Artcow Ken Penders - Former Archie Sonic Comic Writer/Artist

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
well someone did get a physical copy which I posted just a couple days ago but once the app comes out we can all laugh and mock it
I think the physical copy is just of the art print though, not the book.
I don't know if I'd want to install a lolcow app.

Belvedere

The under appreciated classic.
kiwifarms.net
I think the physical copy is just of the art print though, not the book.
I don't know if I'd want to install a lolcow app.

I'm legit curious to know which outfit got to develop this app and what kind of invasive data mining that thing is going to do to your phone. You got to wonder what Chinese or Indian software programmer is getting subcontracted to do the coding of this software ( or it is some sort of template middleware tool to expedite the development of this kind of apps on the cheap ). Do we even know if this app if going to be in Google Play or the App Store or if it is one of those executables that needs a download from some random link?
(The ones that require disabling the security check that warns about allowing installing apps from unknown sources. )

One moment you are laughing at terribly drawn "enchilada" comics and the next all your data is locked by ransomware.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I'm legit curious to know which outfit got to develop this app and what kind of invasive data mining that thing is going to do to your phone. You got to wonder what Chinese or Indian software programmer is getting subcontracted to do the coding of this software ( or it is some sort of template middleware tool to expedite the development of this kind of apps on the cheap ). Do we even know if this app if going to be in Google Play or the App Store or if it is one of those executables that needs a download from some random link?
(The ones that require disabling the security check that warns about allowing installing apps from unknown sources. )

One moment you are laughing at terribly drawn "enchilada" comics and the next all your data is locked by ransomware.
Or is stolen too don’t forget that
Although a VPN would good for using the app since well you know
Then again the app is a digital STD for any product

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I couldn't stop laughing at his "art". I spewed coffee all over my monitor, shat myself, and came all over my keyboard at the same time.
For real though. That shit is so hideous. I'd almost rather buy one of Chris-chan's old shoes on ebay.
Yeah it made my eyes bleed

The Ultimate Ramotith

Pronouns: 俺/前
kiwifarms.net

Use MEmu, an emulator of Android.

Colonel Gaddafi

Zenga Zenga!
kiwifarms.net
Lara su update including nightmare art time

View attachment 2197644

here is the artwork
View attachment 2197645

Why in the fresh fuck does he draw some parts of their bodies in a realistic way, but keeps the sonic style eyes? It’s incredibly uncanny. His work in the Archie comics was a little derpy at times, but at least it was competent. This is just haram.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why in the fresh fuck does he draw some parts of their bodies in a realistic way, but keeps the sonic style eyes? It’s incredibly uncanny. His work in the Archie comics was a little derpy at times, but at least it was competent. This is just haram.
He's mentally ill. He's like a slightly more socially adept Chris-Chan would have been had he somehow convinced a corporation to bankroll his lunacy.

Belvedere

The under appreciated classic.
kiwifarms.net
He's mentally ill. He's like a slightly more socially adept Chris-Chan would have been had he somehow convinced a corporation to bankroll his lunacy.

As much as I dislike the guy and his work I wouldn't go so far as to say he is mentally ill. If there is anything that can be attributed to Ken is being a textbook example of Dunning-Kruger due to his lack of self awareness regarding his own skills. He believes himself competent and knowledgeable yet lacks the meta cognition necessary to recognize his own incompetence as an artist and a writer. It is a cognitive bias for sure but that's about it. Ken suffers from having low standards and being too arrogant for his own good. He is a failure because there is no humility to recognize how poorly made is his work and that there is a need to learn to improve said skills.

If anything he is an Andrew Dobson that managed to achieve a modicum of success by landing a job on a company that itself was too incompetent to realize the lolcow they had hired.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
narcissistic personality disorder as well as just being a dumbass, lol
Yeah I see that
People can just be self-absorbed morons without being mentally ill.
well ken is one of those rare cass
As much as I dislike the guy and his work I wouldn't go so far as to say he is mentally ill. If there is anything that can be attributed to Ken is being a textbook example of Dunning-Kruger due to his lack of self awareness regarding his own skills. He believes himself competent and knowledgeable yet lacks the meta cognition necessary to recognize his own incompetence as an artist and a writer. It is a cognitive bias for sure but that's about it. Ken suffers from having low standards and being too arrogant for his own good. He is a failure because there is no humility to recognize how poorly made is his work and that there is a need to learn to improve said skills.

If anything he is an Andrew Dobson that managed to achieve a modicum of success by landing a job on a company that itself was too incompetent to realize the lolcow they had hired.
ita hubris he is suffering from although considereding he spent nearly 10 years to work on crappy FanFiction that even quition reviews is going to do a some point pretty much says a lot