Artcow Ken Penders -

two bees

kiwifarms.net
The difference is with JK it very much feels like she didn't consider any of these 'revelations' until book sales slowed down and she needed some quick points to score with progressives to get them talking again.

Meanwhile I have complete faith that Penders spent his entire run thinking about which underage furry characters were fucking eachother

KingofNothing

kiwifarms.net
All this discussion of debauchery reminds me that Ian Flynn once said that a "Perfect date" for Fiona and Scourge involved rampant mayhem and ending the day fucking on Sonic's racecar bed, but in a more polite wording. Dammit, I wish I could find that post now

Edit: I'm willing to give Flynn the benefit of the doubt though and consider that he was probably fucking around a little since he knew where he stood with Archie and Sega.

Last edited:

Manly-Chicken

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
The difference is with JK it very much feels like she didn't consider any of these 'revelations' until book sales slowed down and she needed some quick points to score with progressives to get them talking again.

Meanwhile I have complete faith that Penders spent his entire run thinking about which underage furry characters were fucking eachother
Shit like this, Dan Schneider's well known pedophilia, all the writers at Cartoon Network having so much inter-office sex that there's an office-wide STD epidemic, and the constant outing of content creators popular with kids as pedophiles really worries me about the safety of our children.

Parents these days just put their preteen kids in front of the computer for 12 hours a day with no supervision.
Imagine if some pretty-boy YouTube star slid into their DMs asking for butthole pics.
Or worse...
If they found this website.

That shit fucks you up for life.

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
Imagine if some pretty-boy YouTube star slid into their DMs asking for butthole pics.
You don't have to imagine it. There have been numerous instances of that happening already. Our boy Jim just did an entire video on one such drama currently afflicting the Pokemon community. And just look at TvTropes' Role-Ending Misdemeanor web original sub-page. Youtubers have a consistent issue with getting a little too close with their fans.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
This whole Sally sex saga reminds me of JK Rowling.
"Guess which one of your favorite fictional childhood characters was having lots of sex between books!"
Funny you should mention Rowling. Years after parting ways with Archie and Sonic, Penders felt it necessary that Rotor, the walrus character he did not create, was gay and that he had planned to depict him in a domestic relationship in a story that took place in the future. This resulted in a few people asking the then current writing staff for Sonic at Archie if they had planned to follow through with that characterization, which they did not. Had this happened a few years later, they probably would have immediately been targeted by a Twitter mob calling them homophobes.

Manly-Chicken

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Funny you should mention Rowling. Years after parting ways with Archie and Sonic, Penders felt it necessary that Rotor, the walrus character he did not create, was gay and that he had planned to depict him in a domestic relationship in a story that took place in the future. This resulted in a few people asking the then current writing staff for Sonic at Archie if they had planned to follow through with that characterization, which they did not. Had this happened a few years later, they probably would have immediately been targeted by a Twitter mob calling them homophobes.
I'd love to see disgruntled comic book writers doing this to fuck with their ex publishers.
"Yeah, I wanted Captain America to come out as trans and start gay dating Bucky, but Marvel wouldn't let me!"

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino