Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt / "Kengel" / Saturnella / Thundersteam / OnionNull / sailfish8964 - Autistic adult cyberbully, ISIS apostate, failed lolcow collector, dickgirl lover, CWC stalker

Kengle now has 10k+ twitter followers, is he still a lolcow?

• no

Votes: 21 4.5%
  • yes

Votes: 447 95.5%

• Total voters

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
oh man i can't wait for more kengle content! most of the cows are predictable as all hell but i never have any idea what kengle is going to do next. it's like watching a kid play pretend where every little action they take makes perfect sense in their head and it all leads up to some bigger story, but to an observer the kid is just wandering around and rubbing his shit on the walls

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like a dull technical manual. Especially with the arbitrary wordcounts before it's even written.

I've said something like this before, but that sort of writing is better suited to an encyclopedia on the setting -- how discordant and thrown together to woo "Lol-Cows" it sounds aside -- rather than a novel that's supposed to attract attention.

Had Kengle tried to tell an original story instead of a bland modern Earth clone with a bunch of Lol-Cow references, and kept the backstory to a separate encyclopedia -- kind of like what Frank Herbert did with Dune -- it could be an improvement.

Last edited:

An Ghost

Boof
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aww lordy he’s youtubin
It’s exactly what you think it is, says more are being worked on

Sounds like a dull technical manual. Especially with the arbitrary wordcounts before it's even written.
A pervious version of Sonichen was literally an information dump about the square yardage of different regions on different planets, their capitols, populations, and chief exports. It looks like he plans to do that again judging by his word count roadmap. Also according to his word count spread sheet, about half of what he’s written is about the origins of life on fakeplanet and evolution into mammals. That’s right, we get to find out how our characters evolved from single celled organisms, instead of just assuming they did.
Even Phil at least makes up events happening in his made up shit hole country.

ToroidalBoat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A pervious version of Sonichen was literally an information dump about the square yardage of different regions on different planets, their capitols, populations, and chief exports[...]
That sounds tediously dull, even for an encyclopedia on the setting -- let alone a novel. Was it going to be in "sub chapters" too, like "Chapter 20B: The GDP Of Lumberton?"

It also reminds me of the fansite he made of that book by Gloria. It was going to have land area and population figures for various places in the setting, but surprisingly it was never finished.

That’s right, we get to find out how our characters evolved from single celled organisms, instead of just assuming they did.
And yet IIRC fakeplanet began with dragons spinning and spinning and spinning...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jazz Cat Blini

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
Aww lordy he’s youtubin
It’s exactly what you think it is, says more are being worked on

A pervious version of Sonichen was literally an information dump about the square yardage of different regions on different planets, their capitols, populations, and chief exports. It looks like he plans to do that again judging by his word count roadmap. Also according to his word count spread sheet, about half of what he’s written is about the origins of life on fakeplanet and evolution into mammals. That’s right, we get to find out how our characters evolved from single celled organisms, instead of just assuming they did.
Even Phil at least makes up events happening in his made up shit hole country.
the long freeze at the end of his creepy-ass portrait made me feel like i've been cursed and will be murdered in 7 days

ToroidalBoat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Reactions: Jazz Cat Blini

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's still doing this?! In the 6 years since this thread started, he has not changed one thing one iota. The atrocious art pieces, videos, tweets, etc are as bad and downright baffling as ever. Chris may claim that he's the "original" autist, but that title clearly belongs to weird old Kengle

• Feels
Reactions: ToroidalBoat

Blood Bath & Beyond

Proud Cracker
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't expecting much when I first looked into Kengel, but I've got to admit that I'm actually pretty impressed by some of his artwork. A lot of it falls into the sweet niche realm of outsider art that I am very fond of. For such a boring lolcow, he makes some really interesting stuff.

ToroidalBoat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's still doing this?!
Kengle's futile quest to "transition into a public figure" and "Lol-Cow Roundup" is how he copes with midlife crisis, I think.

After all, he did start all that only several years ago, instead of back when the internet was new -- despite being a technophile.

Last edited:

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kengle's futile quest to "transition into a public figure" and "Lol-Cow Roundup" is how he copes with midlife crisis, I think.
After all, he did start all that only several years ago, instead of back when the internet was new -- despite being a technophile.
I bet he started the same way Chris did: playing simple video games. The art style surely predates computer drawings, he probably drew similar stuff in grade school with crayons on paper.
Kengle is at least 60, isn't he? Or older? Shouldn't he be coping with elderly crisis by now?

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't expecting much when I first looked into Kengel, but I've got to admit that I'm actually pretty impressed by some of his artwork. A lot of it falls into the sweet niche realm of outsider art that I am very fond of. For such a boring lolcow, he makes some really interesting stuff.
I'd be happier if he actually drew stuff instead of copying and pasting clipart in Photoshop. I admit, the result is intensely creepy, but you get so much more of someone's mental processes with hand drawing.

Tags
pathetic

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino