Gross Kelly Ronahan, Vampire Munchie - Part of our ongoing cross-cultural exchange program with Lolcow.farm

How long until Kelly needs both her legs amputated?

• Tuesday

Votes: 44 18.9%
  • But I’m a ballerina.

Votes: 75 32.2%
  • As long as it takes her to gather enough shit to rub into her wounds.

Votes: 114 48.9%

• Total voters

Casket Base

walden farms shill
kiwifarms.net
I appreciate the stories about similar wounds more so than I do footage of Kelly's legs. Not because it's less horrifying but because 1) it allows n00bs like me to understand the extent of the tissue damage and 2) it makes Kelly feel less special

Nothing pops a munchie's ego like a medical professional going "yeah I've seen that before"

edit: spelling

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net
I appreciate the stories about similar wounds more so than I do footage of Kelly's legs. Not because it's less horrifying but because 1) it allows n00bs like me to understand the extent of the tissue damage and 2) it makes Kelly feel less special

Nothing pops a munchie's ego like a medical professional going "yeah I've seen that before"

edit: spelling
I’m just sitting here wondering if I’m the only degenerate that saw all the shock sites back in the day when that was a thing, because that period of time desensitized me to the point where Kelly’s rotting legs cause no reaction or repulsion, just “this bitch gonna die of sepsis.”

Poop Chute

kiwifarms.net
I’m just sitting here wondering if I’m the only degenerate that saw all the shock sites back in the day when that was a thing, because that period of time desensitized me to the point where Kelly’s rotting legs cause no reaction or repulsion, just “this bitch gonna die of sepsis.”
I guess what draws me to her isn't the mutilation, but the reason behind it. People get fucked in the head and hurt themselves all the time, but her reason for it is just so stupid. I mean Christ, if you need attention so bad dye your hair and make shitty art, she'd probably get more that way instead of ruining her body for a couple of threads on some backwoods forums most people haven't heard of.

I kinda hope they do maggot therapy on her to clean out the dead tissue. That'd be fun.

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net
I guess what draws me to her isn't the mutilation, but the reason behind it. People get fucked in the head and hurt themselves all the time, but her reason for it is just so stupid. I mean Christ, if you need attention so bad dye your hair and make shitty art, she'd probably get more that way instead of ruining her body for a couple of threads on some backwoods forums most people haven't heard of.

I kinda hope they do maggot therapy on her to clean out the dead tissue. That'd be fun.
I think her primary attention motivation is the legally required attention she gets at the hospital. I mean, when she started all this she was basically the spokesperson for blood donation in her town. She was told how strong she was. I think having people talk about her on the internet is just an added bonus.

Poop Chute

kiwifarms.net
I think her primary attention motivation is the legally required attention she gets at the hospital. I mean, when she started all this she was basically the spokesperson for blood donation in her town. She was told how strong she was. I think having people talk about her on the internet is just an added bonus.
Hmm, I can see how it started that way, but she's not getting the kind of hospital attention she used to, and has been getting (what I believe to be) most of her attention through her Instagram/online forums now.

That's probably why she's escalating though, she would certainly get a lot of hospital attention with a dying leg and amputation. Then lots more for artificial limbs and rehabilation.

If she doesn't die of sepsis first. We'll see. That would certainly solve an otherwise unfixable problem,

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net
Naw, she will rub her stumps of arms into whatever she can find. Or resort to using her teeth.
Just have her reduced to a torso with a head. She'll be lavished with attention by hard-hearted, underpaid grunts who are tasked with tending to her every need and making sure she doesn't roll herself towards hot radiators, boiling saucepans and electrical sockets.

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
Just have her reduced to a torso with a head. She'll be lavished with attention by hard-hearted, underpaid grunts who are tasked with tending to her every need and making sure she doesn't roll herself towards hot radiators, boiling saucepans and electrical sockets.
I take no credit for drawing this comparison. It was in the munchie thread and possibly this one before.

79A520B1-283C-4C2C-8AF4-071528DE8B2F.png

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
I do not understand how she doesn't already have sepsis? How is this possible? There's A GIANT HOLE IN HER LEG.
She has probably been given a lot of antibiotics constantly, and judging by her pictures, there isn’t a lot of vascular things left in that area besides muscle and bone, and thankfully the deep arteries and veins are under muscle. There just isnt a lot of blood supply to take germs back to the blood supply. But mostly I’m guessing it’s down to antibiotics.

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
I love looking at gross shit as much as the next degenerate but Kelly's exposed nerve broke me a bit.

This is so oddly worded. Makes me wonder if her DM’s are full of guys with a weird fetish.

. View attachment 904440
She's literally attention seeking. She wants people to tell her she's a brave little girl and a Behcets Warrior. And of course, to show lots of concern. She seems to seek out mother figures (apologies for armchairing).

This is so oddly worded. Makes me wonder if her DM’s are full of guys with a weird fetish.

. View attachment 904440
I have wondered about something along those lines with photos like this, or one's telling followers to drop a 👀 if they want to see photos of her rotting legs. At first I wondered if it was to update people on the state of her condition, and I don't know what it is that changed my feelings on it, but I agree.

Kate Farms Shill

Has slain countless pelicans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love looking at gross shit as much as the next degenerate but Kelly's exposed nerve broke me a bit.
I have never had a truly visceral reaction to medical gore until I saw Kelly fucking with that gooey shirataki noodle dangling out of her fetid wounds. I've had things that made me uncomfortable but nothing that made me actually retract my limbs like a pill bug and vigorously rub my skin as if the injury happened to me.

Kelly is some next-level shit. You can read tons of stories of morgellons/delusional parasitosis patients bringing excised nerves to their doctor as proof of their alleged infestation, but it does not prepare you for actually seeing someone yank one out.

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
I have never had a truly visceral reaction to medical gore until I saw Kelly fucking with that gooey shirataki noodle dangling out of her fetid wounds. I've had things that made me uncomfortable but nothing that made me actually retract my limbs like a pill bug and vigorously rub my skin as if the injury happened to me.

Kelly is some next-level shit. You can read tons of stories of morgellons/delusional parasitosis patients bringing excised nerves to their doctor as proof of their alleged infestation, but it does not prepare you for actually seeing someone yank one out.
"crazy legs" could be added to her name in the OP.

The character crazy legs also happened to be an ex dancer.

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 905666

Bullshit. 2000 video requests and yet not one from KF?
1. thought that asphalt was her 'legs'
2. Over 2000 people want to see your gory leg wounds?
- there are not 2000 people collectively in the entire universe that want to see your mf'n tree trunk, mayo/cheese pizza leg self mutilation.

And why does her entire identity at this point revolve around showing off the wounds? There's plenty of other people with chronic conditions that lead to nasty looking, difficult to heal wounds, burn victims, people who have been in car wrecks or had surgery complications who do not spend their every waking moment making sure someone is looking at them just for the wounds. It's fucking weird.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino