Gross Kelly Ronahan, Vampire Munchie - Part of our ongoing cross-cultural exchange program with Lolcow.farm

How long until Kelly needs both her legs amputated?

• Tuesday

Votes: 66 16.0%
  • But I’m a ballerina.

Votes: 138 33.4%
  • As long as it takes her to gather enough shit to rub into her wounds.

Votes: 209 50.6%

• Total voters

Pho Real

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit this thread is a ride. This is the worst munching I've ever seen. It's only a matter of time before she dies from an infection or has kidney/liver failure as a side effect from the antibiotics she's on. The potent last resort antibiotics they're going to have her on are very, very hard on your body. Between the antibiotics, steroids, and pain medication, her organs are going to be wrecked before she gets turbo MRSA.

Why would they agree to a second round of skin grafts when she clearly sabotaged the first?
Kelly would be ecstatic to need an organ transplant. She‘d maybe even be able to talk them into a blood transfusion at that point, just like the good ol’ days.

Fat Willy's Hard Drivin'

BEEP BEEP COMIN THROUGH
kiwifarms.net

FeminaBarbata

kiwifarms.net
It is super weird that she appears to have lost quite a bit of weight but isn't posting any pictures where it's visible. Very un-munchy of her.
My guess is that showing things off hasn't gotten her what she's wanted, and possibly gotten her something she really didn't want. What that could be, I have no idea, but I can only imagine aversion would prevent her from posting, fear of something. I can't think of any other reason she wouldn't post things...

godlessjezebel

kiwifarms.net
I cannot believe that she’s trying to claim a weak pulse in her leg isn’t incredibly serious and definitely going to lead to amputation. I’m also legitimately baffled that amputation hasn’t occurred yet - for both legs. There is just far too much tissue, muscle, and nerve damage to recover. This bullshit has been going on for way too long for it to. And it’s visibly obvious! The festering wounds just will not heal, the amount of swelling in the lower extremities will not go away. It can’t. She has to be fabricating the entire approach and treatment plan. No way is a physician going to throw a graft on a limb they know it will not heal on. And tendons don’t grow back, haha. They can’t even heal properly when they’ve been injured.

Alcoholic E-Girl

Too Drunk To Update Premium Snapchat
kiwifarms.net
I cannot believe that she’s trying to claim a weak pulse in her leg isn’t incredibly serious and definitely going to lead to amputation. I’m also legitimately baffled that amputation hasn’t occurred yet - for both legs. There is just far too much tissue, muscle, and nerve damage to recover. This bullshit has been going on for way too long for it to. And it’s visibly obvious! The festering wounds just will not heal, the amount of swelling in the lower extremities will not go away. It can’t. She has to be fabricating the entire approach and treatment plan. No way is a physician going to throw a graft on a limb they know it will not heal on. And tendons don’t grow back, haha. They can’t even heal properly when they’ve been injured.
It's even more fun when you realize that due to this whole corona virus thing, hospitals have started cancelling elective surgery to make way for the expected influx of patients.

I mean hey with the current state of her legs (and whatever meds she's on), maybe the next step in her saga is to catch the plague

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's even more fun when you realize that due to this whole corona virus thing, hospitals have started cancelling elective surgery to make way for the expected influx of patients.

I mean hey with the current state of her legs (and whatever meds she's on), maybe the next step in her saga is to catch the plague
Kelly's immune system is so strong it could stop Corona chan in her tracks

Emotional Prolapse

I just like watching skinsuits suffer
kiwifarms.net
I keep checking to see if this living MRSA infection is dead yet and continue to end up disappointed.

I imagine Corona-chan is nothing to the amount of white blood cells she's got working overdrive to try and save her legs.
You know, I used to be disappointed, too. At this point though? I'm just fuckin' amazed. Like, in awe.

Don't get me wrong, she's a rotten (and rotting) ho, but goddamn this bitch is resilient. Truly a marvel of modern medicine. I'm quite interested to see how this whole outbreak shebang affects our munchie cows, Kelly most of all. Not even because of the intensity of her munching -- just because you know she's going to lose her absolute shit the first time she encounters a truly-exhausted medical professional who is truly, deeply tired of this bullshit and has exactly zero time to fuck around with fakers. I know in some places it's gotten to the point where if you've got preexisting chronic conditions/comorbidities, your ass might get left to bite the dust, because if it comes down to either you or, say, a young woman who isn't a chronically-muching psychopath with leg-rot, guess who the doctors are gonna try to save first? Not yo' rotten ass, bitch.

