Gross Kelly Ronahan, Vampire Munchie - Part of our ongoing cross-cultural exchange program with Lolcow.farm

How long until Kelly needs both her legs amputated?

• Tuesday

Votes: 66 15.9%
  • But I’m a ballerina.

Votes: 138 33.3%
  • As long as it takes her to gather enough shit to rub into her wounds.

Votes: 210 50.7%

• Total voters

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Well, they do say if you play stupid games then you win stupid prizes.

I'm glad she's not getting any real attention from doctors or wasting resources that should be going into COVID stuff. But it does make you wonder how long it's going to be until she does something to put her in a hospital and putting others at risk.
Same, thinking on it now I guess there's only two ways it could go for someone so desperate for attention they'll literally tear apart their own limbs and poison the only animal that can still tolerate their presence; either she'd be going mad because that's HER hospital bed and those are HER doctors and nurses and what do you mean they don't have time for their most favourite, most fascinating case? (for anyone new; Kelly can't help but mention in all her forged medical documents about how she's so amazing and brave and interesting) or she'd be finding a way to put herself in the center of it all and absolutely reveling in it, somehow getting the biggest and best case of COVID of anyone in Canada that's so unique is defies all expectations when it comes to symptoms and treatments.

I'm pretty happy it's the former and that the already overworked and stressed out staff don't have to roll their eyes and humour her latest suggestion of an incredibly rare disorder that just so happens to have all the signs and symptoms of someone purposely ingesting draino.

That said I know everytime I think she's actually learned her lesson and will dial it back she just doubles down so like you said, it's kind of a matter of when, not if, she'll make another big production.

This is exactly the situation she’s been pushing herself too for years, I highly doubt she’s mad she got there. She’s only upset that COVID ruined the attention she got from doctors. She pulls this whole “why me” act frequently, but it’s just part of her script.
That's very true, although we also know she doesn't think through any of her plans before initiating (note for new kids: She comes up with symptoms and then tries to find a disorder that fits it, rather than most munchies who do it the other way around) so with this one I do wonder if every once in a while she regrets going that far, but then also can't stop herself from making it worse because her she'd then have to either explain how she "got better" from an incurable disorder (like she did with MS) or hope that no one ever remembers it and mentions it again, you know like her need for a hysterectomy or being a a dog fuck-em-and-eat-em cult.

I mean, she's come close to admitting that it's all made up a few times before, but pulled back when she realized that if she does that then none of her future ailments will ever be believed, even by other munchies.
Guess she'd have to start trying to branch out and give the whole munchie-by-proxy thing another go, but that can have some pretty hefty legal consequences, especially when you suck as hard as she does at covering her tracks, haha.

...quit getting infusions and got a hysterectomy. ....and then came back with "weird sores youguize" and her "psych" first "diagnosed her" by texting with her that she had EB, but that was too stupid for words. Finally, she started blaming 'behcets' for her "sores."
I could be wrong and apologies if I am, but I don't believe she actually got a hysterectomy. She actually played the hysterectomy card twice if I remember, quite a long time apart as it was the "cure" for her anemia but since, you know, doctors aren't big on removing health organs it never happened.
But it's been a while since I've checked back in here so it's possible it did finally happen and it just slipped me by.

Also the best part about her "sores" was that she first claimed that they were being done to her by her cult leader/stalker/pimp and THEN switched to a super special form of behcets because honestly, who hasn't confused the two before?

Last edited:

Kernel of Corn

Take me daddy
kiwifarms.net
Taking bets on where she starts picking after her double amputation: the surgical site, or other places she would have signs of Behcets like her mouth or crotch?
My vote is on vag strictly for the shock value she loves
As much as I’m sure she’d love to target her vag next, I doubt that’s what she’ll pick since she thrives off of actually being able to share pictures with her audience and if she’s learned NOTHING else, she has certainly learned that posting pictures of her vagina, let alone a bloody, picked-at vagina, is not gonna fly on Instagram and she would almost certainly be removed for that. My next bet is on her boobs.

lamp shade

Sitting on a goldmine of talent
kiwifarms.net
As much as I’m sure she’d love to target her vag next, I doubt that’s what she’ll pick since she thrives off of actually being able to share pictures with her audience and if she’s learned NOTHING else, she has certainly learned that posting pictures of her vagina, let alone a bloody, picked-at vagina, is not gonna fly on Instagram and she would almost certainly be removed for that. My next bet is on her boobs.
Kelly already did the vaginal mutilation during her abuse storyline. She just never fully committed to it like she has to destroying her legs.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't bring myself to watch the entire video, is double amputation confirmed?

And if I remember correctly, didn't she like put glass in her vagina at one point? Wasn't that on lolcow?

EDIT: Ninja'd by @lamp shade

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given she can't move her feet, let alone feel anything, wouldn't that be medical grounds to go ahead and amputate? I'm not a medfag, but I would assume at this point she'd just be doing more harm than good with just dead legs/feet.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Given she can't move her feet, let alone feel anything, wouldn't that be medical grounds to go ahead and amputate? I'm not a medfag, but I would assume at this point she'd just be doing more harm than good with just dead legs/feet.
Her doctors are definitely onto her, which is why she didn’t get a second round of skin grafts. My guess is they know their hard work is going to be wasted when she destroys the amputations sites so they’re not immediately giving her what she wants. Eventually they’ll be obligated to remove them I’d imagine, but there’s definitely more going on behind the scenes for them to still be attached.

