Artcow Ken Penders - Former Archie Sonic Comic Writer/Artist

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Where did he say that?
it was referencing to him voting for Biden who said that
he voted for the guy
also more political rambling from the degenerate 2559DAC6-4A21-4A23-A2A8-E1C38A1287DF.jpeg
should someone send him this from Colin morriarty
F1287B75-3DC3-4AB5-B8E6-9BF3C87BBFDB.jpeg

831E9F91-6133-4854-905F-7EA05C9EB0CD.jpeg
the spat continues and starts insulting mark
4FB9DC32-1A09-4624-BEB6-2A14DE877E3B.jpeg98D6E41C-ECDB-4CE8-AEB8-FD23E0636680.jpeg
yeah it’s not going to stop them from watching the show ken and should I remind you if you are reading this that current kids tv sucks and we need more dark and thought provoking shows like batman the animated series or need I remind you SatAM was dark oh wait you didn’t work on that because you gave ben the knife in the back9AD512AE-3FAC-41AD-938A-B5AC64E015B9.jpeg

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Still acting like a Karen about what if and a “idea” for the Lara su chronicle D333B7F6-9721-4A9E-818B-188440639D22.jpeg
The fuck head is still bitching about trump 9 months laterF9DAD25A-D576-4ED9-9CB4-9A85E59239A0.jpeg4094A00C-3478-4B17-B99C-FE6E9C3E9DCD.jpeg

Last edited:

Pinball 2000

SPOOKY PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Okay, @Josterman, I tried to be subtle with this earlier, but this is quickly becoming painful to watch: stop.

People in this thread have tried to be nice about your borderline a-logging on Ken, your complete inability to archive your shit, and writing essays directed at Ken (that he'll probably never read anyway), but I can see that quickly changing if you don't make a better attempt to acclimate yourself to the thread. Penders might be a shithead who's clearly not changing for anything, but your rants and not bothering to do the bare minimum (eg archiving and/or linking to the original tweets) is making you look FAR more autistic than he is.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Okay, @Josterman, I tried to be subtle with this earlier, but this is quickly becoming painful to watch: stop.

People in this thread have tried to be nice about your borderline a-logging on Ken, your complete inability to archive your shit, and writing essays directed at Ken (that he'll probably never read anyway), but I can see that quickly changing if you don't make a better attempt to acclimate yourself to the thread. Penders might be a shithead who's clearly not changing for anything, but your rants and not bothering to do the bare minimum (eg archiving and/or linking to the original tweets) is making you look FAR more autistic than he is.
Ok i Will stop and try to archive tweets to the best of my ability and i will link them in the future and try once again to tone it down

IneptRobot

Brave contributer to the HeWillNutDivideUs jar
kiwifarms.net
I swear to god, Josterman. To make life easier go to this thread, read the formatting guide and the archiving guide, it will make your posts more legible and show you how to properly archive things.
What do you think guys is better, archive today or wayback machine? I usually use Wayback but it was being a cunt today until I swapped to a different browser, tbf though sites are getting less and less supportive of Opera.

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I swear to god, Josterman. To make life easier go to this thread, read the formatting guide and the archiving guide, it will make your posts more legible and show you how to properly archive things.
What do you think guys is better, archive today or wayback machine? I usually use Wayback but it was being a cunt today until I swapped to a different browser, tbf though sites are getting less and less supportive of Opera.
thanks for it I saved the link for archiving tweets

Belvedere

The under appreciated classic.
kiwifarms.net

Both archive today and wayback work fine, all the unwieldiness must be because of the browser you are using ... wait

Really? Giving @Josterman shit for not properly using online tools all the while you are using a browser owned by a Chinese Consortium. (Qihoo 360)

:story:

And then you wonder why it is getting less support, GTFO that commie browser and purge it off your computer.

IneptRobot

Brave contributer to the HeWillNutDivideUs jar
kiwifarms.net
@Belvedere
I know, I know, it's shit, it's just the browser I've been using since 2006/7 and it's still my default. I've been trying to find a browser that suits me, I need tab grouping, mouse gestures, draggable screen grabs, extension compatibility, built in free vpn for spoofs and a decent amount of customisation, I've been using Sleipnir off and on lately, it works alright but I just haven't fully customised it to my liking because I'm a picky faggot. I've been bemoaning the loss of tab stacking in Opera since 2012 and I still use this shit.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
@Belvedere
I know, I know, it's shit, it's just the browser I've been using since 2006/7 and it's still my default. I've been trying to find a browser that suits me, I need tab grouping, mouse gestures, draggable screen grabs, extension compatibility, built in free vpn for spoofs and a decent amount of customisation, I've been using Sleipnir off and on lately, it works alright but I just haven't fully customised it to my liking because I'm a picky faggot. I've been bemoaning the loss of tab stacking in Opera since 2012 and I still use this shit.
I can’t blame you
also ken is the last person to talk about autism
and something about Lara su
and something from his shit state

Last edited:

MarineN*423543

kiwifarms.net
Every time I see a picture of Sonic with a crown I die a little inside. What the fuck were they thinking? Out of all the characters Sonic is the least likely to want to rule, he's a free spirit, he's got no time for that bullshit. It just reminds of all those shitty OCs where it's basically X character but with Y gimmick or Z prop. It's honestly baffling that that was ever approved.
still props for having , adult responsible sonic,something the "stinky & fat 40 year old living with their parents" of a fandom hate more than blue arms

MarineN*423543

kiwifarms.net
Or didn’t rape their moms
they would if sonic did lol, penders is such a creep it wouldnt surprise me if he has his original special donut steel skunk do it
also trying not to stray too much, i wonder what his now adult kids say about him, are they weird?, or are like cole was to bob?
also wondering about the other archie weirdos who groomed a whole generation into degeneracy but arent talked as much

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
they would if sonic did lol, penders is such a creep it wouldnt surprise me if he has his original special donut steel skunk do it
also trying not to stray too much, i wonder what his now adult kids say about him, are they weird?, or are like cole was to bob?
also wondering about the other archie weirdos who groomed a whole generation into degeneracy but arent talked as much
They probably either egg him or just turn a blind eye and his grand son‘s name is Julian and son and daughters name are steve and Jessie because the idiot put them into sonic live so there is that and go from there
and that generation needs to be explored more I mean we have one who is in jail waiting trail which is happening in 2 days from now
still doubling down brought in his “aunt“ which I doubt the cunt said
91261524-4899-43AD-A314-C3853E95CFAE.jpeg3DC95923-1ADE-4086-B913-A59CEB2F16B1.jpeg195C4FD6-40E7-49D0-A42A-915C17363140.jpeg7A0E9A0B-47C7-4311-9E97-DAACCD1807A5.jpeg681CB804-728F-46F7-A0DB-97B4560FF7B7.jpeg693C8AB1-6C5C-4A92-8C3E-EB57A58411C7.jpegFE69D7D7-B00B-4A76-8AAB-4D5383664B09.jpeg

Last edited: