Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt / "Kengel" / Saturnella / Thundersteam / OnionNull / sailfish8964 - Autistic adult cyberbully, ISIS apostate, failed lolcow collector, dickgirl lover, CWC stalker

Kengle now has 10k+ twitter followers, is he still a lolcow?

• no

Votes: 21 4.5%
  • yes

Votes: 447 95.5%

• Total voters

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last time Kengle did anything interesting was either Buffalo Cube or trying to make a Kiwi Farms clone that no one could sign up for, and I can't remember which one is the most recent because it was like 4 years ago.

Ken should do something new. Like drugs. *yawn*
I would love to see Ken tweeting in his beige way about the interdimensional crustaceans with his father’s face trying to contact him through the wallpaper patterns.

admiral

passionless bombast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would love to see Ken tweeting in his beige way about the interdimensional crustaceans with his father’s face trying to contact him through the wallpaper patterns.
If Buffalo cube and his other 'artworks' are anything to go by, a patriarchal wallpaper crab would be a bit tame by Kengle's standards. If he started doing drugs, maybe his artwork would cross the autistic event horizon and become good.

• DRINK!
Reactions: ToroidalBoat

An Ghost

Boof
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ken went private despite 12k followers. His “personal” account? Just complains about the weather. Edit: he fucked up his SEO again by changing his actual username also.
4C84EAD8-3D23-46D2-B4AE-9EDC82B146CF.jpeg
8D0D0BB7-DB96-4770-8FBE-FE00C4567A07.jpeg
New account for website. Planet Gaus for real this time.
E2DEBD34-2AF5-451A-AB3E-D29A9BD3FB5F.jpeg
E071A1EB-6234-4312-9A2D-30B4173DA105.jpeg
DA5E18C4-301C-4B0C-A3C9-0A2F9D8048B5.jpeg
Ken has locked somebody up in his basement. It’s the only logical reason why anybody would want to work on Ken’s fapfic.
66DB7BC9-FFB0-40A8-A010-E3F816661DDB.jpeg
His new account appears to be the second Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt account (and the new @kennyengelhardt) which adds confusion to the locking his primary account, or making a new one with his name. If Ken had any actual fans they’d be hella confused.
E51BADF8-2441-4F54-AEC9-3D6C8EB2F892.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can’t help but think that a better way to “bring fans in on the Sonichen and Rosechen action” would be to actually write something.

(PS even Chris knew Bananasauros fucking sucks)

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
posting caps of Ken’s autism causes it to change
Imagine Kengle hanging out in public with an Attraction Sign to "attract followers" or woo "Lol-Cows." Every time passerby comment or mock it, Kengle throws it out and makes another one.

Like I said before, that's what Kengle's online presence is like.

his favourite African country of the day
Don't forget random trivia of the most interesting state in the USA: Rhode Island!

• Feels
Reactions: The Last Stand

Army Burger

Rape Count: 1
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine Kengle hanging out in public with an Attraction Sign to "attract followers" or woo "Lol-Cows." Every time passerby comment or mock it, Kengle throws it out and makes another one.

Like I said before, that's what Kengle's online presence is like.

Don't forget random trivia of the most interesting state in the USA: Rhode Island!
When will he give Wyoming the love it (kind of) deserves?

• Feels
Reactions: ToroidalBoat
Tags
pathetic

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino