• :julay:

Gross Kelly Ronahan, Vampire MunchiePart of our ongoing cross-cultural exchange program with Lolcow.farm

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Broken Pussy, Aug 15, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. You remind me of Chance Carmichael, another idiot lolcow who showed up here to tell us how totally wrong we were about him and how we completely got the fact he was going to croak himself with his self-destructive bullshit wrong.

He's dead now. You probably will be too if you keep up this shit, just like him.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #202 Samsung, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:21 AM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 2:34 AM
    Samsung

Samsung Sweetheart from the Ground-Up

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 8
    AbraCadaver

AbraCadaver Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army

kiwifarms.net
  2. Kelly, don’t pretend that you keep all of your leg wound pictures hidden. That’s not true and you know it. You have plenty of photos in which they are visible.

ETA:

Photos from Kelly’s Instagram that require no swiping. It took me like a minute to screencap these.

D93533D2-06F0-4313-B7D3-E60BD54CE4CF.jpeg A1FDCC1F-BC52-488B-A75C-61CFAC875A8E.jpeg 50432EA0-21D8-4985-8968-B168BFE0BE21.jpeg A4C0117C-36C2-4C3A-A678-190027032DFC.jpeg 53D3CE5B-D2A9-438C-AA03-A19F8D7034B5.jpeg 5FD5EDB2-47C2-4653-80E1-57A4F6EB1859.jpeg 28FDCA5A-2A47-4B0F-B85D-E25B96AEC10F.jpeg E1DAE67D-BF50-4ACB-9E0D-586D478FCD6E.jpeg 1F0153FB-3258-427A-A29C-794708EE26C9.jpeg 1C7971C8-A8EE-444C-B0A7-FBFB9D47B7E3.jpeg F9B95150-803F-4D43-9C2F-6F99451A2F8F.jpeg
    8AAE0440-2D6F-4BE4-868E-549507C6D564.jpeg
    51D9F10E-2DB4-43E0-96B4-86DCBF7583C1.jpeg 90857F8F-84AC-4621-92F8-3F1E786D6E7D.jpeg 7AD1FFB5-C2E2-4FE4-8E35-2B8F42F15A77.jpeg B495C7CE-977C-4534-B742-0F0735EBFA22.jpeg

• Horrifying Horrifying x 8
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    #204 Broken Pussy, Dec 6, 2018 at 4:06 AM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 4:26 AM
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Kitten Enthusiast
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. kiwifarms.net
  4. Can someone make a transcript of the video? I can barely understand what shes saying

• Agree Agree x 1
    Ava_Merlot

Ava_Merlot "I feel beautiful" - Longfurb

kiwifarms.net
  5. I wandered into this thread randomly and now I regret everything.

This person just sounds way too stupid to be a munchie, and more like she's too stupid to properly care for herself.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Popoto

Popoto Carbly Hydrated

kiwifarms.net
  6. Not stupid. Well, maybe stupid. But primarily batshit fucking insane.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Kate Farms Shill

Kate Farms Shill Sunbeam 4 Jesus

kiwifarms.net
  7. The post from the lolcow munchie thread suggesting Kelly have her own thread literally came from her own phone.
    Kelly built this whole house, we just put up the wallpaper.

If you stop poisining your cat and pick up your cult lie again, Kelly, we'll give you all the delicious attention you crave.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    SpaceAce

SpaceAce Disney Avatar

kiwifarms.net
  8. You've been led to believe I have been conversing with myself. Simply not true. Also, any picture anyone posts to social media is for attention. The doctors notes you think are doctored... Again just a curve in the shape that the dark ppl on the internet has given me. Someone above said I have a bf. Nope. I don't even know where this all comes from. One person who was being an AH said feces, and then suddenly that is the absolute conclusion. It's entertaining at this point to see "what I'm doing" because it's impossible and comical. I let go of the past and what I posted. I had my reasons. Now over 2 years later you assume all I do is wk my own ass. I dont know who is admin etc. But if you look at the whole of Lol cow and here, I'm sure you can see it's run by dishonest ass holes.

You pick the wallpaper and put it up .ill continue the way I do in Instagram, and you can decide to give me attention or not.
    Love kelly and Chompy

#210 Pe0plesuck, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:18 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2018 at 4:53 PM
    Pe0plesuck

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  9. Would it make me a cynical cunt to ask if their is also a patreon? Gotta get those beta buxxx

kiwifarms.net
  10. Well, enlighten us! What are you doing to your own legs? I know you'll say "nothing" despite already admitting you're insane and a liar, but honestly I'm thinking at this point you just have a hard time keeping up with your own lies (remember, a lot of our info is stuff you posted yourself) rather than pure malice.
    Also I can't speak for cow, I only browse there on occasion but I can say with good authority that this place is actually quite excellent at documenting the truth as we know it from a cows own words and actions and then speculating thereon, rather than baselessly theorizing.
    In classic munchie and professional victim form, you lay all your own traps, set them off and then cry that it's everyone else's fault.
    And we just watch, and laugh.
    Preemptive F, Chompy, your next few vet visits are going to be rough as fuck but don't worry, as with most munchie proxy moms, she'll kill you soon enough and then replace you with a new kitten.

• Like Like x 3
    SpaceAce

SpaceAce Disney Avatar

kiwifarms.net
  11. @Pe0plesuck, please stop with the “I’ve done nothing wrong why are you mocking my pain” bullshit. The thread over here had all but completely died when you began posting pics of what you have done to your legs. Then it trailed off again and you filed your complaints that this site is trying to drive you, by your account a young girl, to suicide when it had been a month since anyone commented about you.

The attention in your diseased ego tank was running low so you made sure we remembered you and your quest to die to die the most disgusting self-inflicted death in North America. You’ve slandered doctors and nurses, residents at half-way houses and your own sister in your demented online freak show so your innocence act on that front alone wears very thin. We are watching you because you are fascinating and repulsive and because you frequently act up to make sure we don’t forget about you. It is a very symbiotic relationship you have with us, probably the best a parasite like you can hope for. Stop pretending you prefer it otherwise.

• Agree Agree x 3
    #213 Dog Prom 3D, Dec 6, 2018 at 7:38 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 11:33 PM
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D "Jingle in the Jungle" is an American classic!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. That’s just the thing. I can’t speak for LCF, but no one here is being dishonest. You admit you are mentally ill. You have a history of self-injury. You have a history of lying about things online to get attention. Your leg wounds being self-inflicted is a theory backed up with evidence you yourself have provided. There’s no need to be dishonest. You’re entertaining as fuck without any need for embellishment.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Kitten Enthusiast
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. You admitted to changing your age on multiple documents in order to protect your ballet award that you received by lying about your age, and you also admitted to posting them on Lolcow to try to explain some of your behavior. You admitted to posting them and you admitted to lying about posting them because you were embarrassed.

You've been caught in so many lies, Kelly. It's ridiculous. Lolcow has no gain in making it look like you've been conversing with yourself. They've never done that to anyone else, and you're not important enough to be the first. Nobody cares enough about you to make it look like you've been carrying on elaborate conversations with yourself. Nobody cares enough about you to follow you through the grocery store. No one cares enough about you to mail you blood from a large farm animal. Nobody cares enough about you to mail you a port needle. Nobody cares enough about you to mail you syringes, or to call the police on you, or to flood your garden. Nobody cares at all. You are not worth the effort.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Samsung

Samsung Sweetheart from the Ground-Up

kiwifarms.net
  14. I just have one question, Kelly: you are aware if you keep picking at your legs and not properly cleaning and dressing the wounds, you will lose your legs? That means no more ballet?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Popoto

Popoto Carbly Hydrated

kiwifarms.net
  15. Haha! All you guys are doing is defending your actions and justifying them. Just collect you're thoughts, and come to an executive stand point, and carry the fuck on! Last year is boring, get over the whole "you started it" bs! If no one cares about me, then I'm glad you took an hour to write about it. I'm glad I've been given my own threads! I feel loved! Who cares why, I'M ENTERTAINING AF! I feel popular, clever (smater than my doctors) creative and watched! I think this thread could really fly if you just ditch the whole self defense act. Seriously, read all the comments that are constructed purely of guilt, thus rational reasoning for being here! And it's fun, because I'm not here alone, I did not send any complaints, and nothing I post to lcf isn't removed! #playball

• Dumb Dumb x 9
    • Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Pe0plesuck

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  16. I wonder if she realizes she's gotten as much attention mileage out of dancing as she possibly can. All those pics of her in the hospital, striking ballet poses as she's hooked up to all kinds of mobile monitors or receiving blood transfusions, doing ballet at blood drives to show off before she gave complete strangers "gifts" to thank them for donating blood. She's pushing 40 and she was never a prima ballerina. She's just a woman in Canada whose ballet skills were at best good for her region when she was much younger, but she was never anything special in that regard outside of being "The Ballet Dancer with the Mysterious Disease."

But she doesn't have a mysterious disease anymore. If she courts the press the way she did when she was self-exsanguinating, two seconds on Google will bring up a face-full of miserable information about her that has nothing to do with her brave ballerina persona. If she tries to go on point it won't distract anyone from all the lies. Her legs can't get her anymore attention unless she rots them off. So what use are they to her if they can't get her the relentless attention she needs.

Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D "Jingle in the Jungle" is an American classic!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Sure you do.

Enjoy your amputations.

• Agree Agree x 7
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. l

I don't care about this fight you are having with the other posters. I just want to know, if you undersand that if you keep picking at your legs and not apply proper treatment, they will rot off painfully. It might even kill you.

Assessing the quantum of future attention? That honestly sounds like way too much forethought and planning for this person.

All I want to know is whether she consciously picks at her legs knowing it might cause her to lose the legs.

• Like Like x 1
    Popoto

Popoto Carbly Hydrated

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.