I genuinely wonder if any of them are afraid. Plenty of normal folks out there with like, mild asthma, are getting their shit wrecked by COVID. It seriously amazes me that anyone would visit an ER right now who isn't facing imminent, for-real death. But who am I kidding -- this is the bitch who claimed she had a compromised immune system while taking photos of her exposed, rotting legwounds while SITTING ON THE FLOOR of her goddamn hospital room. In shorts, if I recall correctly.

I'm starting to think she might be Lich Queen-tier unkillable, to be honest.

Last edited:

Swagstika

Everyone is cooler than me and it makes me sad
kiwifarms.net
Update of Kelly's foot. Bitching about the compression socks. Perhaps if you hadn't fucked up your legs to the point of barely having circulation in your feet, you wouldn't be here but oh well.
She needs to seat them with the edge close to her toes. Is she deliberately cutting off her circulation? Of course she is. With that placement they dig into softer tissue instead of a firmer area and it traps the water in the top f the foot. It should cover the bones and joints where the toes start.

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update of Kelly's foot. Bitching about the compression socks. Perhaps if you hadn't fucked up your legs to the point of barely having circulation in your feet, you wouldn't be here but oh well.
Fuck. Is she able to walk at all anymore?

I wonder how she is handling the Covid situation. I can’t help but think she is getting itchy because thousands of people in North America are stealing her spotlight as the sickest girl ever. Is she sane enough not to eat glass or fake an attack and stab herself in order to get a piece of that sweet ER chaos? Most people would avoid the ER for non-Covid problems for fear of becoming fatally ill. Kelly will avoid the ER solely because she might not get the attention she needs from exhausted and harried medical staff.

Fuck you and your asspats

Unamused
kiwifarms.net
Leg Wound
This is my first time trying to post a video so I apologize for that. I don't know how to archive either, newfag n all.
But she posted a new video, showing how she cleans her leg. Crying and sniffling while doing it for max attention I suppose.
I don't think she should be trusted to clean them. I think that if Kelly is involved in the care of her legs, even only to clean the wounds, she will face too much temptation to pick them.
I would love to see her admitted into an institution where someone would handle the care of her wounds, while keeping her arms/hands restrained for the duration of her stay. She clearly can't do this on her own.
In complete honesty, she isn't fit to care for herself at all. I feel that Kelly would do better permanently living in a psychiatric facility where she can be monitered and controlled, or put into a straight jacket when she feels like digging large craters into her legs.

The1ThatStartsWithD

kiwifarms.net
Na, I can't wait to see how she fucks up her new round of grafts, cause there's no way they'll do a round 3 of this, and munchies gonna munch.
Do you think they'll bother even with round 2? I can't see those surgeons being willing to spend so much time on her again. I think in her last stay, she proved to them all they needed to know. As long as she was in the hospital, she didn't mess with her legs. The grafts healed beautifully, no sores or anything when they finally discharged her, and she went right back to it. What a waste of time and resources. Why do the most annoying and resource-guzzling munchies always live no matter what, with very few exceptions?

Too bad Corona-chan isn't discriminant.
I don't think she should be trusted to clean them. I think that if Kelly is involved in the care of her legs, even only to clean the wounds, she will face too much temptation to pick them.
I would love to see her admitted into an institution where someone would handle the care of her wounds, while keeping her arms/hands restrained for the duration of her stay. She clearly can't do this on her own.
In complete honesty, she isn't fit to care for herself at all. I feel that Kelly would do better permanently living in a psychiatric facility where she can be monitered and controlled, or put into a straight jacket when she feels like digging large craters into her legs.
I wish they would keep her in the psych ward, too. I think that there is some issue when people have medical problems on top of mental ones. If they are sick or injured beyond what psych nurses can handle, they are kept on the medical floor. Can someone more educated answer this? Things did get better when they did this the first time around. They kept her in the hospital for weeks when they did the grafts, and she got better while under medical supervision. When she was let home, they looked perfect. She went right to work on them as soon as she wasn't being monitored, though.