Blonde Bomb

Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Her doctors are definitely onto her, which is why she didn’t get a second round of skin grafts. My guess is they know their hard work is going to be wasted when she destroys the amputations sites so they’re not immediately giving her what she wants. Eventually they’ll be obligated to remove them I’d imagine, but there’s definitely more going on behind the scenes for them to still be attached.
Given how she fucked up her skin grafts, they're probably concerned she'll fuck with the amputation sites. I mean, she pulled a goddamn nerve out of her leg. At what point do they (medical staff) say it's a lost cause? You don't transplant a liver into an alcoholic who has shown zero signs of wanting to or having the ability to stop drinking, you know?

Boson

kiwifarms.net
Munchies are by far the most fascinating to me. Just when I thought she was improving, she fucks with them again. I’m still rereading the thread since I only started keeping up about 30 pages ago, but how did this happen again? I think I saw something about a burn?

Reactions: Punkinsplice

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
It brings up an interesting dilemma. If you know your patient is going to screw with any work you do but the work is required for infection and shit not to set in...but she'll just smear feces into it to get it infected if you do the work...

Damn thats gotta be a shitty place of mind her doctors are in.

Honestly don't get why shes not involuntarily commited she's proven shes a hard to herself beyond requirements of mandatory reporting. Seen people commited to long term state for far less then she does.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
It brings up an interesting dilemma. If you know your patient is going to screw with any work you do but the work is required for infection and shit not to set in...but she'll just smear feces into it to get it infected if you do the work...

Honestly don't get why shes not involuntarily commited she's proven shes a hard to herself beyond requirements of mandatory reporting. Seen people commited to long term state for far less then she does.
Her doctors are so busy with patients who aren’t munchies that I doubt they lose much sleep over it. They probably just get frustrated while she’s there in front of them and then forget as soon as she leaves. She’s been committed involuntarily several times but she’s in Canada and my understanding is that it’s harder to hold people there. She really has presented all of the evidence online that she’s insane and will destroy any help she gets, but unless her psychiatrist did some in depth documentation they’ll just keep letting her do it. Notice she never mentions the blood transfusions she so desperately needed every week anymore. That stopped getting her special attention so she switched to her legs. That worked awhile but now everyone is over it so she’s pushing toward amputation again. Honestly I think the only thing that will stop her will be death from infection. Her body is so good at healing itself but eventually she will push it too far.

King of the Munch

kiwifarms.net

Kelly has been involuntarily commited. It doesn't help. Once she's out she'll just go on fucking with her wounds.

The real dilemma is her doctors either amputating her legs and risking her fucking with another body part or letting the shitshow continue until there is nothing left to pick exept bones.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
The real dilemma is her doctors either amputating her legs and risking her fucking with another body part or letting the shitshow continue until there is nothing left to pick exept bones.
Sadly I think the only way to save her legs is if she's placed back in the hospital with them vacuum sealing them like they were right after her grafts. She was healing so well when she couldn't slip her shit encrusted fingernails into every infected, weeping sore.
Unfortunately that solution would mean she would have to be taking up a hospital bed as well as hospital resources and staff's time, and it would also mean that when she gets bored and starts pulling out her fillings again that they have no choice but to attend to her, rather than someone really in need.
Weighing the options of leaving her to her own stupid devices and having to babysit her and pump her full of extra blood when she remembers that lie I too would just send her home.

I can't remember if she still has roommate or not but they should probably be careful if they leave drinks unattended around the apartment or else the dread pirate Deadlegs might retry the whole "by proxy" thing but on humans this time and give her own body a chance to heal up.
If she doesn't have roomates anymore, and I would not blame them for running because even if she wasn't an insufferable eternal victim I imagine she smells like a greasy bag of rotting hamburger at this point, well then early RIP chomp-cat, if there's any justice in the world the vet will find out what she's using to induce those seizures and she won't be allowed to adopt more animals.
Rates self sadly optimistic

Blonde Bomb

Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Sadly I think the only way to save her legs is if she's placed back in the hospital with them vacuum sealing them like they were right after her grafts. She was healing so well when she couldn't slip her shit encrusted fingernails into every infected, weeping sore.
Unfortunately that solution would mean she would have to be taking up a hospital bed as well as hospital resources and staff's time, and it would also mean that when she gets bored and starts pulling out her fillings again that they have no choice but to attend to her, rather than someone really in need.
Weighing the options of leaving her to her own stupid devices and having to babysit her and pump her full of extra blood when she remembers that lie I too would just send her home.

I can't remember if she still has roommate or not but they should probably be careful if they leave drinks unattended around the apartment or else the dread pirate Deadlegs might retry the whole "by proxy" thing but on humans this time and give her own body a chance to heal up.
If she doesn't have roomates anymore, and I would not blame them for running because even if she wasn't an insufferable eternal victim I imagine she smells like a greasy bag of rotting hamburger at this point, well then early RIP chomp-cat, if there's any justice in the world the vet will find out what she's using to induce those seizures and she won't be allowed to adopt more animals.
Rates self sadly optimistic
Are her legs worth saving at this point? I'm not a doctor, but if she can't move her feet, has to walk on the outer part of them and has to move her leg entirely from her hip---?

Again, I'm not a doctor, I don't know what the criteria for amputation is. It could be when the limb loses blood flow & becomes necrotic.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Are her legs worth saving at this point? I'm not a doctor, but if she can't move her feet, has to walk on the outer part of them and has to move her leg entirely from her hip---?

Again, I'm not a doctor, I don't know what the criteria for amputation is. It could be when the limb loses blood flow & becomes necrotic.
I could be wrong, but I don't think they can chop shop her until it becomes a life or death situation OR she gives the go ahead. And she's not going to just give the go ahead, not while there's still flesh to dig out of her own pulsating rot and "look at my brave self" posts to make. Once it's done, it's done and then she has to start on a new storyline. My guess is she'll ride this bechets boat until there's no other option.