Orbiter Kenny Jones / @KENNYKJJ - Mushmouthed Stalker

A

Anonymous

kiwifarms.net
Kenneth "Kenny" Jones AKA "The Mushmouthed Menace"* is a 27 year old basketball American x Indian (feather, not dot), who sent a YouTuber with Crohn's disease, money and computer parts. Saying he did so "out of the goodness of my own heawt", and now feels so entitled to both her and her time that he has embarked on a year long campaign to slide up in her DMs (and if he got his way, Vago).

menace.jpg
*fig.1 A, "The Mushmouthed Menace" playing with his big black snake

So far his Autistic obsession with one Margret Maclennan (see fig.1 b, The Victim) has cost him one job (see LinkedIn screen grab) and will very soon cost him his "Dream Job' as a field researcher who molests poor, defenseless reptiles in the wild that people already knew where there.

margaret.jpg
fig.1 b, The Victim, taken from what is no doubt one of MANY creepy Archives he keeps, but cannot be removed for fear of revealing her current address to this deeply disturbed individual

I recently joined a Discord for the IBS stream #Killstream with TheRalphRetort and co hosts (including our glorious impresario, Joshua Moonman), Where i stumbled upon the bumbling autist and fledgling lolcalf.

I was told that he was a bit odd and obsessed with a belly dancing you-tuber, someone I personally followed and found MIA from the platform one day. I had no idea why she had left but little did I know, I'd found the reason.

After a brief (and two not so brief) conversations regarding his involvement with the retreat of the aforementioned Miss Maclennan from the internet, I arrived at the conclusion that he was a best, a jilted fan and at worse a potential murder suicide. I was content to sit back and watch the dumpster fire and when occasion called, milked for lols.

He has repeatedly said he "Hates and cannot stawned" Margret and has hired people on Fiverr to track her down, when the "PI" the Menace hired to stalk Margret turned on him and demanded $3k, Kenny refused and the Fiverr PI sent all of the information he had to her and she proceeded to remove herself from the internet

From what little I know about afflictions like Crohn's, Stress can be a huge contributing factor to the pain and exasperation of the condition. His stalking of Margret has no doubt added to the already pain filled life this woman has to lead.

After watching this interview and talking to some of Margret's friends, I'm dragging this cunt out into the sunlight. He gets extremely nervous in the latter part of the interview.

This is the information I have found so far on The Mushmouthed Menace, if I find more, I'll be posting it in the comments below.

directemail.png

Fig.2 Direct E-Mail to Margret from The Mushmouthed Menace

Twitter account containing Discord DMs from the Menace
Archival Link: https://archive.md/mAze2

SmartSelect_20181006-091058_LinkedIn.jpgbobs.pngbeingevencreepier.pngmorecreep.pngfurthurevidenceofinstabability.pnghesputtinherinthemood.pngthepcproject.png40tovirgin.pngevenwithmargrethesacontrarianfaggot.pngheisonewiththeentitlement.pngmypain.pngshitkennylikes.pngsomeonefromfiverr.png doingagooddeed.png

Fig.2 a The Menace's LinkedIn page
Fig.2 b Fap martial sent from the Menace to other members of the Discord from his phone/devices, Completely out of context and unsolicited
Fiq.3 a Stalking her Titters
Fig.3 b He respakts wammans
Fig.4 Unstable with a large knife block.
Fig. 5 Stalking her every move online & creeping
Fig.6 "I SENT YOU MONEY AND THINGS, DO WHAT I WANT YOU TO WITH THEM"
Fig.7 40y/o Virgin, Netflix should use him when they get to blacking more old IPs
Fig.8 Ever the contrarian faggot, even with his "Beloved"
Fig.9 The most telling tweet I've seen from him so far.
Fig.10 You're not the victim of your Illness, I AM!!!1!11!
Fig.11 Shit the Mushmouthed Menace likes on Facebook
Fig.12 Confirmation that he uses Fiverr to hire stalkers
Fig.13 Hes just doing a good deed guys

Fig. 14 The Mushmouth Menace's Exit strategy

A list of accounts is below (thanks @damian)

The Mushmouthed Menace's Magnum Opus

Kenny ringing in the first day of (((Hanukkah)))

@Null I can smell you Hanukkunt from here XO

It recently came to my attention that Kenneth Jones has been harassing strangers by sending them screen caps, of an email he wrote and sent to himself explaining his epic Mawgwet Monologue, Proving that an educated Nigger don't need no .txt files. Notice the Queued, Sent to Self. Autism truly is Unstoppable

Screenshot_20181206-025305.png Screenshot_20181206-025309.png 1528410159118.png 1528410189710.png 1528410217953.png 1528410271868.png

These messages were sent to new members to the Spite Club Discord, in this instance Kenney was the first person to send him any messages, Before he even entered the VC, Implying he used to sit there A-logging out and messaging people the second they joined this Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
This is the information I have found so far on The Mushmouthed Menace, if I find more, I'll be posting it in the comments below. I hope you'll join me in nuking this cunt from Orbit.

One last message, Kenny, Fuck you, you garbage piece of human filth, I hope your autistic "principles" come back to bite you in your Zambo ass you race mixed cunt.
This is a looks vigilante and mad on the internet

W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
The content is legit funny, it's just that the guy's contempt is bleeding through.
I have no personal investment in Margret Mcleanne, any vitriol bleeding into this post is genuine disdain for this pleb. Working on making it more palatable. I will remove the final message if its to much.
Ye, it would look better without that paragraph. Kinda detracts from things that could be genuinely entertaining.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lysol

99.9% Bacteria and virus free.
kiwifarms.net
Ye, it would look better without that paragraph. Kinda detracts from things that could be genuinely entertaining.

I agree, that and

After watching this interview and talking to some of Margret's friends, I'm dragging this cunt out into the sunlight.

along with the cringy exterminatus video.

CausticMinory

Meanie, fat guy, doesn't like nice guys.
kiwifarms.net
He's basically a more exceptional Russel Greer then. Except Russ is "Smart" (Or dumb) enough to try to get attention from his stalking target. While Mushman did get attention from his target and it creeped her out.

SweetieSquadren

kiwifarms.net

Cheers, ill throw these into the main body now if you don't mind

Imago

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm on the road and can't listen to the stream, so take this with a grain of salt. I think this OP would be better if it focused on him as an exceptional individual rather this this specific indecent. People like this always have an embarrassing past. He's protected his twitter, but that won't last, people like him don't know how to shut up. While we're waiting for him to resurface, somebody made archives that are really telling.

Some notes:

He has #MAGA in his sig, complains about SJW, tweeted about Matt Jarbo and is stalking the former director of Milo's Privilege Grant. I'm guessing he will tie back into the drydick youtube skeptic/gamergate community somehow.

The love quest as I understand it:

Kenny finds this lady named Margret, she's a Canadian internet conservative D lister tied to Milo who makes belly dancing and titty videos for thirsty antisjw? He starts donating to her patron and assumes Russel Greer style that by giving her money they are in a relationship. To force the issue he sends her a 'gift' of a gaming PC or at least parts for one. However, people like Kenny don't actually send gifts, this was a way of him to try and force an obligation/relationship on her.

She spots the creepy retard being creepy and blocks him. He goes into a full narcissistic rage (how dare she) and tries to hire people in her home town to stalk her and get her dox so they can 'work it out'. Somebody contacts his work and get him fired. Now he is in full rage mode His woman took his gift and money and now refuses to talk (fuck) to him or live up to her obligations? How Dare She. This relationship exists only in his own mind, but it is real to him and he will not let it go. Like Greer he views his gift as a contract.

Meanwhile the other thirsty orbiters see her delete her videos and go into a panic. Some of them start making archives of his twitter. Some of them contact for an entertaining live stream. And one of them makes an account on KF to try to use the power of the farms to save M'lady. He bumbles around for a few days before we get this thread and it's Exterminatus cringe.

I know I'm wrong about some things, but I bet I got most of it right. Hide your power level OP.

https://imgur.com/a/qytRIWC

Edit: I knew it KIA confirmed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAc...argaret_maclennan_skewers_femfreqs_tropes_vs/

SweetieSquadren

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile the other thirsty orbiters see her delete her videos and go into a panic. Some of them start making archives of his twitter. Some of them contact for an entertaining live stream. And one of them makes an account on KF to try to use the power of the farms to save M'lady. He bumbles around for a few days before we get this thread and it's Exterminatus cringe.

I know I'm wrong about some things, but I bet I got most of it right. Hide your power level OP.

Your mistaking my disdain for Kenny and desire to see him driven from the internet as an emotional connection with the e-thot lmao.

Last edited: