Kenny🐍Jones

Just A Guy
kiwifarms.net
REST IN PEACE KENNY JONES, YOU WERE A GOOD MAN

ALSO CLIFF MISSES YOU, PLEASE RETURN BACK TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING

KENNY WAS LAST SEEN IN THIS AREA WHERE THE SNAKES WERE MATING
HE MAY HAVE WANTED TO JOIN THEM...... NEIGH HE JOINED THEM

View attachment 2249281
The reports of my demise are highly exaggerated.
I was literally just gone a week off Discord and people say I died?
It's Reptile & Amphibian season and I'm just a little bit more busy at the moment.

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net
The reports of my demise are highly exaggerated.
I was literally just gone a week off Discord and people say I died?
It's Reptile & Amphibian season and I'm just a little bit more busy at the moment.
Damn it Kenny, let me have my moment of fun for once, why do you always have to ruin it :(

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
1623317657633.png
I'm just going to assume this is in Australia and serves as further proof we need to nuke it.

Kenny🐍Jones

Just A Guy
kiwifarms.net
I'm just going to assume this is in Australia and serves as further proof we need to nuke it.
No, that's in North America. Those are a non-venomous type of snake species call the "Garter Snake".
After brumation the Garter snakes that have been hibernating in the same location come out all at one time trying to find a mate.
There's like a 10 to 1 ratio of male to female so most you see are the smaller males.
After a few hours they Part ways until hibernation in about 8 months.

Ps. There is something called a garter snake in Australia but they're mildly venomous and has no relation to the ones in.https://youtu.be/7UzV0j1bFpc

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This was recent and it was the last time we heard from @Kenny🐍Jones , I can't tell what these symptoms are or why they occurred but after this Kenny was not heard from.

Hopefully he is okay but with COVID going around and him getting this illness it seems like things have gone south for @Kenny🐍Jones

View attachment 2319487
Honestly that sounds like a type of panic attack. I've heard of them popping up randomly--like there's no immediate trigger that causes it, and it's delayed by sometimes days. It's very uncommon, though. Other than that it sounds like something neurological, like crossed signals or something in the brain. I think he'd have to see a neurologist to make sure shit is fine up there. I hope @Kenny🐍Jones is doing better, though.

Delicious Diversity

DEW AH LOOK FAV WAN BITCH??
kiwifarms.net
Honestly that sounds like a type of panic attack. I've heard of them popping up randomly--like there's no immediate trigger that causes it, and it's delayed by sometimes days. It's very uncommon, though. Other than that it sounds like something neurological, like crossed signals or something in the brain. I think he'd have to see a neurologist to make sure shit is fine up there. I hope @Kenny🐍Jones is doing better, though.
Yeah I agree with this - not to get too personal, but a few years ago I was going through a very stressful period and having completely random panic attacks.

At this same time, I experienced exactly what Kenny describes a couple of times. One time was in the morning waiting for a bus to get to work, I felt very nauseous, got sweats/chills, then started to feel faint. My legs gave out and I laid down for a few seconds, then I threw up. I was gonna go to the hospital, but within minutes I felt perfectly fine, and just carried on to work.

I later went to the doctor who said it was probably just a stomach bug or something, but I insisted on some tests, so they checked my blood, gave me an ECG etc, and everything was normal. Shortly after I was prescribed SSRIs to help with the stress/anxiety/panic attacks, and they effectively stopped all of that within a matter of days. And I never had the fainting episode Kenny described since then.

Now of course I ain't a doctor, I don't know what happened to Kenny. But from personal experience I think he's probably healthy, and it's more a result of mental health issues (he has autism which can make stress worse). He should probably seek therapy or get on some meds for that.

Kenny🐍Jones

Just A Guy
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I agree with this - not to get too personal, but a few years ago I was going through a very stressful period and having completely random panic attacks.

At this same time, I experienced exactly what Kenny describes a couple of times. One time was in the morning waiting for a bus to get to work, I felt very nauseous, got sweats/chills, then started to feel faint. My legs gave out and I laid down for a few seconds, then I threw up. I was gonna go to the hospital, but within minutes I felt perfectly fine, and just carried on to work.

I later went to the doctor who said it was probably just a stomach bug or something, but I insisted on some tests, so they checked my blood, gave me an ECG etc, and everything was normal. Shortly after I was prescribed SSRIs to help with the stress/anxiety/panic attacks, and they effectively stopped all of that within a matter of days. And I never had the fainting episode Kenny described since then.

Now of course I ain't a doctor, I don't know what happened to Kenny. But from personal experience I think he's probably healthy, and it's more a result of mental health issues (he has autism which can make stress worse). He should probably seek therapy or get on some meds for that.

I honestly didn't expect a small post from my Discord to important enough to make it here on my thread.

But regardless, I see what you're saying about it being a panic attack there are some strong similarities to what I experienced last Friday.

Even though I'm not ruling out a panic attack there's a key difference between what I research about panic attacks and what I'm currently going through.

From what I've read about panic attacks it seems they don't leave any side effects but I've noticed a significant lack of energy since Friday.

But I intend to go to whatever doctor to find out for sure.This is the information I was referring to