Gross Kelly Ronahan, Vampire Munchie - Part of our ongoing cross-cultural exchange program with Lolcow.farm

How long until Kelly needs both her legs amputated?

• Tuesday

Votes: 44 18.9%
  • But I’m a ballerina.

Votes: 75 32.2%
  • As long as it takes her to gather enough shit to rub into her wounds.

Votes: 114 48.9%

• Total voters

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone (sans Munchausen) be happy and bragging that 2,000 people private messaged them because they wanted to see videos of their disgusting gangrenous legs rotting off?

She doesn't even have that many people that actively follow her. She is desperate for attention. She freaks out whenever one of her threads on Kiwi/Lolcow slows down for a minute. Two or three days without a post, and she is forced to create an account to drum up interest. If she had 2k people interested in her rotting legs, she'd be ecstatic.

Transparent as always, it's obvious that Kelly is upset that her stupid plan didn't work. She thought she'd be able to entice people to PM her for pictures, and no one is biting. It must burn her so bad that Farmers don't care enough to even go through the few steps it takes to request videos from her. I'm wondering if she thought she was slick, and was planning to "out" anyone that leaked her videos, or if she's just so desperate for anyone to see her hard work since IG is done with her shit.

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net
or if she's just so desperate for anyone to see her hard work since IG is done with her shit.
This one.

Kelly doesn’t have friends. She claims she does all the time, but apart from her roommates she never sees or hangs out with anyone. Probably after dealing with her shit for some time and realizing she won’t ever get better, most friends have bounced. Now she’s desperate to appear interesting and having people gawk at her and pity her is all she wants out of friendship anyway.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you’re squeamish at all, don’t click on this gross shit. Kelly has outdone herself.

She is just so tickled pink with herself; no wonder the doctors are ignoring her until she is in an actual life threatening emergency.

The wounds are surprisingly free of pus or infection. I'm sure it frustrates her to no end that she's actually an excellent healer - how is she supposed to get all the doctors to pity her when she can't even whip up some green pus, or redness surrounding or radiating outwards from the wounds? So she keeps picking deeper and deeper, exposing more insides to the outside. It might be unsettling to some, but honestly besides the weirdness of seeing her muscles, she doesn't appear to be in any immediate danger.

Try harder, Kelly. This is boring.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Am I just incredibly desensitized to her legs now or does that almost look like it's doing better?
All those comments just ruined my Chinese takeaway dinner.

Her legs look much better than they did in the last videos/ photos though. Wheres the cavern? There's much more pink than black now.
Give it some time young padawans. She will rub shit and piss in them soon enough for more munchie cred. The day she stops is the day they take her legs.

electroconvulsivetherapy

*sobs in dovahzul*
kiwifarms.net
All those comments just ruined my Chinese takeaway dinner.

Her legs look much better than they did in the last videos/ photos though. Wheres the cavern? There's much more pink than black now.
maybe she gave the legs enough time to heal a bit before she will go to fucky town again.
because do they still give her sweet opiates for the pain or not?
if not, this must hurt like a bitch ha

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Ellesse_warrior

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino