Gross Kelly Ronahan, Vampire Munchie - Part of our ongoing cross-cultural exchange program with Lolcow.farm

How long until Kelly needs both her legs amputated?

• Tuesday

Votes: 50 17.7%
  • But I’m a ballerina.

Votes: 85 30.0%
  • As long as it takes her to gather enough shit to rub into her wounds.

Votes: 148 52.3%

• Total voters

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
If she hurts that cat for asspats I hope she dies before it gets seriously harmed. Rate me mad on the internet if you will, because I sure am.

Also lol at young girl, nigga, you in your 30s. Bit of arrested development going on? Wouldn't surprise me.

She's playing a very dangerous game with that. Sepsis is a quick killer, it could spiral out of her control very quickly. There's a reason we have skin and there's also a reason why it's health is so important to us.

That grown-ass, mature woman is not going past 35 at this rate. Why isn't she committed? I have to admit I have a very hard time being sympathetic to people with cluster B personality disorders, staying at a distance and not getting pulled into their bullshit is not easy, and it's also exactly what they often want. My guess is a mix of genuine death wish and grossly miscalculating the damage she's doing to her body will eventually do her hin if she's willing to go this far.

K

KE 521

kiwifarms.net
I gotta say... after that fucking black finger... nope no way am I clicking on the leg pics. Add me to the chorus of “young girl”? Bitch you in your mid-thirties. Also her anorexia seems to have resolved itself (miracle!) I wonder if this chick gets thirsty guys sliding in her Insta DMs... lmfao. Jesus this chick is nucking futs. I have heard that a lot of ballerinas are kinda nutty. She just kept getting worse. She claims to have a boyfriend... he must have a death fetish. Oh baby let me fuck you with that rotting necrotic leg on my shoulder

Blarmination

kiwifarms.net
Rate me optimistic, but James “OWWMAHLEGS” K of My 600 Lb Life has been able to survive for a few years now with legs in a similar state. The human body is pretty resilient and she’s still young and has time to come up with a different attention-grabbing ruse.

Kate Farms Shill

i want my name to be spaghetti.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rate me optimistic, but James “OWWMAHLEGS” K of My 600 Lb Life has been able to survive for a few years now with legs in a similar state. The human body is pretty resilient and she’s still young and has time to come up with a different attention-grabbing ruse.
Yeah but James has someone else doing his wound care and no desire to make it worse for attention or rub feces into it.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
Her legs are probably going to have circulation/swelling issues later in life, if she doesn't accidentally kill herself first. Leg infections are not something to fuck around with.

• Informative
Reactions: Clockwork Dragon

Video Games

Transmisogynist
kiwifarms.net
@Pe0plesuck, do you make sure to avoid touching your cat after applying anything to your skin? Your cat could be reacting to contact with your skin after you apply medicine or other chemicals. I'm asking because I saw that you had to take him to the vet earlier and didn't know the reason. I hope he stays healthy!

Pe0plesuck

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ask and ye shall receive.

I follow her on Instagram, to keep an eye on the cray, and she posts this gross ass shit regularly, so I’ll be innocently scrolling through my Instagram feed and her gross leg wounds will pop up.
Why the fuck do you swipe in my ig then? Rarely is a wound picture up front. I'm sorry you feel victimized by my rot.

Just admit you are crazy Kelly. You know it, we know it, your doctors know it.

Btw no one here said we are doctors;)
I admit, and have never believed otherwise, I am crazy and that is a fact, an ancient fact. You know it, I know it, aand my doctors know it. You don't get a free pass to intensive psychiatry for being normal. It's pretty obvious you're not doctors. You kinda present as trending towards the lunatic side yourself. #noshame

@Pe0plesuck, do you make sure to avoid touching your cat after applying anything to your skin? Your cat could be reacting to contact with your skin after you apply medicine or other chemicals. I'm asking because I saw that you had to take him to the vet earlier and didn't know the reason. I hope he stays healthy!
He had a trip to the vet last spring for what was believed to be a seizure. (3rd visit in his cute 5 year old life) And believe me I fucking assessed everything I use, my roomies, out door areas. He is my favorite, and I'll rush him to the vet even if it's very likely nothing is wrong but me over reacting. I love him so very much. I know everyone is stoked that they found a button, or soft spot; a way to get to me. It's really fucking hurtful. If you look at this realistically, Wtf did I ever do to you. How is it fun or satisfying to know you made a crazy old lady cry. I'm not gonna even bother defending these weird munchausen accusations and theories. It's just weird picturing ppl sitting behind computers laughing at other ppls misfortunes. It's really bad taste. I know also how glad you will be to hear that yes, this lc kf shit has impacted my life "irl" away from here. #Poorme I'm not conversing with myself in the forums. Again fuck trying to defend that. What ever you want from me, you will get, despite my efforts to preserve my reputation. I, to a mass of people, am the exact useless shit you sketched me as. Permanently. So carry on. I'm not shocked by any of it any more.

Kate Farms Shill

i want my name to be spaghetti.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what would help you preserve your reputation? Not posting your fetid legs all over instagram for attention. A lot of people have a lot of gross medical shit happen to them but don't feel the need to share it with the world. And if you didn't, no one would even know you to make fun of you. Everyone would move on to the next gross person and you'd be forgotten about on all these forums.

C

CN 925

kiwifarms.net
Are you a young girl or an old lady, Kelly? Make up your mind. You can't be both.

Also, may I remind you that you're the one who posted your poorly doctored medical documents and abuse photos on Lolcow. You're the one who posted horrific comments about yourself. "Self bully lol", remember? You're the one who started it, and you're the one who has continued it every single time it's died down. The only reason you're not posting on Lolcow anymore is because your posts get deleted immediately.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know when I worry about my reputation and IRL impact on my life, I post toilet bowls with blood in them on my public social media.

We know you want to be the sickest frail little ballerina girl Kelly, but you have a long way to go before you attain Ashley Isaacs level of walking corpse. A chubby girl rubbing shite into her picked-at scabs can’t compare to a bone-thin nightmare ghoul, so you might as well pack it in.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He had a trip to the vet last spring for what was believed to be a seizure. (3rd visit in his cute 5 year old life) And believe me I fucking assessed everything I use, my roomies, out door areas. He is my favorite, and I'll rush him to the vet even if it's very likely nothing is wrong but me over reacting. I love him so very much. I know everyone is stoked that they found a button, or soft spot; a way to get to me. It's really fucking hurtful. If you look at this realistically, Wtf did I ever do to you. How is it fun or satisfying to know you made a crazy old lady cry. I'm not gonna even bother defending these weird munchausen accusations and theories. It's just weird picturing ppl sitting behind computers laughing at other ppls misfortunes. It's really bad taste. I know also how glad you will be to hear that yes, this lc kf shit has impacted my life "irl" away from here. #Poorme I'm not conversing with myself in the forums. Again fuck trying to defend that. What ever you want from me, you will get, despite my efforts to preserve my reputation. I, to a mass of people, am the exact useless shit you sketched me as. Permanently. So carry on. I'm not shocked by any of it any more.
You remind me of Chance Carmichael, another idiot lolcow who showed up here to tell us how totally wrong we were about him and how we completely got the fact he was going to croak himself with his self-destructive bullshit wrong.

He's dead now. You probably will be too if you keep up this shit, just like him.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck do you swipe in my ig then? Rarely is a wound picture up front. I'm sorry you feel victimized by my rot.
Kelly, don’t pretend that you keep all of your leg wound pictures hidden. That’s not true and you know it. You have plenty of photos in which they are visible.

ETA:

Photos from Kelly’s Instagram that require no swiping. It took me like a minute to screencap these.

D93533D2-06F0-4313-B7D3-E60BD54CE4CF.jpeg
A1FDCC1F-BC52-488B-A75C-61CFAC875A8E.jpeg
50432EA0-21D8-4985-8968-B168BFE0BE21.jpeg
A4C0117C-36C2-4C3A-A678-190027032DFC.jpeg
53D3CE5B-D2A9-438C-AA03-A19F8D7034B5.jpeg
5FD5EDB2-47C2-4653-80E1-57A4F6EB1859.jpeg
28FDCA5A-2A47-4B0F-B85D-E25B96AEC10F.jpeg
E1DAE67D-BF50-4ACB-9E0D-586D478FCD6E.jpeg
1F0153FB-3258-427A-A29C-794708EE26C9.jpeg
1C7971C8-A8EE-444C-B0A7-FBFB9D47B7E3.jpeg
F9B95150-803F-4D43-9C2F-6F99451A2F8F.jpeg

8AAE0440-2D6F-4BE4-868E-549507C6D564.jpeg

51D9F10E-2DB4-43E0-96B4-86DCBF7583C1.jpeg
90857F8F-84AC-4621-92F8-3F1E786D6E7D.jpeg
7AD1FFB5-C2E2-4FE4-8E35-2B8F42F15A77.jpeg
B495C7CE-977C-4534-B742-0F0735EBFA22.jpeg

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino