Artcow Ken Penders -

King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did you forget about this masterpiece he's working on?
View attachment 722634
Every time I see something from Penders abortion in progress the more horrifying it looks. He's going to be one of these self-publishing cows like Norman Boutin who spends 40 years writing his "masterpiece" and it comes out as a hilarious incoherent wreck which will be mocked for a year or two and then forgotten.

KingofNothing

kiwifarms.net
Every time I see something from Penders abortion in progress the more horrifying it looks. He's going to be one of these self-publishing cows like Norman Boutin who spends 40 years writing his "masterpiece" and it comes out as a hilarious incoherent wreck which will be mocked for a year or two and then forgotten.
He should stick to humans and stop with the "these totally aren't Sonic characters, I swear" shit. You're never gonna get that Sonic audience back Ken, let it go and pick a better style.

I mean look at this. Just fucking draw people.

howyadoin

cool cat from a bland show
kiwifarms.net
all the writers at Cartoon Network having so much inter-office sex that there's an office-wide STD epidemic, and the constant outing of content creators popular with kids as pedophiles really worries me about the safety of our children.
I think that's just an unconfirmed rumor started by EZ PZ interviewing an anonymous cartoonist.

It was discussed last year on 4chan, and was brought up in the farms at one point.

PsychoNerd054

Reporter of the Double Posts
kiwifarms.net
I kind of find it funny how this guy takes a game series about a blue hedgehog that runs really fast, and tries way too hard to make some kind of Marvel-esque environment around it. All the sudden, giving something a more in-depth story, no matter how much of a clusterfuck it turns out to be, tends to catch a lot of autist's attentions. I never really understood his weird fascination with echidnas either.

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
I kind of find it funny how this guy takes a game series about a blue hedgehog that runs really fast, and tries way too hard to make some kind of Marvel-esque environment around it. All the sudden, giving something a more in-depth story, no matter how much of a clusterfuck it turns out to be, tends to catch a lot of autist's attentions. I never really understood his weird fascination with echidnas either.
Ken Penders wants the four-headed D.

Zaryiu

Nobody important
kiwifarms.net
The thing is he never ever cared about it and that's why he made an utter mess, as for why he liked Knuckles? Knuckles was a blank canvas pretty much so he pretty much had room to write everything he wanted without being told no

PsychoNerd054

kiwifarms.net
The thing is he never ever cared about it and that's why he made an utter mess, as for why he liked Knuckles? Knuckles was a blank canvas pretty much so he pretty much had room to write everything he wanted without being told no
From what I’ve read of the comics, they seem more on the level of Dobson or some other amateur comic writer.

PsychoNerd054

kiwifarms.net
Shit like this, Dan Schneider's well known pedophilia, all the writers at Cartoon Network having so much inter-office sex that there's an office-wide STD epidemic, and the constant outing of content creators popular with kids as pedophiles really worries me about the safety of our children.

Parents these days just put their preteen kids in front of the computer for 12 hours a day with no supervision.
Imagine if some pretty-boy YouTube star slid into their DMs asking for butthole pics.
Or worse...
If they found this website.

That shit fucks you up for life.
It’s almost as if becoming an animator turns you into a deranged freak of nature.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino