Artcow Ken Penders - Former Archie Sonic Comic Writer/Artist

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
The fact that Game Theory/Film Theory, who basically just make videos that slickly present their bullshit fan fiction, made a video is enough reason for me to not consider it as a possibility. The idea that Penders cancelled a show that had already been cancelled five years before back in the day when shows stayed cancelled is a bridge too far.
Yeah I think the show on film theory was called did you know movies or something so there is that it wouldn’t surprise me or anyone for that matter he has a google alert for his name when it pops up
I played around with the faces to try to go for appeal.
I also gave Ken a Bone and did his Animalized human aesthetic.

But I also had to make ST John look less creepy and Hershey look like she actually wanted to be there. You know, like an actual couple.
This is the maximum effort I have to invest in something like this.
that looks way better than what ken actually did

post update looks like the thieves at screenrant picked up Ken’s story

8E197134-D6E9-46CA-BD2C-9E7155FCD6C7.jpeg

here is the link to the story that ken linked to

another person called him out on his story art

8BCF761A-A2BF-4B95-80CE-F9456ACE6485.jpeg

people replied to the article he linked

8DF41B24-1887-4514-8E74-E93D1FDEA681.jpeg
52D74A93-1582-488B-AB14-3E7FA33254A9.jpeg

Last edited:

Thundershlock

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I think the show on film theory was called did you know movies or something so there is that it wouldn’t surprise me or anyone for that matter he has a google alert for his name when it pops up

that looks way better than what ken actually did

post update looks like the thieves at screenrant picked up Ken’s story

View attachment 2222256

here is the link to the story that ken linked to

another person called him out on his story art

View attachment 2222258

people replied to the article he linked

View attachment 2222407View attachment 2222408
He is the one with no taste. And dear god why does this article read like ken sponsored it?

Last edited:

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
Is the IDW comic actually worse than the Archie one, or is this simply a matter of commentators preferring the older title because they read it when they were younger? These are comics written for children, not emotionally stunted freelancers in their mid-20s. Bringing back the Freedom Fighters, regardless if they are the ones from before or after Archie had to reboot their continuity, would mean nothing to the intended audience. This literally seems like a list of ways the Sonic comic can improve for adults who never moved on to real books.

Thundershlock

kiwifarms.net
Is the IDW comic actually worse than the Archie one, or is this simply a matter of commentators preferring the older title because they read it when they were younger? These are comics written for children, not emotionally stunted freelancers in their mid-20s. Bringing back the Freedom Fighters, regardless if they are the ones from before or after Archie had to reboot their continuity, would mean nothing to the intended audience. This literally seems like a list of ways the Sonic comic can improve for adults who never moved on to real books.
the IDW comic lacks a bit of its soul, which I think was left with the ARchie comic, butd it's still a good comic and I follow it.

It's like, did the screen rat even write about the Sega mandates on Sonic's stories? Re: romance and characters families (thanks Ken penders.)

Notice that they are complaining that the IDW lacks the dynamics of the old comic due to the lack of the continuity (no shit,)
And complaining that all of Ken's lore and world building is gone.
No wonder Ken likes the article. It certainly strokes his ego.

Edit: I just looked up something.
You know how PEnders named Sonic Ogilvie as his real name? Some scottish surname?

Ogilvie syndrome is the acute dilatation of the colon in the absence of any mechanical obstruction in severely ill patients. Acute colonic pseudo-obstruction is characterized by massive dilatation of the cecum (diameter > 10 cm) and right colon on abdominal X-ray.
Did Ken penders know this?
Anyway it was a terrible name. It doesn't seem to have any specific meaning, it was just some stupid "LOL SONIC HAS AN EMBARRASSING NAME!"

But he could have done that because he really hated sonic.
Anyway that's just conjecture.

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Yeah that can Be describe with some of the mentally unwell people with in the fan bass
the IDW comic lacks a bit of its soul, which I think was left with the ARchie comic, butd it's still a good comic and I follow it.

It's like, did the screen rat even write about the Sega mandates on Sonic's stories? Re: romance and characters families (thanks Ken penders.)

Notice that they are complaining that the IDW lacks the dynamics of the old comic due to the lack of the continuity (no shit,)
And complaining that all of Ken's lore and world building is gone.
No wonder Ken likes the article. It certainly strokes his ego.

Edit: I just looked up something.
You know how PEnders named Sonic Ogilvie as his real name? Some scottish surname?

Anyway it was a terrible name. It doesn't seem to have any specific meaning, it was just some stupid "LOL SONIC HAS AN EMBARRASSING NAME!"

that could work in the long run maybe
He is the one with no taste. And dear god why does this article read like ken sponsored it?
and don’t forget that screen rant was caught multiple times of plagiarizing people work in the past

Delicious Result

Everything is Canon
kiwifarms.net

i think they were planning that before Penders. but honestly i kinda like the idea of Sonic having an embarassing real name he hates. reminds me of Lakilester from the first Paper Mario.

Thundershlock

kiwifarms.net
i think they were planning that before Penders. but honestly i kinda like the idea of Sonic having an embarassing real name he hates. reminds me of Lakilester from the first Paper Mario.
I'm not against it, not even against maurice being it.

But some Scottish surname?

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Looks like ken is upset about cruella but not for the reasons everyone is expecting although it’s ken we are talking about

FD8684D5-4EF1-4622-8841-FAEFE302214A.jpeg

lara su update version 305
91A662CB-5D40-4920-A452-70A86FF273C4.jpeg

Last edited: