Artcow Ken Penders - Former Archie Sonic Comic Writer/Artist

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

IneptRobot

Layin' the wax and spinnin' the sound
kiwifarms.net
Every time I see a picture of Sonic with a crown I die a little inside. What the fuck were they thinking? Out of all the characters Sonic is the least likely to want to rule, he's a free spirit, he's got no time for that bullshit. It just reminds of all those shitty OCs where it's basically X character but with Y gimmick or Z prop. It's honestly baffling that that was ever approved.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
To be far, Chris is a much more entertaining lolcow.
Also things must be going slow Screen Rant right now.
It’s screen rant what do you expect from a corporation who steals or plagiarized a content creator
Every time I see a picture of Sonic with a crown I die a little inside. What the fuck were they thinking? Out of all the characters Sonic is the least likely to want to rule, he's a free spirit, he's got no time for that bullshit. It just reminds of all those shitty OCs where it's basically X character but with Y gimmick or Z prop. It's honestly baffling that that was ever approved.
you can thank ken for the crown idea we all know 25 years later nonsense

Belvedere

The under appreciated classic.
kiwifarms.net
Same energy and equally horrifying.
631089.jpg

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact, Marvel offered Jim Shooter $10,000 to sign a contract saying they owned the comic series Secret Wars and all the characters he created for it. He told them that he knew it was a pay for work deal and they didn't owe him anything, and he would sign the papers for free. Eventually they told him "Just take the money dummy" so he did.

The moral of the story: Be like the Chad Jim Shooter, and not the virgin Ken Penders.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Fun fact, Marvel offered Jim Shooter $10,000 to sign a contract saying they owned the comic series Secret Wars and all the characters he created for it. He told them that he knew it was a pay for work deal and they didn't owe him anything, and he would sign the papers for free. Eventually they told him "Just take the money dummy" so he did.

The moral of the story: Be like the Chad Jim Shooter, and not the virgin Ken Penders.
Someone needs to make that into a meme chad shooter and virgin penders

Bowl of Ramen

Oodles of Noodles
kiwifarms.net
oh yeah, and there's lines around THE BLOCK for Sonichu and The Wogglebug, that's also a very real thing lol
I’d posit that Sonichu has more popularity right now than anything Ken shits out. Whatever the basis of that popularity may be. No one is stealing Ken‘s license plate.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Now I know where discord trannies trying to have a career in underground soundcloud rap get their album artwork from
Post a link here for anyone who is curious
I’d posit that Sonichu has more popularity right now than anything Ken shits out. Whatever the basis of that popularity may be. No one is stealing Ken‘s license plate.
the only thing that would be stealing is the license to the characters he stole

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I had given up on this cyberbullying website... but ken penders deserves harassment by alt-right... he ruined the archie comics and then caused the removal of many characters whom I loved.......
Like I said before he get what he deserved and he deserves every ire and anger from sonic fans and people on the political spectrum

So Larry elder aint black according ken penders sorry for double postingF7418EFA-41BF-434F-B077-EF3AB5581D77.jpeg
one guy countered
86953A89-BAAB-4BF9-9699-5ACC347E5368.jpeg
also he compared Shang chi to Lara su 8F997B06-5B9D-4178-BE27-1E609040CF33.jpeg

Belvedere

The under appreciated classic.
kiwifarms.net
I had given up on this cyberbullying website... but ken penders deserves harassment by alt-right... he ruined the archie comics and then caused the removal of many characters whom I loved.......

This isn't a cyberbullying site, it it expressly stated that any attempt to contact or plan any harassment of any of the titular lolcows featured here is discourage and will get you ridiculed.

Kiwifarms is here to archive and document the behavior of weird people on the internet to point and laugh at them. There are people from the entire political spectrum here able to talk to each other because it is one of the only few remaining sites where you can openly talk without fear of getting banned.

Ken calls Alt-Right anybody who doesn't agree 100% with his retarded hot takes.

Fuck his characters, nothing of value was lost.

Lurk more and learn the site's culture before posting again.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
This isn't a cyberbullying site, it it expressly stated that any attempt to contact or plan any harassment of any of the titular lolcows featured here is discourage and will get you ridiculed.

Kiwifarms is here to archive and document the behavior of weird people on the internet to point and laugh at them. There are people from the entire political spectrum here able to talk to each other because it is one of the only few remaining sites where you can openly talk without fear of getting banned.

Ken calls Alt-Right anybody who doesn't agree 100% with his retarded hot takes.

Fuck his characters, nothing of value was lost.

Lurk more and learn the site's culture before posting again.

I wouldnt go so far with the characters but with the hot takes that are retarded yeah i agree with them being moronic every sense of the world although if you want to troll someone go to 4chan that is where all of the trolling starts and they don’t care or Twitter that where he runs amok although I highly discouraged trolllin on kiwi farms since you know it says no trolling plans or gay ops and the fact the ken seems to only sperg about on Twitter and being a hypocrite says a lot about his character