Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt / "Kengel" / Saturnella / Thundersteam / OnionNull / sailfish8964 - Autistic adult cyberbully, ISIS apostate, failed lolcow collector, dickgirl lover, CWC stalker

Kengle now has 10k+ twitter followers, is he still a lolcow?

• no

Votes: 22 4.5%
  • yes

Votes: 471 95.5%

• Total voters

An Ghost

Beta Israel best Israel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's that poor theory of mind again. Kengle practically salivates over stuff like the history of a bottling plant in Rhode Island or Algeria-Morocco diplomatic relations, so he assumes everyone else will too.
You seem to have struck a nerve
75C04DFB-669E-49E7-A9AF-3603809A4B04.jpeg

Ken deletes just about everything he posts so how are we supposed to know if what he says is true?

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ken why are you calling your readers idiots?
It's a "Lol-Cow" trait to claim false intellectual superiority by refuting strawmen.

Kengle getting triggered by an overly literal misreading of what I said reminds me of the time CWC was angered by that stuffing candy remark during the "Father Call."

Matthew: I-you know, I think the last book Kacey read was last week. And she reads books, y'know, she reads books like you probably stuff candy down your throat.

Chris: [rage button pushed] Stuff...candy...don't...I stuff vegetables down my throat! I stuff green beans! I stuff broccoli! I stuff corn! I stuff carrots!

Last edited:

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
50 year leader? In Africa? Well, I'm sure that his re-election was always perfectly legit and he did a great job for his country and didn't steal any money at all, and this is why Togo is now a fine country whose name is well-known world-wide instead of the answer to a trivia question. Seriously Kengle, why are you sucking up to a dead African dictator who ruled some shithole? I assume it's a suck-up anyway, because Firefox wouldn't let me visit your site because "An error occurred during a connection to kennetherwinengelhardt.com. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE". Someone doesn't think you're trustworthy, or maybe the Internet just threw up its hands in disgust at someone who thought kennetherwinengelhardt.com was a perfectly reasonable name for a website and not too long or easy to misspell at all.

An Ghost

Beta Israel best Israel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
50 year leader? In Africa? Well, I'm sure that his re-election was always perfectly legit and he did a great job for his country and didn't steal any money at all, and this is why Togo is now a fine country whose name is well-known world-wide instead of the answer to a trivia question. Seriously Kengle, why are you sucking up to a dead African dictator who ruled some shithole? I assume it's a suck-up anyway, because Firefox wouldn't let me visit your site because "An error occurred during a connection to kennetherwinengelhardt.com. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE". Someone doesn't think you're trustworthy, or maybe the Internet just threw up its hands in disgust at someone who thought kennetherwinengelhardt.com was a perfectly reasonable name for a website and not too long or easy to misspell at all.
Kengles websites are a phishing scam and his end goal is to collect our IPs, backtrace em and call the cyber police. He realizes only Kiwis would use his forums and visit his autistic websites so he changes them frequently hoping to entice fresh meat. Luckily google and Firefox have caught on and are protecting their users.

Obviously this is false but I always laugh when I see his user metrics on his sites.
Dare to compare:
ECEC0B3A-3D69-4B8B-BB4D-0F4A11706E2B.jpeg
1CB09867-6489-4A57-B035-457CC3A84D96.jpeg

Tags
pathetic