Artcow Ken Penders - Former Archie Sonic Comic Writer/Artist

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
People who believe that Donald Trump is more evil than Osama bin Laden should probably stop denying the existence of Trump Derangement Syndrome
It’s the same problem who compared the riot/insurrection at the capital to 9/11 and two people did that and got ratio to fuck for it
And you’re right ken has severe TDS the worst case I seen in a while
He won’t stop 39F92DEF-3407-4B91-885A-80297A1CE31A.jpeg901646A3-69C4-4762-AA1B-0828CB27DD7D.jpeg

Last edited:

JamesFargo

Just popped a Lexapro, get turnt.
kiwifarms.net
It's still a surprise that this guy managed to win his autistic lawsuit against SEGA/Archie. If only those copyright documents didn't burned in the fire.
And he's been walking around like Gloria Swanson ever since.

The worst part about people who fail upwards is that they aren't self-aware about it.

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
This jackass is still working on his Lara-Su project? I though he gave up on it a long time ago. It's still a surprise that this guy managed to win his autistic lawsuit against SEGA/Archie. If only those copyright documents didn't burned in the fire.
He never stops plus it’s going to be funny if someone uploads the pages to the thread
And he's been walking around like Gloria Swanson ever since. The worst part about people who fail upwards is that they aren't self aware about it.
it’s a skin suit
and another tweet about the lost ones
E792FD75-29BC-448B-91ED-568A33F2A228.jpeg

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Now he is pro firing people for not taking a vaccine I wonder what would happen if he got delta or someone cracked him over the head with a bike lock and the reaction from everyone in the sonic community would be sorry if I sound angry because I am on what the fat fuck just said8EA16321-A746-4517-A993-4814B3A638A0.jpeg
And to add this up he is still bitching about Archie
6BA753B9-AF33-4693-BF0C-64B8C1D8016D.jpeg

and now he is bitching about the Olympic just work on the damn comics ken if you are reading this and get off of Twitter for a while 48F82512-1C45-4740-A989-9934DBF44F3B.jpeg

also blue check markEE991840-604E-4E39-9B97-5DA4417E6CB0.jpeg

now he is bitching about the bills

37EFBB0A-C660-42D1-8E6E-961F9080E3FA.jpeg

Last edited:

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
Imagine having this mump as your father. At least his son has steady work, which is more than can be said for Kenny.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
$30 to $35?
How may pages is this going to be?! :stress:
It’s probably something we can laugh and gawk at plus considering he is the contester for the next chris Chan
Imagine having this mump as your father. At least his son has steady work, which is more than can be said for Kenny.
or being a loser for someone who spouts DNC talking points rather than a comic that can give the shitfest of a dumpster that is sonichu a run it’s money
and ken just posted this he is getting pissy at Ian over the legal shit fit and more shade at IDW for who knows what
D1FF8732-12E4-420B-9EF4-A5B6CDC9469C.jpeg9DDA2369-C8A4-41EE-AEE4-7A14A95D981B.jpeg82279D37-11C6-4176-9BCC-6BFB8AEB2C84.jpeg

Info Player Start

*spawns*
kiwifarms.net
It’s probably something we can laugh and gawk at plus considering he is the contester for the next chris Chan

or being a loser for someone who spouts DNC talking points rather than a comic that can give the shitfest of a dumpster that is sonichu a run it’s money
and ken just posted this he is getting pissy at Ian over the legal shit fit and more shade at IDW for who knows what
View attachment 2406022View attachment 2406023View attachment 2406024
I know Ian will never say it
But this really has to piss him off
He comes in to clean up the mess of a plot that Ken made. Has to reboot it after Ken sues Archie and then have the book cancelled. And even now after starting a new Sonic book, with a new company, Ken still won't buzz off.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I know Ian will never say it
But this really has to piss him off
He comes in to clean up the mess of a plot that Ken made. Has to reboot it after Ken sues Archie and then have the book cancelled. And even now after starting a new Sonic book, with a new company, Ken still won't buzz off.
More like he (ken) needs to shut the hell and grow some balls but the reaction from this is one certainty for kiwi farms and pretty much shows he attitude minus the political shit he puts out plus all things considering do you think it would be possible for someone from the this thread to document their encounter with ken during comic con San Diego because I’m curious and don’t forget what I said his work rivals that of chris and we know how that stuff went down

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
And even now after starting a new Sonic book, with a new company, Ken still won't buzz off.
Everything about him screams Asperger's.

That means, in addition to being a liar and a cheat, he can't let go of grudges easily. That's why he talks about being canned from Archie like it was only yesterday. For Ken, it was.

His very existence causes me pain; I can't imagine what it's like dealing with Ken's defamation suits and legal threats.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Everything about him screams Asperger's.

That means, in addition to being a liar and a cheat, he can't let go of grudges easily. That's why he talks about being canned from Archie like it was only yesterday. For Ken, it was.
If he sounds like a sperg talks like sperg and walks like a sperg then that is what you got
plus all of this seems unhealthy and borderline toxic and how much do you want to bet he has a google alert for his name your just googles himself or has informants that send him crap
and ken if you’re reading this and I doubt you are I got one thing to say or rather a couple things hello there and get the hell off of Twitter for a couple days enjoy the fresh air and work on the book or tv series since what you are doing is not normal
Update: this happened moment s ago he is getting into a yet another feud with a fan and talked to another sypthanizer about negations

AFBF63D1-B6D5-4F21-B278-720D3D1B6205.jpegC03ACBC3-70D9-402C-92C4-669F3964F5C7.jpegC0A60F30-A458-424F-B056-4C00F2E6456A.jpeg0CE37503-24DB-4241-A1D1-16B31264315F.jpeg0EE391B2-77B7-462D-ACC4-D44B1C57D8B3.jpeg0D1C3886-5FB6-4D7F-80CE-A97F8FA7DDC3.jpeg

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
Sonic had action up the wazoo just like a superhero
"Up the wazoo". Why do asspatters all talk like this? An autistic aversion to swearing?

It's a type I am very familiar with from Channel Awesome forums. They sound like something out of The Howdy-Doody Show.

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
"Up the wazoo". Why do asspatters all talk like this? An autistic aversion to swearing?

It's a type I am very familiar with from Channel Awesome threads. They sound like something out of The Howdy-Doody Show.
If you want to swear just do it
Wit how Ken is clinging to grudges against everyone at Archie and how he keep Social Justice Ranting, I wonder if, had he bothered to actually make the comic, THE LARA-SU CHRONICLES would go the way of Cerebus.
he Probably is