Gross Kelly Ronahan, Vampire Munchie - Part of our ongoing cross-cultural exchange program with Lolcow.farm

How long until Kelly needs both her legs amputated?

• Tuesday

Votes: 69 16.4%
  • But I’m a ballerina.

Votes: 138 32.8%
  • As long as it takes her to gather enough shit to rub into her wounds.

Votes: 214 50.8%

• Total voters

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
or if she's just so desperate for anyone to see her hard work since IG is done with her shit.
This one.

Kelly doesn’t have friends. She claims she does all the time, but apart from her roommates she never sees or hangs out with anyone. Probably after dealing with her shit for some time and realizing she won’t ever get better, most friends have bounced. Now she’s desperate to appear interesting and having people gawk at her and pity her is all she wants out of friendship anyway.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you’re squeamish at all, don’t click on this gross shit. Kelly has outdone herself.

She is just so tickled pink with herself; no wonder the doctors are ignoring her until she is in an actual life threatening emergency.

The wounds are surprisingly free of pus or infection. I'm sure it frustrates her to no end that she's actually an excellent healer - how is she supposed to get all the doctors to pity her when she can't even whip up some green pus, or redness surrounding or radiating outwards from the wounds? So she keeps picking deeper and deeper, exposing more insides to the outside. It might be unsettling to some, but honestly besides the weirdness of seeing her muscles, she doesn't appear to be in any immediate danger.

Try harder, Kelly. This is boring.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Am I just incredibly desensitized to her legs now or does that almost look like it's doing better?
All those comments just ruined my Chinese takeaway dinner.

Her legs look much better than they did in the last videos/ photos though. Wheres the cavern? There's much more pink than black now.
Give it some time young padawans. She will rub shit and piss in them soon enough for more munchie cred. The day she stops is the day they take her legs.

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
All those comments just ruined my Chinese takeaway dinner.

Her legs look much better than they did in the last videos/ photos though. Wheres the cavern? There's much more pink than black now.
maybe she gave the legs enough time to heal a bit before she will go to fucky town again.
because do they still give her sweet opiates for the pain or not?
if not, this must hurt like a bitch ha

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Ellesse_warrior

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Wonder how she'll explain all this? Behcht's is out the window since it's been so contained and even in that one area for so long. I mean, we all know it was never behcts but now it's REALLY not. Time to move on to something else. God I hope she brings back the cult and maybe they've been stealing her skin to sacrfice to their fuck/food dogs?

I dunno, trying to keep this interesting. Turns out watching someone slowly skin themselves for a year turns from stomach churning to boring quicker than expected. God that poor skin graft surgeon though. All that delicate work just to have her peel every inch of it off.
Wish I could send him a condolences card.

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
I'll throw my hands up and admit I honestly thought it was Behcets when she first mentioned it. Her previous gambit of bloodletting was obvious - she wanted attention both online and at the hospital and from her community for being an ambassador for blood donation and also being such a brave, sick warrior. But I always thought she was a bit too vain to actually start physically damaging her appearance. I was wrong.