Gross Kelly Ronahan, Vampire Munchie - Part of our ongoing cross-cultural exchange program with Lolcow.farm

How long until Kelly needs both her legs amputated?

• Tuesday

Votes: 95 17.7%
  • But I’m a ballerina.

Votes: 178 33.1%
  • As long as it takes her to gather enough shit to rub into her wounds.

Votes: 264 49.2%

• Total voters

The Angry Polack

kiwifarms.net
There aren’t enough rainbows in the world for this post. If she was going to realize she should stop what she is doing it would’ve been a long time ago when she cut an exposed nerve out of her leg.
Yeah you're right. It just looks slightly less gaping in this one, maybe she's just letting some skin grow in so she can scrape it all off at once.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oof, those legs are totally done. The surgeries and therapies required to get a festering wound like that to heal would be a huge ask even for a healthy, compliant patient. There's rot between the bone and muscle all the way through the leg, which is visible when she flexes the muscle. It's deep inside the leg now. I don't know how a surgeon could even debride that kind of wound without completely dissecting her lower legs to clean out all the crevasses she's created.

喪女

"mojyo"
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of.............anyone one else wondering if she's letting the cat lick her wounds and perpetuating the infection? Also, why was this shit never cut out of her leg like they did with Alex Smith?

I'm not familiar with Alex Smith so I cannot compare them, but medical professionals have tried to help Kelly multiple times. She just picks at everything they do for her into oblivion over and over again. I think they just know that any surgery they do for her at this point will be moot.

As for the cat, I really hope she is not letting it lick anything. The last thing Kelly needs is a side of cat scratch disease.

Last edited:

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
I'm not familiar with Alex Smith so I cannot compare them, but medical professionals have tried to help Kelly multiple times. She just picks at everything they do for her into oblivion over and over again. I think they just know that any surgery they do for her at this point will be moot.

As for the cat, I really hope she is not letting it lick anything. The last thing Kelly needs is a side of cat scratch disease.
Smith is a quarterback in the NFL that snapped his leg last year and got sepsis. They had to cut out a bunch of the muscle to stop it. There is a documentary on it called Project 11

Treasure Champs

kiwifarms.net
As for the cat, I really hope she is not letting it lick anything. The last thing Kelly that cat needs is a side of cat scratch Kelly disease.

Excuse YOU, I fixed that for you. Ever since that damned crazy munchie blugeoned a cat to death I am having no feline cruelty messing up my larfs on the Farms. Kelly dug her own grave. The cat ain't dun nuffin.

喪女

"mojyo"
kiwifarms.net
Kelly dug her own grave. The cat ain't dun nuffin.

100% agreed, I was thinking of the retards who believe in the magical healing properties of canine/feline saliva and end up getting sick when I was writing that. I apologize if that was worded poorly, Chompy is a good kitty.

Ever since that damned crazy munchie blugeoned a cat to death I am having no feline cruelty messing up my larfs on the Farms.

Oh God. I want to ask but at the same time I don't, any animal abuse gets me MOTI. Did I miss something? I remember the stories where Kelly mentioned having to fuck and eat a dog, but I haven't gotten all the way through the Lolcow.farm threads yet. I hope nothing happened to Chompy.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
100% agreed, I was thinking of the retards who believe in the magical healing properties of canine/feline saliva and end up getting sick when I was writing that. I apologize if that was worded poorly, Chompy is a good kitty.

Oh God. I want to ask but at the same time I don't, any animal abuse gets me MOTI. Did I miss something? I remember the stories where Kelly mentioned having to fuck and eat a dog, but I haven't gotten all the way through the Lolcow.farm threads yet. I hope nothing happened to Chompy.
this was about a subject over on the munchie thread, herfoggymind
here's the post, with a hefty warning that it is fucked up and involves a cat. starts on page 495

OstREEEch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net