Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt / "Kengel" / Saturnella / Thundersteam / OnionNull / sailfish8964 - Autistic adult cyberbully, ISIS apostate, failed lolcow collector, dickgirl lover, CWC stalker

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Kengle now has 10k+ twitter followers, is he still a lolcow?

• no

Votes: 22 4.4%
  • yes

Votes: 481 95.6%

• Total voters

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice job Ken: you waited for a global quarantine to begin handing out physical flyers.
What the shit.

View attachment 1189033
Ah yes, marketing an online forum with physical flyers. Flawless.

Although ngl, if I got something through the door like this, I’d assume it was some dark web terrorist organisation. Or a police sting.

Peace and Harmony

get well soon corgo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Instead of telling Katie to fuck off for being re,tarded, Ken jacks off to her profile pic and then starts sperging about burgers because he is FAT

katie.jpg

Ken why don't you offer to pay hotwheels $1,000/month to move in with you and suck your dick on the daily

fred.jpg

Peace and Harmony

get well soon corgo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heather Antos is not going to get Marvel to publish Sonichen, Ken, although to be frank it would actually be better than the shit they put out nowadays.

heather.jpg

It ends with you dying alone of a heart attack.

starts.jpg

Thanks for this Ken, I know it must be hard for you to learn that you're not going to be able to hang out with middle school girls at BABSCon 2020.

babs.jpg

Ken why

sonichu.jpg

just fucking why

stay.jpg

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder if Kengle has always been this exceptional, or if something happened to him (his mail-order bride leaving?) that permanently damaged his brain. Like, he's definitely always been exceptional, but has he become more exceptional over time...? Maybe him discovering the internet and dickgirls played a role.

:thinking:
Autism causes the brain to deteriorate more rapidly with age due to deficiencies in key antioxidants, and Kengle probably was never that smart to start with. I suppose stressful life events could possibly have sped the process up, but it's basically just part and parcel of being an elderly autistic man. There are nutrients you can take like N-acetylcysteine and alpha lipoic acid to help, but for most of Kengle's life he never even knew his condition had a name, let alone any of the biochemistry behind it. He doesn't have much brain left to save and probably wouldn't be willing to buy and take a bunch of nutritional supplements anyway assuming he could even afford it.

Being fat probably isn't helping either, as this can cause or worsen obstructive sleep apnea which is also a serious killer of brain cells. It also ruins your quality of sleep, and can even do so to the extent of making you as mentally impaired from fatigue as if you were drunk all the time. (I'm pretty sure this is DSP's main problem, besides his refusal to admit to having a problem of course.)

An Ghost

Top Coof
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure Ken was always “that” coworker in the office/hospital people were nice to until he really got on their nerves. It was kind of the same here, where Nool would edit his rambling out of Chris content. His exceptionalism now comes from being obsessed with Null-senpai and Chris-Chan.

• Feels
Reactions: ToroidalBoat
Tags
pathetic