Gross Kelly Ronahan, Vampire Munchie - Part of our ongoing cross-cultural exchange program with Lolcow.farm

How long until Kelly needs both her legs amputated?

• Tuesday

Votes: 44 18.9%
  • But I’m a ballerina.

Votes: 75 32.2%
  • As long as it takes her to gather enough shit to rub into her wounds.

Votes: 114 48.9%

• Total voters

quetiapine_queen

kiwifarms.net
tbh lol. so yes part got me thinking fake 😂 but also “fits clinical impression” does not mean it is conclusive. They gotta call it something I guess. For example in therapy, personality disorder is often called something else to keep people with it in therapy I dk. But also palor, low blood pressure and low hemoglobin is the impression of anemia but could also be internal bleeding so Kelly, try harder. We’re boreddddd

Reactions: Lemon language

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So it says there's excess neutrophils in the sample. Behcets has excess neutrophils so this sample fits in a clinical diagnosis of Behcets. Which appears to be answering a question another doctor had about some old lady? Which is fucking wierd because why would they write an addendum to Kelly's file to answer a question another doctor had about another patient? Fucking wierd.

What it does not say, however, is that this is Behcets. In fact, it says that diagnosing in this case is difficult, if not impossible. What it says is that notwithstanding anything written in this addendum document, the diagnosis (which is not specified in this document at all) remains unchanged.

Assuming this is even real, it still doesn't prove what she wants it to prove. It just says she had excess neutrophils in a sample and Behcets samples have excess neutrophils. That's all.

Kate Farms Shill

Has slain countless pelicans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So it says there's excess neutrophils in the sample. Behcets has excess neutrophils so this sample fits in a clinical diagnosis of Behcets. Which appears to be answering a question another doctor had about some old lady? Which is fucking wierd because why would they write an addendum to Kelly's file to answer a question another doctor had about another patient?
I think where it says "this ________ old woman" it was meant to say "this ## year old woman," describing Kelly. Why the blank is beyond me, though. Maybe they left the space in the document when typing it because they couldn't find her age immediately then forgot to fill it in?

U

UW 411

kiwifarms.net
I think where it says "this ________ old woman" it was meant to say "this ## year old woman," describing Kelly. Why the blank is beyond me, though. Maybe they left the space in the document when typing it because they couldn't find her age immediately then forgot to fill it in?
Maybe it's a template and Kelly forgot to edit the blank spaces? 🤔

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't considered that but it's a distinct possibility. She still doesn't have behcets though. As is the suggestion that she forgot herself because she wrote it herself. It's a damned wierd medical report anyway.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't considered that but it's a distinct possibility. She still doesn't have behcets though. As is the suggestion that she forgot herself because she wrote it herself. It's a damned wierd medical report anyway.
Yeah, it isn't proof of anything like you pointed out. What this paper is saying is that neutrophils are depositing on the vessel walls which is a marker of some kinds of vasculitis like Behcets. But also hypersensitivity vasculitis which can be caused by just about anything: antibiotics, bacteria, viruses, blood thinners... most cases have no known cause. Almost all cases resolve in a few weeks just by discontinuing whatever drug/treating whatever bug is causing it. So she might have hit the jackpot and actually developed a mild case of vasculitis just by destroying her body over the years. Or maybe her immune system is just going "fuck fuck fuck fuck!" and doing all sorts of crazy shit because it's constantly fighting off infections trying to set in and trying to heal wounds she keeps intentionally reopening.

And honestly, being limited to her shins isn't even that unusual, as the skin manifestations of vasculitis often are limited to or concentrated in the lower legs. If she weren't a habitual oversharer and totally crazy munchie with a long history of faking sick for attention, I could believe she had real behcets and just picked at the rash it caused until that happened. She's shown videos of her clawing at it, after all, so it's not like she's hiding that she's been peeling off the scabs and interfering with healing. I could easily see behcets + dermatillomania or something causing that kind of extreme damage.

What truly gives away that she doesn't have Behcet's is that she has no other problems. She's healthy as a goddamned ox. An extreme case of vasculitis like she purports to have would not just be limited to the skin. That's just the wikipedia/WebMD version where it mentions skin, genital, and mouth ulcers and nothing else because that's all that's required for a diagnosis. Doesn't mean it's the only thing that can or would happen. Vasculitis to this degree that is not responding to treatment would almost undoubtedly cause serious organ damage that would lead to a more concrete dx PDQ. They wouldn't still be sending out histo samples going "idk is this behcets?" because she'd be going blind or in kidney failure or coughing up blood and that combined with the lesions would be good enough to diagnose it with a bit more confidence.

Willing to stand corrected, not a medfag just a geek, and there are some vasculitis conditions that are limited to a single organ (for example, there's a known but rare variant of Microscopic Polyangiitis that only affects the kidneys), but I just can't imagine such an extreme case having no other measurable effect on her body whatsoever.

Last edited:

godlessjezebel

kiwifarms.net
I live in the US, not Canada, but I have personally never seen so many instances of medical documents with lax verbage as I have with Kelly. Specifically with pathologists, the ones I work with would never write informally on a consult report. That said, after reading it over a few times, it does look real, but I agree that it doesn’t prove what Kelly thinks it does. “The diagnosis remains unchanged.” That’s the most important part of that document.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Kelly intentionally trying to look like Marty Feldman ?
Please do not compare these two. Marty turned his unusual features and pure talent into a lucrative career. Poor dude couldn’t help that he had Graves‘ disease and suffered a car accident that further fucked up his eyes.

Kelly is just a leech, sucking up blood and mocking the donors, destroying the work of her doctors to give her those lovely skin grafts that healed so well, and blaming her problems on everyone but herself. She could get treatment for her eyes and Mental health and maybe stop being such an attention seeking boil on the ass of society but she won’t.

And god bless her for that. Shine on you crazy diamond!

Triangle Solo

*ding*ding*ding*ding*
kiwifarms.net
Our vampire friend is very excited about her transfusion, of course.
Non-medfag asking...
So this could only mean that this cnut is draining her own blood again, therefore
wasting the donors' juice? Man, and I thought her festering legs alone were good
for some wanted attention and insta-goodness.

Does she think mUh nEw dOcToR would give her some extra care just because of
her "mysterious anaemia" (and would that conform to earlier patterns)?

godlessjezebel

kiwifarms.net
Non-medfag asking...
So this could only mean that this cnut is draining her own blood again, therefore
wasting the donors' juice? Man, and I thought her festering legs alone were good
for some wanted attention and insta-goodness.

Does she think mUh nEw dOcToR would give her some extra care just because of
her "mysterious anaemia" (and would that conform to earlier patterns)?
It’s possible her anemia now is related to her legs. I had a patient come through our ED a few months ago with a critical hemoglobin of 3.0 - the lowest I’ve ever seen. Dude was up talking, just complaining of leg pain, and the nurse was confused, so I asked for a redraw just to verify the value but knew it was legit based on the other values and indices. Both of the guy’s legs were horribly infected and gangrenous. He was transferred to a bigger hospital and had them amputated. So, fingers crossed this is a sign of things to come for our friend Kelly!

stuffandthings

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if she actually has BPD on top of the obvious muchies and some kind of drug induced crazy from her wild late teens. But the way she alternates between loving her family SOO MUCH!!!! and hating them, and trying to emotionally blackmail them into agreeing with her every decision and delusion is very BPD-ish. She reeks of some nasty cluster B mindfuckery.

The way her family is sort of there for her while still holding her at arms length says volumes. We wouldn't be getting this reaction from them if her faked diagnoses were genuine, obviously, but I feel like we wouldn't be seeing any of Gina or Marina at all if they didn't know she had kind of deep seated, life-long, craziness that lets them forgive her the same way you would a toddler or exceptional individual.

Sometimes I see her as trying to physically live out Ralphie Parker's soap poisoning fantasy from A Christmas Story. I wonder how many times she's hurt herself to punish them? The only people who both know her and still seem to care.

I mean, her life story from before the internet is nothing but a series of self-destructive attention seeking behavior. If becoming an actual hooker, doing actual drugs, and plowing furrows up and down her arms like she's about to plant corn, has worked in the past but is getting diminishing returns, then losing a leg is a nice equivalent to going blind from Life Buoy. She gets to imagine her parents and siblings wailing around her for the rest of her life.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino