Artcow Ken Penders - Former Archie Sonic Comic Writer/Artist

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Getting rid of Twitter won't solve the problem. People will just go find a new platform to use. You'd have to find a way to get rid of unwarranted self-importance. Good luck with that.
A EMP could work or we could have his phone be taken away like siraj hashmi suggested either way he is broken

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Here is what he thought of the sonic 30th anniversary and him adding yet another “ambitious“ project to his ever growing list
CBE06859-4EB0-4C8D-B271-02DA6B9F5949.jpeg
C366B11E-89ED-4EBC-8BB2-17F556D49A40.jpeg

Liquid Marlon

-. .. -.-. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-.
kiwifarms.net
Here is what he thought of the sonic 30th anniversary and him adding yet another “ambitious“ project to his ever growing listView attachment 2218610View attachment 2218611
I'm going to be honest I kinda agree with him on the second tweet, the 30 year anniversary video was pretty fake and gay, it was an advertisement disguised as a wholesome event thing which should have been expected but still.

Now I don't agree with the "blank blank and blank need their recognition!" and it's pretty funny considering the reason why they couldn't show Archie is because of him but still, Sega is a shitty company lol.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to be honest I kinda agree with him on the second tweet, the 30 year anniversary video was pretty fake and gay, it was an advertisement disguised as a wholesome event thing which should have been expected but still.

Now I don't agree with the "blank blank and blank need their recognition!" and it's pretty funny considering the reason why they couldn't show Archie is because of him but still, Sega is a shitty company lol.
Yeah some of things during that presentation look cringe AF like the medalions they really want to corporatize Chris chan dont they but some of other the things look either promising or at least ok my hopes are not that high since you know I am being realistic about it or at least being optimistic and cautious about it
and you’re right about the second tweet it’s almost they can’t show archie its because of him and the shit fit he throw about it
but the lara su thing is going to be a sonic dick ridding thing if it comes out

Liquid Marlon

-. .. -.-. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah some of things during that presentation look cringe AF like the medalions they really want to corporatize Chris chan dont they but some of other the things look either promising or at least ok my hopes are not that high since you know I am being realistic about it or at least being optimistic and cautious about it
and you’re right about the second tweet it’s almost they can’t show archie its because of him and the shit fit he throw about it
but the lara su thing is going to be a sonic dick ridding thing if it comes out
You should be hesitant/pessimistic about anything Sega does or makes, that's rule #1 of being a Sonic fan.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
“A four years running comic series launched at a time when the medium’s market is getting smaller and smaller hasn’t begun to approach the impact of a title featuring the same character that launched when that franchise was at its hottest and even enjoyed a five year stretch of being the only ongoing continuity when the core game series took the latter half of the 1990s off. But good job, plebes who make it now.”

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Do you think Ken is mad that the old Satam cartoon gets a lot more attention than his comic version ever did?
I think it does but also the series getting canceled also gets him attetion since he was one the reasons it got canned plus if people looked the some of the characters within the series and saw the comics that were in they would go down a rabbit hole and ken would pop back up in said rabbit hole

IneptRobot

aka H.R. Paperstacks aka Horse Choker
kiwifarms.net
Source? I somehow doubt that a comic book writer had that influence.
Basically, Hurst wanted to do a SATAM movie to drum up interest for a 3rd season, Penders was alerted to this fact and decided to stick his beak in and totally fucked the pitch up and ended up shitcanning the whole project.

Someone in a Tree

kiwifarms.net
Basically, Hurst wanted to do a SATAM movie to drum up interest for a 3rd season, Penders was alerted to this fact and decided to stick his beak in and totally fucked the pitch up and ended up shitcanning the whole project.
Yeah, but the show had already been cancelled and there would be no guarantee that Sega would have approved of the project even without Penders mucking things up. This was also around the time Sega started tightening things up as far as the Sonic canon was concerned, using more and more characters that the company had created rather than falling back on ancillary DIC characters. Again, this is giving Penders too much credit. There’s enough dumb bullshit he’s actually done than trying to pin “killing a third season that likely would never have happened anyway” on him.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Thank you
Yeah, but the show had already been cancelled and there would be no guarantee that Sega would have approved of the project even without Penders mucking things up. This was also around the time Sega started tightening things up as far as the Sonic canon was concerned, using more and more characters that the company had created rather than falling back on ancillary DIC characters. Again, this is giving Penders too much credit. There’s enough dumb bullshit he’s actually done than trying to pin “killing a third season that likely would never have happened anyway” on him.
but considering his fate was intwined with the project and considering he (ken) lied about it multiple times so you might want to consider that game theory/film theory even did a video about sonic and guess who called them about that’s right penders

Someone in a Tree

kiwifarms.net
Thank you

but considering his fate was intwined with the project and considering he (ken) lied about it multiple times so you might want to consider that game theory/film theory even did a video about sonic and guess who called them about that’s right penders
The fact that Game Theory/Film Theory, who basically just make videos that slickly present their bullshit fan fiction, made a video is enough reason for me to not consider it as a possibility. The idea that Penders cancelled a show that had already been cancelled five years before back in the day when shows stayed cancelled is a bridge too far.

Thundershlock

kiwifarms.net
Lara su update including nightmare art time

View attachment 2197644

here is the artwork
View attachment 2197645
I played around with the faces to try to go for appeal.
I also gave Ken a Bone and did his Animalized human aesthetic.
notsocreepystjohn.jpg
But I also had to make ST John look less creepy and Hershey look like she actually wanted to be there. You know, like an actual couple.
This is the maximum effort I have to invest in something like this.

Last edited by a moderator: