed that her insulin costs $2300 every month (though I can't speak to the veracity of that claim, or how much of the cost her insurance picks up).
It's conceivable, but unlikely - it depends on how much insulin she consumes.
I'm a type 1 diabetic, so I can't speak to Kelly's situation in depth, but my insulin costs over $300 per vial. My doc prescribes me 4 vials a month. So it costs about $1260/month before insurance, but after insurance it's more like $100 (which is still insanely high for something I'd die without, but I'm lucky enough to be able to pay it).

But, here's where my knowledge falls short - I know type 2 diabetics use insulin differently than type 1. As a type 1, I have to compensate for everything I eat with insulin (plus if my blood sugar is high). So if I were eating a lot, like Kelly amounts, I'd need a lot of insulin. (Also, insulin resistance is a thing with type 1 diabetics, at least, but I don't know if it is with type 2 - I think so?) All that said, if I were paying for my insulin out of pocket, I would "only" need 3-4 more vials a month to reach that point (and some insulin brands are more/less expensive).

Basically: I don't know how Kelly uses insulin/how type 2 diabetics do, but I do know that insulin is really fucking expensive. $2,300/month is absolutely conceivable, but it wouldn't be that high with even half-decent insurance.

Tags
None