Artcow Ken Penders -

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Aw shit, here we go again.

Twitter must be some kind of exceptional magnet. The lack of self-awareness is staggering.View attachment 719567View attachment 719568View attachment 719575
Clearly has a masters degree in digging himself deeper.
And he knows this how? Why is he even sharing any of this in the first place? What level of autism does one even need to have in order to defend the marriage of fictional furries by comparing it to 13-year olds marrying 43-year olds?

OrsonZedd

kiwifarms.net

Twitter must be some kind of exceptional magnet. The lack of self-awareness is staggering.View attachment 719567
This quote particularly is interesting to me; as someone who considers himself progressive, Ken is really very regressive here. I'm sure he would deny it but it's really telling, I think. This isn't some Star Trek shit where the Klingons are huge dicks, the Echidnas are his chosen people.

Last edited:

LonnieRohn

Buy my games
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 719567
View attachment 719575
View attachment 719568
Twitter must be some kind of exceptional magnet. The lack of self-awareness is staggering.
It's actively getting worse.

He's been engaging in damage control all day

NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN BABY :woo:
View attachment 719624
View attachment 719623
View attachment 719625

He's going full-shift in politics now
this won't end well at all :hillary:

Tron: Deadly Dicks

*notices ur beam*
kiwifarms.net
Penders is amazing because an autist on the level of Chris-Chan somehow got his greasy autist fingers all over a major property and completely raped it.
Ken Penders is CWC fully realized.

This autistic abomination stole Sanic’s pootang View attachment 719656
The funniest part in all of this is that in the storyline (before the continuity reboot at least), he became engaged to his spy partner Hershey so that makes him a pedophile AND a cheating husband. Also ever since the first story he appeared in Geoffrey was after Sally's cooch, in clear competition with Sonic.

My god why did I read this comic as a child

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino