Gross Kelly Ronahan, Vampire Munchie - Part of our ongoing cross-cultural exchange program with Lolcow.farm

How long until Kelly needs both her legs amputated?

• Tuesday

Votes: 44 18.9%
  • But I’m a ballerina.

Votes: 75 32.2%
  • As long as it takes her to gather enough shit to rub into her wounds.

Votes: 114 48.9%

• Total voters

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
Has she always been so wall-eyed? It's like the one eye is trying to escape. And really, who could blame it? It's probably worried that it's next after the legs come off.
A lot of lazy eyes look worse when the person is tired, muscle relaxes a bit more. Maybe that's why it looks worse in some pics.

I know she was being hyperbolic but I'm proper laughing at her "functioning on half my blood" comment. If she'd lost half her blood, even over a period of weeks, she wouldn't be waiting for a transfusion.

Kate Farms Shill

Has slain countless pelicans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of lazy eyes look worse when the person is tired, muscle relaxes a bit more. Maybe that's why it looks worse in some pics.
She almost definitely deliberately posts the ones where she's so wall eyed she looks like a goddamned chameleon, for the same reason she posts videos of her clawing at her rotten legs: it makes people pay attention to her. It seems a particularly fucky-eye photo shows up whenever people mention her eyes are fucky.

Chicken Picnic

aka crippled picnic
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if she actually has BPD on top of the obvious muchies and some kind of drug induced crazy from her wild late teens. But the way she alternates between loving her family SOO MUCH!!!! and hating them, and trying to emotionally blackmail them into agreeing with her every decision and delusion is very BPD-ish. She reeks of some nasty cluster B mindfuckery.
That's called splitting, or black and white thinking, and can be part of both BPD and NPD.

She doesn't seem to care that much when people leave her, like changing doctors because of retirement (or he's tired of her shit) would trigger a BPD patient as it feels like abandonment. That's the only part I can't quite place with her, unless she's hurting her legs to try and make sure the hospital doesn't abandon her. That could make sense I guess.

Also on a medical report note, that letter reeks of suspicion. If there were test results, they would include the numbers in the report not just say "X was present" like that. This is to show the levels so the doctor can rule out other causes of things in bloods/biopsies. For example if you have increased inflammation markers, you can't just write "increased CRP" cause that could mean anything from markers of 10 (could be something like allergy or a mild infection) or 100 (big inflammation).

stuffandthings

kiwifarms.net
In an earlier post, she talked about one thing that made her cut was the feeling of control and fascination she had watching herself heal. Do we think there's any honesty behind that statement? Because it does go along with letting her skin grafts completely heal right before scratching them to ribbons.

The bloodletting marks her as a munchie, since that's attention getting without cutting, burning, or scratching at herself. But is the self harm more than just muchie flavored? There would be ways to get unwarranted medical attention that wouldn't scar her for life.

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
In an earlier post, she talked about one thing that made her cut was the feeling of control and fascination she had watching herself heal. Do we think there's any honesty behind that statement? Because it does go along with letting her skin grafts completely heal right before scratching them to ribbons.

The bloodletting marks her as a munchie, since that's attention getting without cutting, burning, or scratching at herself. But is the self harm more than just muchie flavored? There would be ways to get unwarranted medical attention that wouldn't scar her for life.
Self-harm and munching are different beasts, both satisfy different parts of her broken mind.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Our friend Kelly wonders why her legs are wet when she removes the dressings. Medfags, anything to share ?
Healing wounds especially major skin damage, tend to "weep" a clearish yellow liquid. It's a combination of blood serum and plasma, and is the body's way of cleaning wounds to help heal faster. It's sorta the same shit that uninfected blisters are made of.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino