Gross Kelly Ronahan, Vampire Munchie - Part of our ongoing cross-cultural exchange program with Lolcow.farm

How long until Kelly needs both her legs amputated?

• Tuesday

Votes: 69 16.4%
  • But I’m a ballerina.

Votes: 138 32.8%
  • As long as it takes her to gather enough shit to rub into her wounds.

Votes: 214 50.8%

• Total voters

Kate Farms Shill

"a whiny terfina" - Discord.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ever as before, ever just as sure as the sun will riiiiise!

Kelly is like McDonald's. You don't get it because it's good food. You get it because it's familiar, predictable food you don't want to think about too hard, because if you do you'll throw up.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if she actually has BPD on top of the obvious muchies and some kind of drug induced crazy from her wild late teens. But the way she alternates between loving her family SOO MUCH!!!! and hating them, and trying to emotionally blackmail them into agreeing with her every decision and delusion is very BPD-ish. She reeks of some nasty cluster B mindfuckery.
That's called splitting, or black and white thinking, and can be part of both BPD and NPD.

She doesn't seem to care that much when people leave her, like changing doctors because of retirement (or he's tired of her shit) would trigger a BPD patient as it feels like abandonment. That's the only part I can't quite place with her, unless she's hurting her legs to try and make sure the hospital doesn't abandon her. That could make sense I guess.

Also on a medical report note, that letter reeks of suspicion. If there were test results, they would include the numbers in the report not just say "X was present" like that. This is to show the levels so the doctor can rule out other causes of things in bloods/biopsies. For example if you have increased inflammation markers, you can't just write "increased CRP" cause that could mean anything from markers of 10 (could be something like allergy or a mild infection) or 100 (big inflammation).

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
In an earlier post, she talked about one thing that made her cut was the feeling of control and fascination she had watching herself heal. Do we think there's any honesty behind that statement? Because it does go along with letting her skin grafts completely heal right before scratching them to ribbons.

The bloodletting marks her as a munchie, since that's attention getting without cutting, burning, or scratching at herself. But is the self harm more than just muchie flavored? There would be ways to get unwarranted medical attention that wouldn't scar her for life.

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
In an earlier post, she talked about one thing that made her cut was the feeling of control and fascination she had watching herself heal. Do we think there's any honesty behind that statement? Because it does go along with letting her skin grafts completely heal right before scratching them to ribbons.

The bloodletting marks her as a munchie, since that's attention getting without cutting, burning, or scratching at herself. But is the self harm more than just muchie flavored? There would be ways to get unwarranted medical attention that wouldn't scar her for life.
Self-harm and munching are different beasts, both satisfy different parts of her broken mind.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Our friend Kelly wonders why her legs are wet when she removes the dressings. Medfags, anything to share ?
Healing wounds especially major skin damage, tend to "weep" a clearish yellow liquid. It's a combination of blood serum and plasma, and is the body's way of cleaning wounds to help heal faster. It's sorta the same shit that uninfected blisters are made of.

Swagstika

Everyone is cooler than me and it makes me sad
kiwifarms.net
I was the one who posted two very powerlevelling stories about a similar and dissimilar wound some pages back and it got a very good reception (and a ton of likes)

So I just want to thank everyone.

It was an awesome feeling that my experiences and knowledge could be useful to so many people. That so many felt it made sense and deepened their understanding (and loathing) of this trainwreck and the damage she does to herself.

I missed that feeling. Well, not that specific feeling, but close enough.

So I applied and got into a teaching program. I’m going to teach nursing students in the future!

Thank you everyone.

veritas.quo

kiwifarms.net
I've read all 79 pages of this thread over past two days and your two experiences were the most fascinating part. Especially being able to discern how, say, wounds react to Windex versus chlorine.

I thought Kelly would be a lot closer to amputation by page 79. The joke is on her in a way. Given whatever the fuck abuses she's putting it through, she seems to heal beautifully. It's like her body refuses to die on Kelly's batshit terms.

bitchplease

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I finally caught up with this. I used to follow Kelly and we even used to talk, but I stopped talking to her probably two years ago, when the lolcow shit started happening and I started using our facebook friendship to my advantage. Catching up on 79 pages and her disgusting legs was a TRIP, jesus christ, but I'm not surprised by any of this. She has always been crazy - from lying about her age, to doing ballet in the hospital, infected ports, her brief flirtation with MS, a hysterectomy, etc. but never did I ever think she was this fucking crazy. Can't wait to see what happens next

(I'm not technically a new account, I had been catching up on someone else, got a new laptop, and forgot my password to that account, whoops)

Emotional Prolapse

I just like watching skinsuits suffer
kiwifarms.net
Whenever I get the occasional urge to pop a zit or pick at a little scab, I come to this thread.

A visit down the Kelly rabbit hole is a must for every young woman's skincare routine. Rarely has there ever existed a better cautionary tale as far as wound care goes. Any surgeons, dermatologists, or tattoo artists worried a client may pick at their healing flesh need only show said client Kelly's social media and they'll quickly decide their next procedure had better be a fingernail amputation.

Jesus Harold Christ on rubber crutches, Kelly. Just... fuck me, I wonder what it was like for her family when she first started this shit. A family can ignore certain...elephants in the room, at least initially -- eating disorders, drug addictions, what-have-you. But once it became clear her medical adventures were simply another Kelly-made disaster, I wonder how they reacted. Like, were there ever moments where they cut the polite bullshit, called her behavior out for what it is, and told her to cut the BS and get it together? Or has it been this polite-yet-distant, never say the "F" word ("faking"), awkward and uncomfortable status-quo since early days when they first figured her out?

Munchies love this shit because any uninformed bystander is gonna take the "sick" person's side over their mean, evil family's. If she's been causing drama between the gullible believers in her family vs. the experienced-with-her-BS non-believers, I wouldn't be surprised if her close family has just given the fuck up. Having some crazy munchie relative paint you as abusive to everyone you both know on social media probably gets old quick. They probably figured it's best to keep a kind/tolerant attitude -- while keeping a safe distance, emotionally. All it takes is fielding a few "Why are you so meeeen and rooood to poor, sick Kelly? She's family!!!" questions from strangers to make you say, "Fuck it, she doesn't want to get better, so I'm not suffering to try and make her."

Ah, Kelly. What a tortured, interesting, enigmatic soul. JK lol dis bitch cray.

...And also a rather boring, transparent one trick pony. C'mon Kelly! Dance, munchie, dance! Oh wait ur legs nvm lol.