Artcow Ken Penders - Former Archie Sonic Comic Writer/Artist

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Fun fact: Knuckles has a relative in the Archie comics named Knecapeon, or Kneecaps. This was the creation of Karl Bollers, and Penders HATED the name.
Huh it looks he and red had more in common than we thought
0414F618-E545-4DA0-9FE0-96FF58317375.jpeg

Thundershlock

kiwifarms.net
Fun fact: Knuckles has a relative in the Archie comics named Knecapeon, or Kneecaps. This was the creation of Karl Bollers, and Penders HATED the name.
Penders hates all kinds of things. Especially cheekiness and genuine creativity.

I mean I thought kneecaps was pretty stupid too but Bollers was probably making fun of how contrived the echdnas were.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Penders hates all kinds of things. Especially cheekiness and genuine creativity.

I mean I thought kneecaps was pretty stupid too but Bollers was probably making fun of how contrived the echdnas were.
Gotta love when people take a shot other people’s pet peeves

KingofNothing

Wahoo!
kiwifarms.net

Bollers was definitely taking a shot at Penders since they didn't get along too well. Penders wanted to name him Mace and Bollers wanted something funny like Kneecaps. The editor was worthless and didn't actually settle this argument so Ken named him first in the 25 Years Later issues which came out before Bollers' issue, but Bollers managed to get Kneecaps chronological first appearance, so he gave him the full goofball name Knecapeon "Kneecaps" Mace

Or it’s just dumb
Also this

View attachment 2234321
Well he's not wrong, Sega did make the call for less Sonic tears but I suppose one could argue that making Sonic cry bitch tears is what made Sega enact that rule in the first place.

Most kids get over Sonic when they hit puberty but Kend Penders defies that being over 40 and being full time salty on it.
He doesn't even like Sonic, he's just desperately holding onto the highest point of his career as a comic writer.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Bollers was definitely taking a shot at Penders since they didn't get along too well. Penders wanted to name him Mace and Bollers wanted something funny like Kneecaps. The editor was worthless and didn't actually settle this argument so Ken named him first in the 25 Years Later issues which came out before Bollers' issue, but Bollers managed to get Kneecaps chronological first appearance, so he gave him the full goofball name Knecapeon "Kneecaps" Mace

Well he's not wrong, Sega did make the call for less Sonic tears but I suppose one could argue that making Sonic cry bitch tears is what made Sega enact that rule in the first place.

He doesn't even like Sonic, he's just desperately holding onto the highest point of his career as a comic writer.
Crying helps people to let every depressing emotion out of their system it’s ok to show some emotion ken is person who wants to make sonic a sociopath a person who doent want to show emotion
then again ken is sociopath himself and his legacy will nothing but rot and ruin and he showed his true nature with some of his tweets

KingofNothing

Wahoo!
kiwifarms.net
Crying helps people to let every depressing emotion out of their system it’s ok to show some emotion ken is person who wants to make sonic a sociopath a person who doent want to show emotion
then again ken is sociopath himself and his legacy will nothing but rot and ruin and he showed his true nature with some of his tweets
You're getting a little too worked up. Ken wanted to show tears but he wasn't allowed to by Sega

Delicious Result

Everything is Canon
kiwifarms.net
Most kids get over Sonic when they hit puberty but Kend Penders defies that being over 40 and being full time salty on it.
i mean what's wrong with stillbeing into kids stuff? coudn't you say the same about Mario? Sonic still has some appeal even for adults. that's why most of the fandom are adults, and i don't just mean the weirdos and lolcows, but a there's a lot of normal ones too.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
You're getting a little too worked up. Ken wanted to show tears but he wasn't allowed to by Sega
You’re probably right but I’m right in some way about ken being a probable sociopath in some way mainly his tweets
although cosmidering I could give that too ken but that is only good thing I can say about him
i mean what's wrong with stillbeing into kids stuff? coudn't you say the same about Mario? Sonic still has some appeal even for adults. that's why most of the fandom are adults, and i don't just mean the weirdos and lolcows, but a there's a lot of normal ones too.
but some of these key word some only talk about sonic and nothing else they really need to diverse the culture pallet
Some of them are the really spergy ones like Chris Chan for example
but I would admitt some people in the fan base are normal and do change up their pallets

Thundershlock

kiwifarms.net
Penders never even liked sonic to start with. All he wanted to do was shove his own stories with the platform he was given and now he's attached rather than adatping his story to a completely original world building because he's a creative hack.

Normal people are allowed to like what they like, kids, adults, what have you. Most adults were the first people to play the games and the games are still pretty solid, at least select titles.

And then there are artists.

There are spergy fantards who can't draw for shit, then there's spiritsonic who is both a professional at IDW and does a fancomic called ghost of the future which is easily better than most of the modern sonic comics in the last ten years.

Delicious Result

Everything is Canon
kiwifarms.net
some of these key word some only talk about sonic and nothing else they really need to diverse the culture pallet
Some of them are the really spergy ones like Chris Chan for example
but I would admitt some people in the fan base are normal and do change up their pallets
i mean yeah, some autistic people tend to have very defined interestests they won't shut up about, so in that case it's somewhat normal, even i used to be that way with Sonic and many Nintendo games but now i learned to keep it to mostly to myself (unless who im talking to is also interested) and talk about other things.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
i mean yeah, some autistic people tend to have very defined interestests they won't shut up about, so in that case it's somewhat normal, even i used to be that way with Sonic and many Nintendo games but now i learned to keep it to mostly to myself (unless who im talking to is also interested) and talk about other things.
But it gets tiring after a while and soon u fell into rut like saying being a white night for penders but let’s get back onto the forum’s topic about penders

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Ken should focus more on his damn projects than his politics since you got idiotic tweets like the following and plus he retweeted a grifter and is projecting BE835B5D-85D4-445A-9F69-2CB074E20346.jpeg8D4F4D37-562E-45BF-B7D7-507C857CE738.jpeg

AlmightyMagichan

kiwifarms.net
Sure there's people who got popular in politics because they were celebrities, but I don't think being the guy who wrote the Sonic the Hedgehog comic is going to cut it.

NynchLiggers

kiwifarms.net
Sure there's people who got popular in politics because they were celebrities, but I don't think being the guy who wrote the Sonic the Hedgehog comic is going to cut.
Archie Sonic was overrated anyways.

Penders never even liked sonic to start with. All he wanted to do was shove his own stories with the platform he was given and now he's attached rather than adatping his story to a completely original world building because he's a creative hack.

Normal people are allowed to like what they like, kids, adults, what have you. Most adults were the first people to play the games and the games are still pretty solid, at least select titles.

And then there are artists.

There are spergy fantards who can't draw for shit, then there's spiritsonic who is both a professional at IDW and does a fancomic called ghost of the future which is easily better than most of the modern sonic comics in the last ten years.
I agree, lots of artcows like Penders actually despise the type of material they want to work with and only want to be famous and earn money with it.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Sure there's people who got popular in politics because they were celebrities, but I don't think being the guy who wrote the Sonic the Hedgehog comic is going to cut it.
Well considering he is famous in his own mind but considering he bitched about trump 24/7 and don’t forget that tweet he posted a year ago about tara reade so there is that plus it showed his true nature right there he is a tribalist period plus as the saying goes culture is down stream from politics
Archie Sonic was overrated anyways.
you are not wrong sire plus considering some of the people who overly obess about the comic really need to get a life
I agree, lots of artcows like Penders actually despise the type of material they want to work with and only want to be famous and earn money with it.
i think with penders he is probably proud of his art work since he put it on his banner on his Twitter page and he keeps posting the crappy art that almost everyone knows it’s shit