Gross Kelly Ronahan, Vampire Munchie - Part of our ongoing cross-cultural exchange program with Lolcow.farm

How long until Kelly needs both her legs amputated?

• Tuesday

Votes: 66 16.0%
  • But I’m a ballerina.

Votes: 138 33.4%
  • As long as it takes her to gather enough shit to rub into her wounds.

Votes: 209 50.6%

• Total voters

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Kelly shared a new picture today.

Aw, poor Kelly, the hospitals won't put up with her self harm during a worldwide medical crisis! Only sending her ONE nurse, ONE time per week, to dump bandages on her porch and tell her to have at it? How is she supposed to feel cared for, validated, LOVED?

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
So Kelly shared a new picture today.

I've been lurking here, not wanting to bump the thread until there's new info but Jesus Christ, this girl is insane (which I know is not new information).

EDIT: Because I'm cooped up & salty, aside from her using up valuable resources and the time of medical professionals, taking them away from people who actually need them, her 'dance' pictures and her claims of being a 'dancer' piss me off. Rate me powerlevel, MOTI, but at best, she looks like someone who danced recreationally. Real dancers who make it and earn the label of 'dancer' have studied since early childhood, especially at ballet. Her form is god awful.

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1277160

Kelly has graced us with a leg shot in leggings.

Apparently even she is grossed out.

View attachment 1277161

But hey, her feet seem slightly less swollen. That pedicure is the cherry on top.
Well, they do say if you play stupid games then you win stupid prizes.

I'm glad she's not getting any real attention from doctors or wasting resources that should be going into COVID stuff. But it does make you wonder how long it's going to be until she does something to put her in a hospital and putting others at risk.

The 8 of Spades

The Internet is a Dangerous Place.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1277160

View attachment 1277161

But hey, her feet seem slightly less swollen. That pedicure is the cherry on top.
"I rubbed foreign substances into my wounds and destroyed my first set of skin grafts while continuing to fuck with my legs and now they're deformed! HOW CAN THIS BE!!!"

lamp shade

Sitting on a goldmine of talent
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1277160

View attachment 1277161

This is exactly the situation she’s been pushing herself too for years, I highly doubt she’s mad she got there. She’s only upset that COVID ruined the attention she got from doctors. She pulls this whole “why me” act frequently, but it’s just part of her script.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
How can this happen, Kelly? Even if you deny rubbing shit in your wounds, picking at them & fucking with your skin grafts, you were stupid enough to film yourself picking at them, including pulling out a goddamn nerve. You were even offering to DM pics to people who wanted to see them when Instagram told you the content was too graphic. You liked the attention. And now, you're fucked.

The1ThatStartsWithD

kiwifarms.net
Just hit 'reply' to comment on this. It's horrifying enough without the PS, Kelly. Holy warped floor molding and window sill lines, Batman! I am also living for the "thigh gap" she added, too. Dem straight pixelated marks on her left upper thigh, and is that the blur tool making the blinding white spot at her vag, too? I think we're supposed to believe there's a pinpoint bright ray of light aimed right behind her crotch? Try harder, Kelz. Sh00p moar. If you're going to shop your pix, at least try less obvious edits.

The1ThatStartsWithD

kiwifarms.net
Is there a good summary of her history? It’s a long thread. It’s my understanding that she was faking a blood disorder, even her sister was defending her and now she’s got infect wounds, was picking at a nerve and her sister has shut her out?
She's a topic at IFGW but I don't know if anyone did a full summary. Maybe ask @katefarmsshill? Kelly was brought here from Lolcow, where she is alleged to have submitted herself one day in the first or second munchie thread. I think she has history involving an ED too? Her social media topics on her Instagram were ballet, and her cat, but anemia and infusions centric and she even did ballet poses at the infusion center. :story: She has very obvious self harm scars in many of them. AFAIK, she started with SI stuff and even sliced her arms like a filetted fish, shockingly badly. She was no stranger to self mutilation before we even found her or she posted herself, one or the other. When she was outed for a very convincing amount of evidence of bloodletting, she invented a new cause of anemia, bleeding uterine fibroids, and quit getting infusions and got a hysterectomy. After that, I think she went crickets for a while, and then came back with "weird sores youguize" and her "psych" first "diagnosed her" by texting with her that she had EB, but that was too stupid for words. Finally, she started blaming 'behcets' for her "sores."