Gross Kelly Ronahan, Vampire Munchie - Part of our ongoing cross-cultural exchange program with Lolcow.farm

How long until Kelly needs both her legs amputated?

• Tuesday

Votes: 66 15.9%
  • But I’m a ballerina.

Votes: 138 33.3%
  • As long as it takes her to gather enough shit to rub into her wounds.

Votes: 210 50.7%

• Total voters

RacerDee

kiwifarms.net
What level of mental health treatment could even be effective for her anymore? Intense meds? Shock therapy? Talk therapy obviously won’t work here. Yikes. It would be so tough to be her medical team.

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net
What level of mental health treatment could even be effective for her anymore? Intense meds? Shock therapy? Talk therapy obviously won’t work here. Yikes. It would be so tough to be her medical team.
You can't save everybody, especially not against their will. Some people are just set on destroying themselves. Kelly is a lot like Ashley the Lich queen in the sense that their only goal in life is to punish everyone around them by killing themselves as slowly as possible. You could cut off her arms and legs and she would bite her tongue off and chew on the insides of her cheeks until they looked like her rotting legs. If you are so far gone that you can severely mutilate yourself over the course of YEARS and not care about the pain, the limited mobility or even the smell, you are way beyond "fixing".

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
You can't save everybody, especially not against their will. Some people are just set on destroying themselves. Kelly is a lot like Ashley the Lich queen in the sense that their only goal in life is to punish everyone around them by killing themselves as slowly as possible. You could cut off her arms and legs and she would bite her tongue off and chew on the insides of her cheeks until they looked like her rotting legs. If you are so far gone that you can severely mutilate yourself over the course of YEARS and not care about the pain, the limited mobility or even the smell, you are way beyond "fixing".
I would agree, except that Ashley is much more determined and hateful than Kelly. For Ashley her stubborn desire to persist in her lifestyle outweighs attention and positive reinforcement. Kelly might, MIGHT, (probably not) improve from being in the right kind of institutional setting permanently. Especially since she craves attention. She's faked so many different weird crises for attention, not all of them involving disease, (remember the cult,) if she could just learn that she could get that same kind of attention for just being batshit crazy...

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net
I would agree, except that Ashley is much more determined and hateful than Kelly. For Ashley her stubborn desire to persist in her lifestyle outweighs attention and positive reinforcement. Kelly might, MIGHT, (probably not) improve from being in the right kind of institutional setting permanently. Especially since she craves attention. She's faked so many different weird crises for attention, not all of them involving disease, (remember the cult,) if she could just learn that she could get that same kind of attention for just being batshit crazy...
I agree that Ashley is much more spiteful, but I also don't believe Kelly is doing what she is doing just for attention. There are much less intrusive, painful and especially less permanent ways to fake illness. Munchies are usually pretty smart and know exactly how (and how much) they can fuck themselves up without causing any serious damage. Even Anna Johnson, who fucked up her colon with her laxative abuse, still has pretty good quality of life despite the fact that her beloved poo bag makes her look fatter and is disgusting. She can still exercise purge and do pretty much anything else she could do before. Slowly ripping your own legs apart over the course of years when your favorite hobby is dancing is just beyond fucked up. Even just having a serious wound on your body that temporarily limits your mobility and causes discomfort can be very distressing, and I really doubt some asspats from a few strangers is really worth doing that stuff to yourself. There has to be more to it than just attention seeking.